Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Guild based system by an ICO????  (Read 245 times)
ChrisSand (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

Hello guys, I've come across with this website. www.menlo.one

Everything seems usual, but what caught my attention is their guild based system, they so called "Expert Guild Network". Can this really be a good thing for new upcoming ICO's?

And could this system work?
coinSpecter32

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

Well, this says it all. https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/menlo-one-met-token/  Their site is best fit for ICO investors out there. We know ICO investing nowadays is too risky, but with this site I think its more safe now.
Harlequill32

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

These days where almost every day a new ICO is launched, I think we really need this kind of platform menlo.one is offering.
MadWalker24

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

I have looked into menlo's telegram group https://t.me/Menloone, and they have a huge member is this a good sign? I'm interested in joining their crowdsale I don't know if it is a good idea though. LOL
EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

Menlo.one is just another review site. What's new? We already have icobench.com or icoratings.com for that. And why we would need a token for just a review site?
coinSpecter32

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

Menlo.one is just another review site. What's new? We already have icobench.com or icoratings.com for that. And why we would need a token for just a review site?

The thing is it is not just a review site. Its an all-in-one platform which I think new investors can really benefit with it. Lessening the risk of investment and automating it.
GloriousDonkey52

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Menlo stops scammers because of their menlo guild system. Don't know much of this idea but this sounds great, one thing investors are worried about is those fake ICO's  and scams.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

The thing is it is not just a review site. Its an all-in-one platform which I think new investors can really benefit with it. Lessening the risk of investment and automating it.
ICO token prices will rise if there is adoption and usage, have you ever thought about how much potential adoption and usage is on this platform? their target market is ICO communities that provide reviews, ICO investors, and ICO projects
I think it's not a big market and they have a lot of competitors such as ICOBench, TrackIco, IcoMarks, IcoCrunch, Etc. even their competitors provide free services for reviews, do you think ICO community wants to spend money to buy tokens and use it for an upvote, or downvote?

Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

I get that Menlo One has a very useful system in helping investors determine the legitimacy of a certain project. That being said, if a project turns out to be really a scam, will Menlo have some sort of protection or insurance for those that got burned or penalty against the people behind the fraudulent project?
GloriousDonkey52

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

ICO token prices will rise if there is adoption and usage, have you ever thought about how much potential adoption and usage is on this platform? their target market is ICO communities that provide reviews, ICO investors, and ICO projects
I think it's not a big market and they have a lot of competitors such as ICOBench, TrackIco, IcoMarks, IcoCrunch, Etc. even their competitors provide free services for reviews, do you think ICO community wants to spend money to buy tokens and use it for an upvote, or downvote?

Actually its the other way around. Upcoming ICO projects would have to pay the ICO community to get a good honest review on their platform, and this could help the newbies lessening the risk on their investment.
Mankey001

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

To make life more effortless and easy. Menlo has created a market leading block chain for buying and selling digital tokens. Don't you know this? They will also offering a complete  block chain crowdsale which is a great solution in today's market. Wow! I can't wait for this. LOL
CryptTee

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

Actually its the other way around. Upcoming ICO projects would have to pay the ICO community to get a good honest review on their platform, and this could help the newbies lessening the risk on their investment.

This seems far better than letting shady ICO's pay influencers to say shady things i rate....
coinman45

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:16:30 AM

This seems far better than letting shady ICO's pay influencers to say shady things i rate....

But how would they do this? It is still possible to pay for an ICO to bribe a community with the right amount of money.
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

I have chatted through their telegram group and they seem to be legit. They have an 11,000 members on their telegram and I'm confident this would be a great project in the near future.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

I think those who wish to upvote/downvote are the people who choose to do so in hopes to monetize their contribution to the community in the future once they have made it to a certain threshold. What's good about it is that people are actually incentivized to stay honest and not cheat or else they get their ranks (or reputation) down to zero.

I think they are aware that ICO investors is not a big market, but they do spend huge amounts on ICOs. What's more is that I don't think ICObench or any other "competitor" offers the same convenience and transparency.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

But how would they do this? It is still possible to pay for an ICO to bribe a community with the right amount of money.

I think those who wish to upvote/downvote are the people who choose to do so in hopes to monetize their contribution to the community in the future once they have made it to a certain threshold. What's good about it is that people are actually incentivized to stay honest and not cheat or else they get their ranks (or reputation) down to zero.

I think they are aware that ICO investors is not a big market, but they do spend huge amounts on ICOs. What's more is that I don't think ICObench or any other "competitor" offers the same convenience and transparency.

I think this might answer your question. That said,  users within the Menlo platform who give false reviews will kiss their current reputation goodbye. This not only invalidates their efforts in building up their REP, but also informs the community by separating what's right and what's not.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

Seems like this is a paid popularization about this newly ico huh?never heard about this one but looks like juniors and newnie come to learn this faster,well nothings new because this is the way how the advertising goes now i dont know why or just a cost cutting project.

Later i will take alook if this really new or another copy project from Icobench but indeed,goodluck to the dev and hope this is legit and reliable

heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

Seems like this is a paid popularization about this newly ico huh?never heard about this one but looks like juniors and newnie come to learn this faster,well nothings new because this is the way how the advertising goes now i dont know why or just a cost cutting project.

Later i will take alook if this really new or another copy project from Icobench but indeed,goodluck to the dev and hope this is legit and reliable

It's possible, but I looked at their CEO's interview on YouTube and it really seemed like this guy new what he was doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o&t=427s

The sound quality wasn't ideal though.
Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

LOL. Its a norm nowadays, anyway have you looked into it? I'd love to hear an input from old members about their site, because I'm a bit move about their concept.
Macaronnie

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

What is that "guild based" system about? Never heard of it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: