Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction trusted=false  (Read 98 times)
nagagaga (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

Hi everyone.

I'm facing some issue with my altcoin testing network.

i have 3 nodes running in my personal altcoin network,

Qt wallet on ubuntu and windows

android wallet.

I always faced this issue when sending coins from QT(ubuntu) to QT(windows) or Android wallet,

0/offline, has not been successfully broadcast yet,

when i check the gettransaction,

"trusted" : false

"bip125-replaceable" : "unknown"

Lots of transaction failed because of this reason.

Those transaction successfully transacted, will have this

"trusted" : true

"bip125-replaceable" : "no"

All of my qt wallets are 100% sync, and this issue keep surface

any advise on this?

Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1584
Merit: 1278

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

You will receive trusted=false when the transaction is not confirmed or the transaction you created is not in the testing network memory pool.

For instance, you send your coins from ubuntu to windows. When you send them, a transaction is created and it is broadcasted to the altcoin testing network. In some time the transaction will be included in the block and the block is assumed to be mined.

Here the transaction confirmation is 1 block. As time passes by, more blocks are added to the blockchain and the number of blocks present on top of your block increases and the Transaction is said to be confirmed by x blocks. When the transaction you broadcasted is already present in the blockchain or it is not confirmed by the network (say x blocks not on top of your transaction block) you will receive trusted=false.

You will receive trusted=true when the transaction has confirmations by x blocks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: