Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs with ADS all over the place are SCAM  (Read 101 times)
renchan (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

How true is this? I mean, they seem like they are very desperate and more focused on raising from the crowdsale than what comes after (like, being true to their promise, delivering to people's expectation, etc.).

I want to know this because I'm looking for an ICO to invest in and I don't know if I should rely on how popular the project is or whatnot.  Shocked
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

How true is this? I mean, they seem like they are very desperate and more focused on raising from the crowdsale than what comes after (like, being true to their promise, delivering to people's expectation, etc.).

I want to know this because I'm looking for an ICO to invest in and I don't know if I should rely on how popular the project is or whatnot.  Shocked

Being popular is not only the case but a company also needs to have a sense of purpose, What are they trying to do, is what they are trying to do is significant ? Does the team capable of delivering that purpose ? that's the question you need to ask to yourself when looking for a quality ICO. Of course being a famous company or having a famous team member is an advantage But that is not all.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

You cannot just pinpoint a single factor to spot a scam. A great Community, popularity, strong presence, known team, and advertising strength could all be positives for a project.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

I rely on ICOdrops to choose which ICO projects I want to invest.
The successful projects are relatively high score on ICODrops.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: