Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin stay above 6500?  (Read 539 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:07:39 AM

Could take a look on is trend last year, same thing happen. We aren't in the bull run yet, it will come soon and may everyone will be happy. Having such awaited events, it is better to backup now more coins as it grows incredibly next months as we expected. Its totally a big regrets to those people whoa are currently selling their coins right now.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

If we look at the graphics that occur then this year bitcoin prices only a few hours under $ 6500, this proves that bitcoin is still a very popular and profitable thing so that the transaction when the price below $ 6500 higher than before.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

Could take a look on is trend last year, same thing happen. We aren't in the bull run yet, it will come soon and may everyone will be happy. Having such awaited events, it is better to backup now more coins as it grows incredibly next months as we expected. Its totally a big regrets to those people whoa are currently selling their coins right now.

Same scenario with last year will be upholding right now, and if you have to check currently we're now over $6500 because the value now at $6.7k. I just hope that this will stay pumping in the next few hours so that we'll be able to see the price into profitable price. However we need to develop an specific target in order us to attain good coordination, in the coming days upon seeing the peak price.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

I wonder if I should sell now or hope for the bulls. Looks like it's way too late to sell...
bitcoin will continue to increase its value, although it takes a long time. but if you sell bitcoin now, you will obviously feel the loss because bitcoin has been trusted by everyone will continue to increase its value in the future so it can be more valuable from now on. even many people who predict bitcoin prices in the near future will experience an increase of more than $ 6500
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

I wonder if I should sell now or hope for the bulls. Looks like it's way too late to sell...
bitcoin will continue to increase its value, although it takes a long time. but if you sell bitcoin now, you will obviously feel the loss because bitcoin has been trusted by everyone will continue to increase its value in the future so it can be more valuable from now on. even many people who predict bitcoin prices in the near future will experience an increase of more than $ 6500

Yes you are right, selling your coins today will just make you lose some of your investments because the market prices are currently decreasing but you will be going to higher your patience and wait a little bit more then you might get a decent profit since crytpocurrency prices will still go back to norma l after a few months.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:14:56 PM

With the support it has acquired from different levels of people as well from different levels of corporate firms and industry the growth continues. One thing to be specific is that we are not in a scenario to make exact predictions. Based on the current market trend I believe that the price of bitcoin won't go low to $6500 which hugely affect the user base as well declines the market capital.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:58:58 AM

We shall be positive and removes all the negativity in our mind. Bearish market will come to an end nearly and it turns into green again. Though can't predict when but surely there is a bull run come soon. Isn't good to sell our coins having in these bear markets, keep patience cause that's the only way to free from losing.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

Selling bitcoin at this time seems to not rational especially if you buy or earn when its was far higher than the current market value of bitcoin. I will advise you to for a while as we all expect an upward trend very soon in favour of bitcoin which will equally affect most of the alternative coins.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

I think you should keep holding it for now. Panic selling is not the wisest thing to do as of the moment. $6400-$6700 price range have some support in my opinion and it highly unlikely to go below $6000. Just wait for a couple of months and then sell. No need to rush.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: