Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEO] Price falling..  (Read 632 times)
ManuBBXX (OP)

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

Hello all
Bagholder of NEO since a few months, I only see red candles and sad dips for NEO

What's the point ?
I'm aware that bitcoin falls too, but NEO falls even deeper and harder.

A lot more than ethereum for exemple, who falls too, but not so hardly than NEO

What to expect ? Sell to cut losses ? Will it recover in a few days, or will it dip to 30$ ?  Shocked

Sunshangxiang

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

I think it is still continuing to fall. It should be a sell-off period. Many people have sold it. Because there is no whale coming in. But I think it should rebound soon if it is lower than the front. So you don't have to worry.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

start cut losses, and get ready to buy more in deep price, stay alert with market trend, keep watching and enjoy the waves
Brokers.org

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

Sooner or later it will go up. All the price movements now are unpredictable and you shouldn't worry too much about day trading. Sit back,relax, and hold your coins if you truly believe in the project (as you should) and everything will come back to normal sooner or later. With the high level of competition between NEO,ETH,EOS etc no one will risk falling behind and at least those 3 project should survive and thrive in the following years.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

Hello all
Bagholder of NEO since a few months, I only see red candles and sad dips for NEO

What's the point ?

What to expect ? Sell to cut losses ? Will it recover in a few days, or will it dip to 30$ ?  Shocked

Bitcoin and NEO both are different platform. So don't be confused bitcoin is slowly raise in the market but altcoins are growing fastly. This is the actual reason to fast dump in altcoin may be NEO will growing because many altcoins are follow the NEO technology so this will going to moon. Recently sudden dump is affect the total market cap so it recover soon.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

Hello all

What's the point ?

Don't believe with others just try to do through your effort. You can try to see the latest prediction that has been published in some crypto news site. But this is a loss loss solution. If you are cut loses and if the price will be back and you will be losing the train but if the market goes down more and then if you are not cut loses and then you will be also losing the train too. The question is which the decision that brings you to minimize your loses.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

all the altcoins drop harder and deeper when bitcoin falls, there is no exception to that. there may be some small delays and differences but in the end they all get dumped.

Hello all
Bagholder of NEO ...

you shouldn't be bag holding from the start.
learn to be fast and always moving in the altcoin market. invest in them while they are pumping and cut your involvement as soon as the pump slowed down and move to the next one to make profit there.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

Altcoins usually fall harder and deeper than bitcoin, if you sell your neo at this point that will be worse for you, you should hold it.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:25:55 AM

All coins are falling. What often happens is that when they start rising again, a lot of those that fell the most also rise the most. I think NEO is still a great long-term hold.

dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:27:03 AM

All altcoin fall very dip when bitcoin falls and the duration of fall is not know to anyone and so,I think it is better if you continue to hold your token for as long as the market will recover and the price of all coin begin to rise because selling now may not make reasonable profit.
ManuBBXX (OP)

Activity: 839

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

I bought at 700k, and 650k

I will hold a little again and see where it will go
himanshu93

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

There is good support around 33$ and 200 SMA also gives bullish pattern around 33$ so don't worry, in the long run, it will give you huge profit
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

everything is red theses days. might last a few months and could fall quite a bit deeper... if you can't wait or want to speculate: sell now and buy back lower or when it stabilizes... nobody knows the future though
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

For most of my crypto life I have been addicted to NEO and Mr Da HongFei is my idol. I have kept NEO for more than 8 months with strong belief. I think, there is a strong possibility that the situation will improve in the long term because there would therefore seem to be a definite need for NEO because of its advantages. As you can see, NEO network is different from Buterin and others because of a pair of NEO & GAS. The 2 main feathers of NEO are the voting rights & proof of control in the blockchain, while GAS is used to collaborate with smart contracts.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

Neo is one of the coins we trust the most. I do not think about the price drop because it is one of the most beautiful investments in the long term. One day the price will definitely increase again. Just need to be patient Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

Right now everything is bearish, and I think the dump isn't done yet, so we may see even cheaper NEO. The thing is which altcoin will raise in value more and faster than others, once the market starts changing trend to bullish. I think NEO is one of those that will set a new ATH on the next pump. It is already a solid platform with great ecosystem of tokens, and more projects doing ICOs on their blockchain. Good investment for longterm for sure.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

Every altcoins depends on Bitcoin. If the Bitcoin fall, altcoins fall too. That's why you need to look at the price of Bitcoin.
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

not just neo all altcoin also decreased this is due to its dropped bitcoin.
I think a lot of people sell it to get a cheaper price
X3rto14

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

Hello all

What's the point ?

What to expect ? Sell to cut losses ? Will it recover in a few days, or will it dip to 30$ ?  Shocked

I think the price of all cryptocurrencies will continue to decrease, some market experts said BTC should touch 4.5 k or lower....
Personally I sold all my NEOs at $ 55, I will rebuy everything at $30!! then I hope to buy NEX when it will going to be listed on some exchanges.
Currently I'm buying Priv!!! this is the only coin currently not affected by these dumps. You can buy it on Crex24.
Have a nice day bro.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

Hello all

What's the point ?

Been holding a months too., but what i can suggest now is to buy at the lower price., never think about the falling prices, as it is normal nowadays., bitcoin is also falling and all the rest., been losing a lot of its total value, but i never think that it will continue sooner or later. There is always a time for everything., maybe next year i expect a positive views on all coins in the market., as what i have seen, there are too many speculations circulating in the internet without legal basis or if there should be, it affects on the market supply and demand, ones a news is out in the media., people will always rely on the news, making them realize if they could buy or not., or trade or not.

Anyway hoping for the best

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: