Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEO] Price falling..  (Read 632 times)
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Not just Neo, the whole market is falling..However, Neo lost more value than the other big altcoins..I think Neo is going to make a big rise with the rise of the market.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

There is not only this coin has been dropped, but also almost all others. I see that only some coins continue to grow. But it is most likely connected with some important events in their roadmaps. There is no need to worry that NEO has become cheaper. I am fully confident that this coin still able to multiply your capital several times.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

I quickly sold my NEO last month when it was 70 USD, only to see this post that NEO is fallen,and a surprise $30. Are the developers dumping their own coins or some big hand is pushing it down to this price.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

Strange what happens to NEO, fundamentally there is nothing wrong with it, now there is even a good amount of ICOs on the NEO platform

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
ArjCrypto

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

People who sell NEO now will be left behind. Great future for NEO, they will stay in the top crypto's for quite some time for sure!
User28

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

Just sell and buy back cheaper, at least grow your stack through this. Though I think that time may be past for now! We will see
hunterWood

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

I've just accepted my loses in my coins. Just continue holding and hope for the best. From what I gather the worse time to sell is when everything is read.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

Perhaps it makes sense to sell something to buy at a lower price. But you have to analyze the graphics, so as not to get into an unpleasant situation when you sell, and the price will start to rise. If such games are not interesting to you or you are not sure that you can correctly play such a situation, then it's better just wait. NEO is a good coin, just going through difficult times, like all other coins now. The time will come and its price will start to grow.
Therefore, or start trading, to increase the number of your NEO, or just do not touch and wait. Just selling in the negative - this is a bad idea, so you just lose it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

Hello all
Bagholder of NEO since a few months, I only see red candles and sad dips for NEO

What's the point ?
I'm aware that bitcoin falls too, but NEO falls even deeper and harder.

A lot more than ethereum for exemple, who falls too, but not so hardly than NEO

What to expect ? Sell to cut losses ? Will it recover in a few days, or will it dip to 30$ ?  Shocked

Makes no sense to buy ETH just because now ETH is not such red as neo. the whole market is bleeding. If you want do that, why don’t you just turn into usdt? I suggest you buy eth or BTC with flat money. Maybe their profit will cover your loss on neo. But not turn your neo to eth or BTC. Unwise

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

Hello all
Bagholder of NEO since a few months, I only see red candles and sad dips for NEO

What's the point ?

What to expect ? Sell to cut losses ? Will it recover in a few days, or will it dip to 30$ ?  Shocked

This is probably because of the lack of updates from the NEO team. I am also invested in NEO but they pale in comparison compared to the dev activity from the ETH team. They seem to be really slow in developing updates and actually delivering on their promises.

Hopefully, they come up with something soon to retain relevance and market interest.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

Hope it will bounce very fast and high as usual. Neo has good team and targets. Now, this is just bad market IMHO.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

Neo hope so the price will increase again like what happen befote reach $100. Falling price is normal but neo I think is depends to the bitcoin price. Like today the price of the bitcoin decrease Neo is also decrease but I don't know why other reason why the neo is dump deeper. But once the price of the bitcoin increase again neo too and  you will earn more money again.
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

I think this situation is caused by the general downfall. NEO was just a little too influenced. I do not think you will fall because of a special situation when you are starting to make nice money for many ICO investors who use the NEO platform. You need to be patient.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

Hello all

What's the point ?

Bitcoin and NEO both are different platform. So don't be confused bitcoin is slowly raise in the market but altcoins are growing fastly. This is the actual reason to fast dump in altcoin may be NEO will growing because many altcoins are follow the NEO technology so this will going to moon. Recently sudden dump is affect the total market cap so it recover soon.
for a decline in the price of a coin is usually marked by a decline in coin growth that always decreases and falls. this often happens to coins that start losing a lot of interest. for the NEO to experience a fall in prices, it would be great to continue holding it. with the growth potential of the NEO to be able to make it a fast-recovering coin from its downfall.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

Not just Neo, the whole market is falling..However, Neo lost more value than the other big altcoins..I think Neo is going to make a big rise with the rise of the market.

it was overpriced.
and i think it will drop  a little too. tron bnb eos. they all will drop. all of them overpriced now.
Abergreen_067

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

Neo is a potential coin. The price of all coins are decreasing now not just Neo. People should continue to hold Neo.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

All of the coins are falling in deep neo is not the only one it will recover soon when the market continue to move maybe months before we can achieve an increase you must hodl what you are holding now wait for the most proper time and you will see.

mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

Don't sell in loss . market will recover sooner or later,just keep holding or if your analysis indicates further down trend ,then sell and buy from lower point to increase your coins and once it gets higher you will make profits

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

it was overpriced.
and i think it will drop  a little too. tron bnb eos. they all will drop. all of them overpriced now.
Overpriced, Overrated, overhyped and that's all. I will not try to think about that because it looks like NEO has been getting its down trend. Ethereum will come with so many improvements in the future. I guess neo should try to move its business plan if the team wanna see their own platform still alive in the future.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

it was overpriced.
Overpriced, Overrated, overhyped and that's all. I will not try to think about that because it looks like NEO has been getting its down trend. Ethereum will come with so many improvements in the future. I guess neo should try to move its business plan if the team wanna see their own platform still alive in the future.
Well, Neo with the Chinese I guess the team and community knows how to play with the market, we all knew that all the coins or most of the coins are in its downtrend situation, not because of bitcoin but also with the market sway, investors and traders always wants to gain, we don't have any control from those who bought from the early stage and already cashing out their money and then wait again from the deep before buying back, we should learn from those people and start planning our next move,
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: