Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEO] Price falling..  (Read 632 times)
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Neo price looking really really cheap now
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

Hello all
Bagholder of NEO since a few months, I only see red candles and sad dips for NEO

What's the point ?
I'm aware that bitcoin falls too, but NEO falls even deeper and harder.

A lot more than ethereum for exemple, who falls too, but not so hardly than NEO

What to expect ? Sell to cut losses ? Will it recover in a few days, or will it dip to 30$ ?  Shocked

Don't worry. NEO is a great project. I have some and have no intention of selling. The price will rise soon enough, NEO is just a victim of the whole market drop. There is no reason to panic.
ArjCrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

Seeing NEO as my most safe investment. Even added more to my stack today. Great project and lots of great things to come. Neo's 3.0 whitepaper is coming out soon releasing new plans.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Seeing NEO as my most safe investment. Even added more to my stack today. Great project and lots of great things to come. Neo's 3.0 whitepaper is coming out soon releasing new plans.
Agreed. NEO is the solid coin with good fundamental. And his price now is the good chance to join to this project. Maybe it can be not the most profitable. But it's not scam definitely. And trust is not important - it's a real project simply
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

hello guys. I suppose we should not panic! I believe the market will increase so soon
you will see
Any proof that you can prove this. I was very trusting in the words of others, but when I hoped, I became even more frustrated with myself. The market is currently unstable and many investors are bored with their investment. If not increased, this market will not be able to attract new investors

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:47:28 AM

Hello all
Bagholder of NEO since a few months, I only see red candles and sad dips for NEO

What's the point ?

What to expect ? Sell to cut losses ? Will it recover in a few days, or will it dip to 30$ ?  Shocked

This is the effect of the downfall of bitcoin and this is not only for NEO but the entire cryptocurrency. Just take advantage of those dips as you can buy many good coins at the lower price. Sooner the market will recover and make the price rise and get our profits. Hold is the best strategy and buy at lower price if you have extra funds to increase your investments.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

Honestly I've been expecting a lot from this coin, its sad to see that it can't recover from a huge blow, don't get me wrong I know its a good project but I guess I need to start to cut losses now.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

Hello all

What's the point ?

What to expect ? Sell to cut losses ? Will it recover in a few days, or will it dip to 30$ ?  Shocked

Until Chinese government make some issue again that will be on this forum neo will continue to fall,because this Chinese ethereum only relies on the said country's stands towards cryptocurrency .

If i were you neo holders better full out your funds and transfer to other coins that has good performance so far
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:01:49 AM

Because China does not allow the existence of an encrypted currency market, most investors in NEO are from China.
So I'm not optimistic about NEO. NEO's wallet is not convenient to use.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

all altcoins are still down cut loses is only way to not losing money, but if you believe the future of NEO then just hold NEO, I expect the market will recover maybe in December.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

Do not worry, look at the market and you will understand that not only NEO fell in price. I would consider this situation as a season of discounts if I were you.
CandlestickEST

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Seems like people are ignoring all the positive things that are actually being done on NEO's blockchain. Trinity Network is one of those, even if you take a look at CMC today you would see positive news towards price action Wink
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

keep calm and don't worry, I always believe in NEO because NEO is a good project and many people like it, a little more I'm sure good news is coming soon.

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Not only Neo all altcoins prices are now down only. Bitcoin price can affect altcoin price also. Similarly neo is one of the high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. So now the neo coin value is under value, now buy the coin and hold it for future. Surely the value will increase at that time you can sell and earn more profits.

martinkay550

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

Buy those dips, NEO is a steel project.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

it will be very very cheaper.

it will down to until lower. until btc will reach 10000 dollar. after that money on market will go to to alts.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

A lot of people usually do not tend to look at the cheap part which means not every one tend to invest in a project based on its future projection in the impact it would make, and all they just care about is the present. NEO is a promising project and for those who see the best even in what some people assume to be a disadvantage, they are usually the ones who make the best decisions eventually and tend to gain the most. The whole market has been down and I see this period as the time to be loading up and refueling for the long term.

Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

I am very bullish on the NEO and yes if we comapare both NEO & ETH, NEzO tends to get down rapidly as compare to ethereum. In % the ATH value of the Neo was around 200$ in bear market it showed the deep around 90% while Ethereum showed deep of 82% only. In fact whole altcoins are struglling but i feel evrything will be right till the end of the year. NEO have very active community surrounded by number of quality projects & their developers are also very active which makes NEO a better investment in long-term.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

If you've held NEO for months so I think you should keep holding NEO because NEO is not the only victim of downward trend Smiley. You need to believe in a good cryptocurrency like NEO and keep holding to wait for bullrun market will come very soon in this year Smiley. If you can't hold anymore so you'll be a loser.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
NicoRosberg

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

Neo is so cheap right now, it is almost criminal not to accumulate now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: