Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: easy crypto wallet  (Read 419 times)
nzj397317

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

Yeah, it's pretty good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IsaakPooo (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

Definitely STAY AWAY from the Lumi wallet. Take a look at the thread I posted like a week ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4440218

Try out BRD[1] wallet or Copay[2] instead.

EDIT: My bad. Looks like you were looking for a multi-coin wallet and not just a bitcoin wallet. For this case, I'd suggest using Coinomi[1]. It's also a multi-coin wallet.

[1] https://brd.com/
[2] https://copay.io/

[1] https://coinomi.com/

I have read about Lumi and learned that it doesn't send your mnemonic at all speaking of mobile app. As for web version, they say that they store them hashed
crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

Haha.

Lumi shills here =)

Lumi is a scam - they send your mnemonic to the server
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

You can get so many easy crypto wallet such as Exodus, Jaxx-icecube,Strong coin,Trezor,Keepkey,Ledger blue,coinbase (CB),Ledger nano S You can try any of these which you can find ok or convenient for you
DeviShal

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

Check this out, company called Payomat, this guys reached their soft cap and closed pre-sale earlier than planned. What do you think about it? They have trustworthy partners such as NEM and Hacken.
This is not a wallet, but can be usefull for you!
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

In recently the're lot of electronic wallets with different applications but it depends to you of what wallet you want to use and depends to information and the characteristics of wallet I recommend to wallet to use are blockchain or coinbase i use it and very trustly wallet. You can choose the right wallet and you find it safe.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

You can try coinomi wallet, various crypto currency you can store there, and also you exchange easily your coin to btc or eth. its available in google playstore

andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

Have any of you guys tried ABRA? Been hearing a lot about it and wondering what feedback is...

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

Hey, guys, I am looking for a good and easy-to-use crypto wallet that can I install on my phone. Just tried Lumi. Any comments on it? Now I find it pretty convenient
The most popular hardware version is Ledger Nano S that just added support for Ripple. Ledger Nano is one of the safest options because your private keys are stored on separate device that’s hard to hack.
brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

They are difference types of crypto wallet, and it serving well, all depends on individual, for me i prefer using blockchain technology wallet, which is known as blockchainwallet.info and is highly secured with a personal password, with combined with BTC and ETH together.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

Hey mate, try Jaxx, it is very easy, supports a lot of platforms and systems and a lot of coins, and the moment you have some more crypto switch to hardware wallets, they are much more secure.

thanks, pretty good advice, however, I tried to transfer my exciting wallet to Jaxx and honestly on this step it has lots of bugs, and yes, I also noticed some bugs when choosing tokens and coins to add
I am sorry to hear that. I have been using it and liked it.

It has the option to sweep an existing wallet, did you try to use this one or you made a transaction to your Jaxx account from your original wallet? If it is the latter, than the bug is undoubtly in the originating app, not Jaxx, though.
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

Hey, guys, I am looking for a good and easy-to-use crypto wallet that can I install on my phone. Just tried Lumi. Any comments on it? Now I find it pretty convenient

hey, you can try blockchain, you can download the app in app strore or iOS.
will make it easier for you to see your crypto wallet. 
just a suggestion from me Cheesy

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

I did try a couple of multi coin wallets without very nice results, this was before i found coinonmi.. It's a decent one that can easily be used to keep multiple coins.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

I did try a couple of multi coin wallets without very nice results, this was before i found coinonmi.. It's a decent one that can easily be used to keep multiple coins.

All these web wallets have their flaws and so if you prioritize the security and safety of your coins as against convenience then you should be considering hardware wallets even though they will cost you a little.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

if I think the easiest cryiptocurrency wallet is like Maytherwallet (om tokens) do not know why I prefer to use the wallet because it is very easy for me when melagukan exchange and delivery .

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

The easiest and secure enough crypto wallet is Coinbase. This is my opinion. It is very easy and too much fast. I have never seen a wallet fast like coinbase. You can store ETH, BTC, BCH, and LTC in Coinbase. Very soon ETC will add here. But you can't store any coin on it. Though I have read articles in a very good Website that coinbase will add erc20 tokens but maybe that was unsuccessful. If you transaction between two coinbase user through email, then your transactions  will done within 3 seconds! Unbelievable speed it has. And, you can do the transaction through the address to address, email to address.

To store ERC20 Coins, I think myetherwallet is a very easy wallet. But it is not secure enough. That's why I would suggest you use Metamsk. It is not much easy but it has the most security.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:36:54 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 06:50:56 AM by p3ppymon

From day 1, I ‘bank’ my bitcoin with Blockchain. Is this still a good choice? I did never dig deep to find a new wallet as I am pretty satisfied with my first (and only) choice. The mobile wallet works perfectly as well.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:57:50 AM

I have used coinomi and it's very handy, easy to use and efficient.

They also have a support on their telegram channel if you have questions and issues if ever you encounter one. You can search "Coinomi | Official Telegram Group".

Support there replies within few minutes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ConnorBernays

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:02:51 AM

Oh that's good. I want an app to set on my phone so that I can check it when I'm not at home. Can it set for Iphone?
mcmchdlg03

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:07:41 AM

I suggest you use hardware wallet it is safe for your coins and it recovers your coins when you forgot your password of your wallet
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: