Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5864 times)
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

Actually this is why roadmaps are very important,if all projects can stick to there roadmaps then will we see a very bright future, in 3years time many ups and down would have been things of the past ,mainstream will have better and stronger standing ground ,I imagined it will be totally accepted all over the world and no single human will be left out,from Youngs to the olds.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Am seeing good and bright future for cryptocurrency in next few years where plenty of merchant will be accepting it as payment gateway and where government will approve it in their respective  domain.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
hung690

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

In three years later, I think the crypto is very popular in the world. The crypto, a method transaction that have many advantages to apply in the life will be popular, especially in the bank, finance, medical, transpotation and agricultural,....
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

In my opinion, it is not the time that the cipher market will grow, depending on the situation of the world, like in 2017, all the coins are up but through this year, the price of coins continued to fall. down. So I think the market is unpredictable
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

I am increasingly convinced of the prospects of the crypto currency. I am sure that in the near future it will be widely spread all over the world.
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

I think that the crypt will be with the paper money. For the crypt can be calculated in stores, travel to arctic countries. Exchange, betting will all work on the crypt. It will be interesting. I would like to watch the competition take place.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

After three years, this is not a short time, so we can only make bold predictions. First of all, I think BTC can still dominate the market after three years. ETH also has reasons to survive. In addition, BCH should have a place because of its strong background. As for the other Altcoins, I can hardly rate them because I don't know much about them.
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

In my nation relatively few individuals think about the advancement of digital money today and don't have the foggiest idea about its helpfulness, and possibly in the following couple of years they will without a doubt know its improvement and will go into it to have some Bitcoin, exceptionally beneficial for the market will stun in a few years ahead, perhaps things that are not in need will be there, with the expanding number of coins rising rivalry will be more tightly and will be numerous coins that neglect to be uncommon.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

In 3 years period I can see a regulated market with huge capital invested in it and many new coins representing new ideas and solutions.

Honestly, now, it is very difficult to imagine that the market can be regulated. nevertheless, if the cryptocurrency is legalized, and when the crypto traders and miners start paying taxes, it can happen.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

We don't have to wait three years to see something good happening in the crypto world because I believe that nowadays things will change and cryptocurrency will develop more and more

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

3 years later BTC will hit 50k and still be the king, more adoption will come, privacy coins will be more important than now, only 20-30 strongest altcoins will survive and prosper, all other will die until that time.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

In next years I see all crypto industry growing rapidly, Bitcoin will remain the leading coin, maybe some regulatory actions will be made by governments and many scam coins will disappear from the market. But if we talk about the price - I think McAffee will be forced to fulfill his promise

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

This divination and no more. It is impossible to predict events in this sphere. But if you listen to the General opinion that the market will be very large
ranold

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

The market incarease more and more, but prices of top cryptocurrencies will decrease. Especially, it concerns coins which are not solving required tasks in business (we are already beginning to observe this trend), so I suggest to transfer them into promising projects, they will grow.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

in my opinion 3 years later the crypto currency will experience a considerable change. I think bitcoin will be more expensive than the current price, besides crypto currency market conditions will definitely be better than the current one.
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
In three years time, I believe the crypto market will be in a very good and stable condition, by then, there will be more coin but only the good ones will be able to survive the market while the less potential ones may crash.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

In three years time, I believe the crypto market will be in a very good and stable condition, by then, there will be more coin but only the good ones will be able to survive the market while the less potential ones may crash.
i think many coins implemented in real function, and blockchain adopted in any field.and ofcourse bitcoin and altcoin price will soar extremely.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

Three years later I hope that market capitalization will increase and the prices for crypto currency will grow!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

come on guys, we never know what will happen later. 3 years later is not a short time, many speculations say that the market will be very different. do they have evidence that everything will happen. it could only be within a year of the crypto world exploding again like the end of the year or just the opposite. I can't give an opinion about what hasn't happened at this time.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Cryptocurrency has very bright future. All developed countries are in favour of crypto currency and encouraging people to use it. Today is era of digitisation , so crypto is rising slowly and it will be on the top of digital currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: