Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later?  (Read 5864 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

It is possible that bitcoin will continue to dominate the market, and possibly replace real gold. Many analysts try to predict the value of this asset, and some of them predict the price of $ 1 million. Personally, I have little faith in such a prediction. Of course, this is just an attempt to calculate the value of bitcoin, which apparently is not subject to both the laws of the market and logic. How will events develop in the future — is unknown

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

Now I am strongly support regulation of crypto currency also opposing worthless ico because most of the ico just running away with fund . So for long run of cryptocurrency even for next 3 years if we want to see growth then definitely we have to act wise now.
kingenri

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

In my opinion,after three years I think that will happen to cryptocurrency will have many peope use it because of the evolution of technology the technology now is adaptive even in our smartphone we can pay money can send and recieve like cardless transaction.The crypto will grow grow and grow in year  2019 the 10 years of bitcoin.
goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

Maybe it will growing more bigger. Even the price will already recover and will more expensive. Also maybe there is more people will use crypto as payment system.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

A repeat from the last 3 years with much more rumble upwards and downwards. It will be interesting to see what the next generation of kids will do with crypto currency.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

It's not good, because for me it's crash. Adding against the purchase of the tbar will be a brilliant idea for remedying the situation. Excellent think, well done!
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

market conditions and crypto will experience a much different from the current. the growth of some sectors of course, and it will be able to make a lot of profit if the withholding of the moment. Even so sure bitcoin will always be the main crypto and became the highest results. quite interesting to follow its development a few years longer.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

The next 3 years the price of crypto can multiply from now, many predictions say if crypto in the next few years can be accepted in a country and become official technology. we can hope it will happen because it is very profitable.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

Please define mainstream cryptocurrency more.
If you show to the cap on coinmarketcap, i would prefer, BTC, ETH, Iota, Waves and Neo are the Top5, but i'm not sure about the right places ;-).
Hinugh

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

In my opinion many things will happen in this time. There will be more interesting blockchain projects and those who entered this market with their ideas in early-mid 2017 should show the world what they have done. If all things will be according their roadmap than I see the bright future of the market and new level of crypto development in all directions Smiley

It is really hard to predict what will happen in cryptocurrency 3 years from now. But base on the latest trend  i cryptocurrency, those who didnt believe bitcoin 3 years ago ,  they are the one who market cryptocurrency and 100% believer. New coin will develop in the market,yet the price still volatile.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
It's hard to say what the market is waiting for in 3 years, but I expect that in the future there will be only a few major cryptocurrencies, the capitalization of which will reach trillions of dollars. Also, the market will become more Mature and it will be possible to stabilize exchange rates.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

In 3 year timeframe cryptocurrency will stabilize and people will start using it. They will have some confidence in the crypto and it's good for the crypto in longer term.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

It is very difficult to answer this question, since this market is changing very fast and it is very unwise to look at it so much in advance. Wait and see

I agree to you mate as decentralized currency difficult to predict the future of the cryptocurrency but one thing i will surely in my own analysis cryptocurrency still strogest as currency and people  continues to adopt and educate the new digital currency.

lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

In three years' time, the market will continue to grow and more and more people will join it after it recovers now. Many large investors will start buying BTC and altcoins by the end of this year. The prices will grow, more companies will accept cryptos as a form of payment, and more countries will legalize it, because crypto is the future!
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

I think in 3 years time more people will hold bitcoin and hopefully when the market recovers and a lot will have invested on cryptocurrencies, the blockchain and its transactions will be better compared to its state today. And I hope a lot of stores will accept bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies as their payment as well.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

People who has the ability to keep hold of bitcoin and other digital currencies will surely profit big within the falling three years time. We can easily predict that the growth by 2020 will be big than predicted based on the halving which is scheduled for the particular year.
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

Nothing can be predicted after three years, but I can be sure that the BTC will reach a height we can't imagine three years later. As for Altcoin, I dare not make any predictions. Because three years can change dramatically for cryptocurrencies.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

It is difficult to say what will happen in three years, but definitely Bitcoin will be in the lead. Perhaps Ethereum and EOS will also be in great demand.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Will be many new features that will hook people too join or invest in cryptocurrency.
And at 10 years, every person in this world will know or even have a cryptocurrrency.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

In my perspective I do believe that there will be many opportunities here in the industry and I know things will upgrade this time and there will be alot of improvements on the market, and hopefully the market that time will not be as bad as today's market. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: