Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin hold $6,075.04.  (Read 315 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

If $6,075.04 is not breached it will be a good opportunity to buy in on BTC and ALTs
This could be the magic number!

I think that bitcoin will drop to a level  $3k -very strong support on the monthly chart. it's summer now, which means that the assets will be sold from the stock exchanges and the market will falll down more.
Damn , it's an extreme prediction lol , I could make a bet that there no more drop even 5k support broken , the market healthy enough now , as you said it might due summer time come and investors feel have to cash some assets, it could be due the crypto regulation massively applied and of course after the markeT sideways few weeks ago turned to a strong bearish until today .... The doubts on Bitcoin getting bigger but still Bitcoin too big for now to fall again to over 50%. Just wait for the momentum to buy at the dips.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

The price of bitcoin is above $6300 now. Although I have some hesitations about its next prices, I believe that it can have a big rising after the ending of this bear season.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

If $6,075.04 is not breached it will be a good opportunity to buy in on BTC and ALTs

Cost of mining if I am correct in China is about $3500+- and we can go to that level. However, next levels could be $5k - very psychological price.
By the way, we saw miner in China been working for a loss previously for short period of time. However, in the longtime crypto community is growing, thus long-term price may grow quite a lot.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

My technical analysis suggests that the true bottom will be $6,044.72. So no, the magical $6,075.04 mark will not hold  Grin

But in all seriousness- whether we've hit the bottom or not - most of the bear trend has ran its course. If BTC drops to 6k or holds at 6.3k, or falls into the 5k range- doesn't really matter. It will hit 19k and beyond again eventually, and I think the trend of everyone losing money is nearing its termination.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

Cost of mining if I am correct in China is about $3500+- and we can go to that level. However, next levels could be $5k - very psychological price.
By the way, we saw miner in China been working for a loss previously for short period of time. However, in the longtime crypto community is growing, thus long-term price may grow quite a lot.

Recent post on /r/Bitcoin suggested that institutional investment is waiting to the point where miners are in danger of losing profitability. I imagine that some of the inefficient and higher electricity cost set ups are beginning to approach that point in time where they are gonna be dangerously close to mining at a loss. When we get to the point where hashrate stalls or even reverses due to the decreasing prices (which may be dangerously soon?) Things should begin to shape up for the better.

Here is the post https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/8qfbwd/heres_what_institutional_investors_are_waiting_for/
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:03:43 AM

Cruel fact is btc is still pricey compared to months ago, even with the downish trend, 5k is possible, or even 4k but rhats means many existing altcoin would die out of lack in values as well less adoption as more speculator would be rather than genuine users. I believe couple of FUDs btc would be back to 5k

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:04:48 AM

We need to wait for more confirmations. If you look into the chart, btc price can still go lower and lower. My advise is Do not catch the falling knife it will surely hurt you.

in my opinion, The ideal price for bitcoin now is 5,000. but if we saw huge BUY volume on 6,000 price level that last for a week. then there is a chance that btc will bounce at that price.

Take a look at this analysis https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/mVUZLkaJ-OH-NOO-My-2014-Comparison-is-Alive-Reversal-at-4-888-7-USD/

Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

Appears lke you anticipated it right, we are currently about 6,000 USD now. Perhaps we will begin to bob from here, in the event that we don't ricochet we will see 6k or possibly beneath that. Be that as it may, how about we pause and watch the graph!
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

The main thing is that the price of bitcoin would not fall below 6 k $. It would be like a disaster for many altcoins. I feel sorry for those investors who appeared in the crypto-currency world in December-January.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

Just wondering where you got this number, with such a slow fall if it continues for another month, it may be lower. Summer is not a time when investments will increase and capitalization will return to its former level.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

I think bitcoin has hold that level and I think it is now at the recovery face.  If all things been equal we should expect another little upwards movement towards $7,000 and $7500. I believe that we are at the time when it is hard to invest in cryptocurrencies but those that are able to invest now are going to get big profits in future.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

I also saw this somewhere that if Bitcoin is able to resist breaking the $6000 line, then we're in for a bullish run but if it does the bearish continues for sometime more. Let's hope for the best anyways
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

Yes it will keep holding on that price even the market still not fine nowadays. beecause that is the original bottom price and no one can break it to push bitcoin value into cheap . Which is indeed it's been how many attempts since the long bear season ended last few months and it always survive after it touch 6k value. . So for sure it will stay above  6k until the month of june end.
eth9888

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:28:21 AM

In short, no.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:03:39 AM

Correct, Bitcoin price with such a low can be used for buying and filling our bags for good profit in coming days. The price of Bitcoin is all time low for this year and this is the perfect time to invest and buy some and keep it for future profit. Bitcoin will rise its price probably within July to double from the current price and we can see double profit.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

Magic number? or you just want to express that you really want bitcoin at that cheapest price?  Grin

Don't worry, the price seems to be in good recovery today. It was at the bottom of $6,200 and now it's moving up and has finally recovered quickly for this day.

As I'm posting this, the price is $6,501.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

as far as I know bitcoin has not gone down to that price, currently the bitcoin price has started to rise again and reaches the price of $ 6500.
you should continue to monitor the market because the market is in a bad state right now.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

Bitcoin tested the long-term floor around $6000 which is right at the bottom of the descending triangle visible on longer-term time frames. I believe this jump of BTC to $6500 to be a temporary one. Bitcoin is making lower highs which means it is ready to test $5800 level, next. The 100 SMA is below the longer-term 200 SMA which means that Bitcoin is most likely to break lower support levels instead of going back again to $8000. Market is expected to see more bloodshed in coming weeks.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Recent post on /r/Bitcoin suggested that institutional investment is waiting to the point where miners are in danger of losing profitability. I imagine that some of the inefficient and higher electricity cost set ups are beginning to approach that point in time where they are gonna be dangerously close to mining at a loss. When we get to the point where hashrate stalls or even reverses due to the decreasing prices (which may be dangerously soon?) Things should begin to shape up for the better.

Here is the post https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/8qfbwd/heres_what_institutional_investors_are_waiting_for/

In addition over half the miners are in China: This worries me because the Chinese Govt are capable of anything!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

Bitcoin tested the long-term floor around $6000 which is right at the bottom of the descending triangle visible on longer-term time frames. I believe this jump of BTC to $6500 to be a temporary one. Bitcoin is making lower highs which means it is ready to test $5800 level, next. The 100 SMA is below the longer-term 200 SMA which means that Bitcoin is most likely to break lower support levels instead of going back again to $8000. Market is expected to see more bloodshed in coming weeks.

I have read this point of view also BUT the bottom line what can you believe. I think no one knows!
Also bad news can be published any tick of the clock!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: