Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that a begining of the end?  (Read 360 times)
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

I don't think it is the end, though things are scary right now. The thing there is that crypto is facing huge regulations and restrictions, being a technology still at adoption stage, things will continue to move irregular till some good level of acceptability is reached.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

I think that if you did some research before investing, you would have realised that Bitcoin, and the alts that follow it, fluctuates. A LOT.  Look at the charts and the historical data... you will see that for every relatively astronomical rise, there was a pretty substantial fall.

I believe that crypto isn't going anywhere, and it's just a matter of refining capabilities and normalising the tech before mass adoption occurs. But since there doesn't seem to be any way to get to mass adoption without loads of trial-and-error both with the coins and with the authorities who are trying to understand and regulate it, we're going to go through lots of growing pains.

So no... not the beginning of the end. More like the end of the beginning. Onward now to the next phase  Grin

itrade777

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

The market is hard to predict but based on my opinion the price correction is now ended. And we will see more green chart in the market now. We should invest little by little mostly on bitcoins since it is the most gains out of the coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: