Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC MINERS 101 - NO ROI - OVERSOLD TO MARKET - POOR PROFIT - SCAMMERS  (Read 916 times)
makerain (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

BTC
I have personally had over 10 different ASIC miners over the past 6 months and i have lost lots of money on them as its impossible to get get ROI. You can get ROI over a long time ( well over a year on most ) but you have to manage all the heat and noise from these... is it worth it for $2 a day? NO.

We all know what these companies are doing...

Mining up to a point where they think they can make more money by selling them and sell as many as they can as quick as they can before the difficulty increases.

If they cant prove you will get ROI within a sensible time frame they should not be selling these units.

At the moment we are all be conned out of $10000's and they are making millions off us.

The only way ASIC miners are worth it is if you have free electricity and a place where you can limit the heat.

Bitmain - FU SCAMMERS
Innosilicon - FU SCAMMERS
halongmining - FU SCAMMERS

When i say scammers, you will get your miners but within weeks they will be worth nothing and these companies know that.

WE NEED TO STAND AGAINST THESE NOW, DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE ASIC LESS POWER AND MORE GREEN THAN GPU but we cant be manipulated and conned like this anymore, we have to get the message out to all people and put an end to these companies SHADY trading processes.

What are we going to do about it ? keep buying them blindly and encouraging them ? Something needs to be done...

First we had BITMAIN has taken over the whole mining market.. .now we have 3 companies taking over the mining market, milking it to F*** then selling to the desperate public once the profit is dimished.

Bitmain is now worth 12 Billion ? of scammed turnover.

These companies need investigating into their fraudulent business process ASAP.

FU ASIC SCAM COMPANIES. THEY HAVE RUINED GPU MINING FOR THE MASSES AND GIVEN US BACK ASIC THAT CANT MAKE PROFIT.

DO SOMETHING, SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASIC COMPANIES  Grin

CUSTOMERS  Huh

The richest people in the world are now BTC drug dealers and ASIC miner producers... what has this world come to.

FgTeamBR

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

Welcome to the anti-ASIC club
XrayHunter7

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

BTC
I have personally had over 10 different ASIC miners over the past 6 months and i have lost lots of money on them as its impossible to get get ROI. You can get ROI over a long time ( well over a year on most ) but you have to manage all the heat and noise from these... is it worth it for $2 a day? NO.

Mining up to a point where they think they can make more money by selling them and sell as many as they can as quick as they can before the difficulty increases.

If they cant prove you will get ROI within a sensible time frame they should not be selling these units.

At the moment we are all be conned out of $10000's and they are making millions off us.

The only way ASIC miners are worth it is if you have free electricity and a place where you can limit the heat.

Bitmain - FU SCAMMERS

When i say scammers, you will get your miners but within weeks they will be worth nothing and these companies know that.

WE NEED TO STAND AGAINST THESE NOW, DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE ASIC LESS POWER AND MORE GREEN THAN GPU but we cant be manipulated and conned like this anymore, we have to get the message out to all people and put an end to these companies SHADY trading processes.

What are we going to do about it ? keep buying them blindly and encouraging them ? Something needs to be done...

First we had BITMAIN has taken over the whole mining market.. .now we have 3 companies taking over the mining market, milking it to F*** then selling to the desperate public once the profit is dimished.

FU ASIC SCAM COMPANIES. THEY HAVE RUINED GPU MINING FOR THE MASSES AND GIVEN US BACK ASIC THAT CANT MAKE PROFIT.

ASIC COMPANIES  Grin

CUSTOMERS  Huh

The richest people in the world are now BTC drug dealers and ASIC miner producers... what has this world come to.

So. Just dont by them Cheesy Cheesy
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

i hate asics because they've destroyed gpu-mining.  so....sorry but i don't feel bad for you.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Ryzen2700x

Activity: 157
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

A crazy theory came to my mind, after last months that we saw that Chinese company's have  secret Asic for almost all coins that we were mining on GPU's+ the best miners for Asic algos(they only sell older tech), could it be that CHINA is mining over 50% of all the  coins and then selling those virtual Coins to rest of the world  for REAL money and increasing the Countries INCOME of Euro/USD etc? (foreign currency income)
Just a crazy theory that came to my mind last month... :-).

[ANN] coolMiner - Lyra2z Miner for nVidia! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412370.0)
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 12:04:40 PM by d57heinz

A crazy theory came to my mind, after last months that we saw that Chinese company's have  secret Asic for almost all coins that we were mining on GPU's+ the best miners for Asic algos(they only sell older tech), could it be that CHINA is mining over 50% of all the  coins and then selling those virtual Coins to rest of the world  for REAL money and increasing the Countries INCOME of Euro/USD etc? (foreign currency income)
Just a crazy theory that came to my mind last month... :-).

I don’t find that to be that crazy at all. Actually they would be smart to do so. And we would be naive to think they aren’t doing otherwise.  Wise up people.  I thought this was an intelligent group of folks.  I’ve noticed it for a while. This forum is merely a bunch of pc parts salesman’s. All circle jerking each other.  It’s enbarrassig at this point.  Sad what money degrades ya into a former shell of what a human should be.  

BR

The best theory I’ve had in the past which is most likely fact.  Create a “gpu” only coin which we now know is pure bullshit! PR nonsense!  Have an asic built before releasing said coin.  Rob people blind.  If you think this isn’t happening then YOU are the one it’s happening to🤓

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Pennywis3

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

You scammed yourself.
If you would do proper research you wouldn't buy them in the first place, next time buy a brain instead, clearly you're lacking one.
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

You scammed yourself.
If you would do proper research you wouldn't buy them in the first place, next time buy a brain instead, clearly you're lacking one.

you fking retard this is about stopping it happening .. .USE your 1 cell brain to understand that thick bastard
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

i hate asics because they've destroyed gpu-mining.  so....sorry but i don't feel bad for you.

I dont want you to feel bad about it, nor do i care for your bullsh1t ... I have 55 GPU too.. so many idiot replies from GPU dickheads.. yes I have them too retards and many more than you.

So many dumb people missing point of post and defending their GPU.... must be below age of 10 most of you

This is about fking up ASIC not abusing me for buying some FFS .. dumbasses
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

i hate asics because they've destroyed gpu-mining.  so....sorry but i don't feel bad for you.

I dont want you to feel bad about it, nor do i care for your bullsh1t ... I have 55 GPU too.. so many idiot replies from GPU dickheads.. yes I have them too retards and many more than you.

So many dumb people missing point of post and defending their GPU.... must be below age of 10 most of you

i will say it another time but in a different way using the same "tone" as you used with me.

When asics were destroying gpus, you decided, with greed to buy ASICS. you are a greedy guy, no doubt about this. everybody KNEW THAT ALL ASICS BUILDERS HAD BEEN MINING WITH THAT HARDWARE WHILE DIFFICULTY WAS LOW. You bought that hardware when it was not profitable to do it (that's why they were selling them).

Are you so stupid to consider buying things like an asic miner if the builder could get more money using it than selling??? Why would a builder sell a product if they get more money using it??? DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT FIRST?? Greedy guys like you think only in money. You deserve what happened to you

Now you come crying saying that those scammers scammed you. Do you remember when you bought those ASICS how good you felt and how excited you were with the money you were going to win??? Remember that right?? That feeling of: hey, i'm the best. F..k those gpu lossers.  

I don't give a F..k about people buying ASIC. I wish them the worst for greed.

Enjoy your useless and expensive hardware. At least, i can sell my gpus to gamers and get back a part of my investment. Your Asic sh*t can't.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:08:06 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 01:31:46 PM by makerain

i hate asics because they've destroyed gpu-mining.  so....sorry but i don't feel bad for you.

i will say it another time but in a different way using the same "tone" as you used with me.

When asics were destroying gpus, you decided, with greed to buy ASICS. you are a greedy guy, no doubt about this. everybody KNEW THAT ALL ASICS BUILDERS HAD BEEN MINING WITH THAT HARDWARE WHILE DIFFICULTY WAS LOW. You bought that hardware when it was not profitable to do it (that's why they were selling them).

Are you so stupid to consider buying things like an asic miner if the builder could get more money using it than selling??? Why would a builder sell a product if they get more money using it??? DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT FIRST?? Greedy guys like you think only in money. You deserve what happened to you

Now you come crying saying that those scammers scammed you. Do you remember when you bought those ASICS how good you felt and how excited you were with the money you were going to win??? Remember that right?? That feeling of: hey, i'm the best. F..k those gpu lossers.  

I don't give a F..k about people buying ASIC. I wish them the worst for greed.

Enjoy your useless and expensive hardware. At least, i can sell my gpus to gamers and get back a part of my investment. Your Asic sh*t can't.

HAHAHAH i cant even respond to such a stupid ignorant no sensical demented post HAHAHAHAH you are one Funny. + very low IQ person. please leave the thread..

And please FK off GPU defenders I am GPU too.. and some ASIC...
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

BTC

Bitmain - FU SCAMMERS

ASIC COMPANIES  Grin

CUSTOMERS  Huh

doing some math would have saved you alot of money, you have been greedy now you got your paycheck

makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:35:41 PM

^^^^^ THICK LOW IQ PEOPLE POSTS ABOVE

BTC

Bitmain - FU SCAMMERS

ASIC COMPANIES  Grin

CUSTOMERS  Huh

doing some math would have saved you alot of money, you have been greedy now you got your paycheck

Whats all this greed crap you stupid idiots.. everybody wants to make more.. STFU kid... god what a bunch of tards on this forum its unreal... and mate my paycheck per week is more than yours in a year so please STFU without the right information
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

at least tards who can do some math Grin

makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

is that why you got no money hahah go way kid.. your boring and fake
FgTeamBR

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

What this guy want Huh
Money back?
ASIC to Hell?
Make profit with ASIC or be scammed again?
Trump President in Korea

See in next episode.
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

deja vu
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

Look at you "trade with caution" .. haha a scammer calling me out.. stfu b1tch and use some of your limited <80 IQ to work things out..
FgTeamBR

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Code:
CARROT CAKE

1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup corn or sunflower oil
4 eggs, well beaten
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups grated carrots
Preheat the oven to moderate (175°C / 350°F). Grease a tube pan well.
In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and oil. Add the eggs and beat for a few minutes. Sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add to the sugar mixture. Mix the carrots. Pour the batter into the tube pan and bake for about 55 minutes. When cool, cover with Cream Cheese Frosting

Next step be scammed
makerain (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

ALL this was about was stopping people from making the same mistakes as I have and all I have been met with is abuse.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: