Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will the price of ROC Coin Rise with limited supply and dividends  (Read 145 times)
Gryptog (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

As we all know that after a successful ICO previous year for Rasputin Coin, Rasputin Party Mansion is now live with growing users base and the team ready for further exchange listing. The time of Dividends will also come in the coming months and the supply the circulating coins is also smaller and limited to 3.1 Millions only.

Now what do you think that how much will the price of this token grow after a number of exchange listing and when the dividends time will be announced from the profit of the Rasputin platform!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

I also have my eye on them. The team of Rasputin Mansion is also more active in advertising their project. I am sure that when the time of dividends reach then the price of it will increase higher. As many people want to invest in those coins which give a share of profit from their company to the investors in their coin.
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

Should I invest in Rasputin CryptoCurrency Coins Online? "" Should I buy a ROC today? "According to the Forecast My system,
ROC is a bad long-term investment (1 year) *. Rasputin Online Coin prediction is updated every 3 minutes with the latest prices with intelligent technical analysis. It is important to note that due to low market capitalization, ROC prices can easily be manipulated.
How do you think with my statement, is there anything that has invested in ICO ROC Coin, let me know how it is clear.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

It is a very nice project. The team of ROC is very intelligent and they know to give success to their project. This project is a registered project. The team announced that currently they are in discussion with a number of exchanges and sooner they will announce the listing of their coins on exchanges. All these show that the price of this coin will reach to $100 or continue to rise more. The value of the coin is already equal to $120 on their website. You can buy a package of worth $120 with only one coin.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

I have some coins of Rasputin as I was part of their bounty campaign. After a few months of their ICO I though that they gone away and they will not complete their project but now I found that they completed their studio and it is running with full features. I am happy with their progress and waiting for the coin to establish more. I want to know about their dividends that when will they distribute the dividends. Is there any date fixed fro it?
Daddy Deadpool

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

Really looks like the ROC team are doing pretty good with their project though..  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyYvGVwl_9s
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

Really looks like the ROC team are doing pretty good with their project though..  Grin

Yes they are really the best team of all the crypto. They have created an amazing platform for their project and they are not the project which only benefit the team from the studio but they also benefit the holders of their coin. I hope that the dividends will issue sooner and the price of it will rise like a skyrocket.
Gryptog (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:16:24 PM

Yes they are really the best team of all the crypto. They have created an amazing platform for their project and they are not the project which only benefit the team from the studio but they also benefit the holders of their coin. I hope that the dividends will issue sooner and the price of it will rise like a skyrocket.
Yes the team of this project is very intelligent. I am the investor of ICO and from the beginning I am seeing that they are working on the project with intelligence. They are taking care of every aspect required for the benefit of the community and they are trying to establish the project for all of the community benefit.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

Yes the team of this project is very intelligent. I am the investor of ICO and from the beginning I am seeing that they are working on the project with intelligence. They are taking care of every aspect required for the benefit of the community and they are trying to establish the project for all of the community benefit.
I think you have stay with them as I am seeing the studio is going very well and you will earn which is promised in this project. The concept of the project is amazing with many unique features and the project will get many users in the future and the profit will increase which will increase the demand of the coin and I am sure that with the project which is going in Rasputin the coin often get a very high value.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

As we all know that after a successful ICO previous year for Rasputin Coin, Rasputin Party Mansion is now live with growing users base and the team ready for further exchange listing. The time of Dividends will also come in the coming months and the supply the circulating coins is also smaller and limited to 3.1 Millions only.

Now what do you think that how much will the price of this token grow after a number of exchange listing and when the dividends time will be announced from the profit of the Rasputin platform!
The supply and dividend doesn't matter a lot. In fact there is a lot of similar coin just like ROC coin but all of them become fail or even scam coin.The developer must try to think to create an active platform that can bring active income to the team itself and then the team will able to distribute the dividend. If the team just try to distribute more and more ROC coin as dividend and that's another crap thing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

There is no factor to use to determine ROC coins will rise or drop. That is why you warn in telegram groups by admins not to speculate on future token price. It only depends on how far the project develop their product and same time the demand of the coin.
Gryptog (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

The supply and dividend doesn't matter a lot. In fact there is a lot of similar coin just like ROC coin but all of them become fail or even scam coin.The developer must try to think to create an active platform that can bring active income to the team itself and then the team will able to distribute the dividend. If the team just try to distribute more and more ROC coin as dividend and that's another crap thing.
You can check on their platform (on their website) that they already have an active platform, it is not only a website but they also have created a bigger live studio. They will not give more coins continuously as the coins were limited. They will distribute ethereum as dividends. I think you have to read well before posting about any project.

There is no factor to use to determine ROC coins will rise or drop. That is why you warn in telegram groups by admins not to speculate on future token price. It only depends on how far the project develop their product and same time the demand of the coin.
You can see the product is already running and the developers are working on a more bigger studio after that. The community of the project is growing faster the product is already earning a good income.  
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

I am pleased to know that they have started their work on the project and they are presenting the studio now. I waited for longer time keeping my coins with me and at sometime I thought that they are now shitcoin but I am happy that they are now ready. I will not sell them. I will wait for dividends. It will be my passive income.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:06:00 AM

That is a good explanatory video about your project. It explain well what you provide and in what way you are providing this entertainment industry. I am subscribing your Youtube Channel to not miss your upcoming videos and updates about your project.
Gryptog (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:58:52 AM

I am pleased to know that they have started their work on the project and they are presenting the studio now. I waited for longer time keeping my coins with me and at sometime I thought that they are now shitcoin but I am happy that they are now ready. I will not sell them. I will wait for dividends. It will be my passive income.
Yes it is a passive income for all of us who are investing their money in this coin. The developers are very active in their project and they will reach it to its peak level to give us a huge profit from the studio.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

Yes it is a passive income for all of us who are investing their money in this coin. The developers are very active in their project and they will reach it to its peak level to give us a huge profit from the studio.
In the start I was doubtful about this coin but now seeing their development and seeing that they have completed their project successfully and their project is earning a good income. I am also saying that this coin holding is a very good passive income for the investor.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

Konechno when the stock exchange of Top 10 does not come out and takes time. Since many people want to invest in those coins that bring some of the profits from their company to investors in their coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: