Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is like this? - Should i quit crypto for good!  (Read 514 times)
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

The price movement of cryptos right now really gives me these thoughts too but knowing this is the technology of tomorrow

I think its all a matter of some faith in the technology as we wait for the market to recover.

But am still worried about crypto as its still controlled by whales which isn't any different from having some regulation which I think we need as volatility could be better controlled than what we keep seeing.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

Well thats why crypto have words like mooning hodl and so on. You just have to hold long enough to be able to gain in this community and yeah maybe try invest in new coins or ico once you have done your research on them

blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

Invest a sum that you will not need in the next 2-3 years, buys some good quality coins (ETH and BTC as a starter) and don't check the price every day Wink

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

I had huge hope on the Crypto and especially bitcoin.Some times the whales may manipulate the price of bitcoin.It doesn't mean they had a control on bitcoin and crypto.The control will change from whales to investors soon.This occur with transmission of power by decentralised nature.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

Is this a whale manipulation to get in lower or there are some really bad news in crypto market? Please be honest and tell the truth. I am really thinking to quit crypto world for good as i can still quit as a winner from my initial investment. I am getting sick of this market and hope and patience is not good enought for me. I dont believe in Bitcoins new ATH by the end of the year. What i saw in may and now in june it really turn me pesimistic about the crypto market. So i want to save my last BTC i have left.

I think its not only whales manipulate the crypto market there some people dumping their token that's why some of coins are dumping especially bitcoin. If you don't have patience you will get nothing because you losing your hope about crypto. It will end losing your money if you always think that crypto don't have  hope to increase anymore.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

that is a choice that only you can make. with the current market value versus what your saying that you can still quit as a winner it seems that you have invested in a very good start. if i am in your position and i dont need to withdraw my investment i will leave it as it is. You are right at some point it becomes tiring and exhausting but referencing the current market from last year it should be normal.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

If you are engaged in short-term investment, then you should think about stopping work seriously. If you have invested money for a long-term investment then everything will be fine with you
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

Every cryptocurrency has whales operating behind the scenes. This is a fact we can't avoid, but we can still profit in such markets. Small-band trading, daily trading, and platform currency are all very suitable for the current market! Learn to stop, learn to curb greed!

idex100

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

Do not quit the market at this time. Your losses will be substantial especially if you bought your tokens at high protein very. There will be soon good news soon. Tether will save the day and prices will progress again
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

Is this a whale manipulation to get in lower or there are some really bad news in crypto market? Please be honest and tell the truth. I am really thinking to quit crypto world for good as i can still quit as a winner from my initial investment. I am getting sick of this market and hope and patience is not good enought for me. I dont believe in Bitcoins new ATH by the end of the year. What i saw in may and now in june it really turn me pesimistic about the crypto market. So i want to save my last BTC i have left.

Hey man, I don't think the situation is as bleak as you are painting it. I forsee a market that will soon recover the lost ground. Last week was a series of bad news but this week has started on a sound note. Take a look at this :
https://cryptoslate.com/tether-injects-250-million-usd-into-crypto-market-bitcoin-ethereum-recapture-lost
https://cryptoslate.com/tether-injects-250-million-usd-into-crypto-market-bitcoin-ethereum-recapture-lost
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

Everything went parabolic back in December because a bunch of newbies were throwing their money into crypto without knowing what they are doing. Everything that goes up must come down unfortunately.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

This is what i have thinking that most of the investors are already quitting from this investment or some people might be no longer interested to join because like you they don't understand the Crypto market movement anymore in which they might afraid that their hard earned money might lose in this investment. For me this current market performance is just normal in which event like this that Coinrail was hacked and just sold the stolen Bitcoin resulting to the price to fall down again is beyond our control. So i suggest that you extend your patience and keep waiting until this year would end.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

Be patience as this bearish trend will end soon. Better to go for vacation and return once the market is good enough. Enjoy this opportunity to spend time with your family and don't let your emotions boil into a bad decision.
JoeBriggs

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

I think it's a quiet before the storm. Crypto world prepares for future huge boom, that's why the regulations are now more strict, but one day they slacken. Don't quit, stay strong!

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Crypto market is undergoing correction atm. Be patient and cool down, the market will recover sooner or later. If you sell your coins now, you will suffer losses.
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

That is the most common thing I saw on people who are weak into holding things, losing are also part of earning, we have peak season and lean season so it happen also to crypto the we called season cycle, so lets wait for green months.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

All markets have periods of corrections. Crypto market has had longer and worse correction in 2014-2015 years. This correction will end too in coming months.
CowboyX

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

The market is very unpredictable! First there is a slow growth after it is corrected. This is because the market needs rest after growth and it's normal! We must have patience and wait for growth!
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

Making money is always hard. Each type of labor has its own difficulties. Earnings on the crypto market has a number of its features and we have to face different difficulties. Not everyone can withstand them. Therefore, if you can't earn here, if you are overcome by fear and insecurity, if you don't know what to do, then better leave now (or learn to fight fears and improve constantly). There are a lot of money in this market, there are crowds of people who invest in everything. Therefore, here is a good opportunity to earn a lot of money. The main thing is to find something on which you can earn money here. Remember that trading is only one way to earn money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

Making money is always hard. Each type of labor has its own difficulties. Earnings on the crypto market has a number of its features and we have to face different difficulties. Not everyone can withstand them. Therefore, if you can't earn here, if you are overcome by fear and insecurity, if you don't know what to do, then better leave now (or learn to fight fears and improve constantly). There are a lot of money in this market, there are crowds of people who invest in everything. Therefore, here is a good opportunity to earn a lot of money. The main thing is to find something on which you can earn money here. Remember that trading is only one way to earn money.
This is on what most people do misses out when they do make such investment where they do almost forget out on negative things that can possibly happen along the way or simply the risk involve with it and later on when they do experienced it they do easily get discourage and saying up things they they would quit due to some various reasons without even realizing on how this market moves and works. If you are deciding to invest then you should embrace on all aspect of it neither on its positive and negative side.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████