Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big moneys coming  (Read 1054 times)
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

The media manipulated us to hodl! “Big money’s coming” meanwhile they dump there load all over us!

An increasing number of the powerful of this world are beginning to pay attention to the cryptocurrency. It's a great way to take even more money from people. So media resources do not lie, only while it is not clear, it is good or bad.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:58:41 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:09:03 AM by rodskee

The media manipulated us to hodl! “Big money’s coming” meanwhile they dump there load all over us!

i'm not Interested about that media news because media's are one of the most critics of the new digital currency, to earn big money in crypto is depend of the holders strategy not to listen to the media because is only and fake news. but i still strongly believe cryptos become expensive again in the right time.

LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:15:50 AM

As of now, we should be focusing on buying small coins or low price coins that have a future. And after that hodl again until good prices come again. And also base on what of the threads that I've read, ICO prices will also become low if the market if the market is not doing well.
I agree with you, it is a great way to earn big profits in the current market circumstances. select potentially coins then hold it for a long period of time.

heartbeatpro

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:14:39 AM

Could you direct me to some articles that show we're being manipulated by the media into BUYING Bitcoin?

Everyday I see a new article spreading FUD, which makes me think playing a long game will be the most profitable option.
Lontonbit (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:37:00 AM

Could you direct me to some articles that show we're being manipulated by the media into BUYING Bitcoin?

Everyday I see a new article spreading FUD, which makes me think playing a long game will be the most profitable option.
So you want me to show you an article made by the media that proves the media is manipulating us lol wtf are you smoking?

It’s gold for nerds
heartbeatpro

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

So you want me to show you an article made by the media that proves the media is manipulating us lol wtf are you smoking?

Hahaha I think he means can you show us some articles, across many mainstream media outlets, that are encouraging us to buy cryptocurrencies?

Also, did you ever read that (relatively) famous article/opinion piece that talked about how we're being manipulated by cartels? If not, here you go: https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

The reason I post this is because this guy made the claim that we're being manipulated and then substantiated it with incredible and original research. Although his claim is that we're being manipulated into NOT buying cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin specifically). I'd be genuinely enthused to read anyone's substantiated claim that we're being manipulated into BUYING Bitcoin. It could very well be the case, but I have my doubts.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

Where did you get this? Include always the source to prevent more FUDs spreading. This is useless, it is becoming tiresome to always see these kind of topic whenever the price of bitcoin reaches a state of decline. We should have been used to this kind of setup because it happened a lot and we should be able to make a bold move to counter whatever whales are doing behind the scene. We are powerless compared to them so this is the best we could do.
I think this forum now become very popular among all the cryptocurrency hunter. Anybody know what the impact if we share above FUD statement? If without real source maybe we can say that is FUD. The impact is many people will dump most of crypto. There are so many panic and worry about this condition but why again share like this? They kill theirselves by making all people panic.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:44:02 AM

Yeah, I agree on this with you that can be a big move, we have to wait and see. No need to worried about downtrend, normally it created for big buys  Grin Grin Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

If you look at technical, its still bearish. News doesnt matter.
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

If you look at technical, its still bearish. News doesnt matter.
If you look at the news, it’s still bearish. Technicals don’t matter.

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

Every media company reporting on crypto has been leading us on with the “big moneys coming” statement. I don’t need to provide links because it’s the hottest topic. Don’t be stupid and pretend like you live in fucking la la land u idiots! Ya institutional money will be pouring in soon sooon soooooon that’s all I hear and iditiots here are acting stupid!

It’s gold for nerds
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:18:33 AM

One more stupid comment and I’m gunna jump off this building!@&)@

It’s gold for nerds
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:22:34 AM

Well institutional investors will eventually start to invest big money in crypto. They will want to get in when the prices are low, so they can make big profits.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

I'm really looking forward to a rebound up from the current positions. I believe that the main thing is to invest in the right currency, which together with the overall growth of the market will grow.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

Than if that is true the media Manipulated us to hold and which we are force to hold that is a ridiculous news also if thatbis base from you experience I wiuld suggest ans tell you something here.

We have our own mind Jesus created us to think for ourselves but if the media manipulated you they did there job but try to make this the media's mistake.

Technically when it is connected to cryptocurrency you guys should atleast now that it is just an option you should be the one to for yourself to make the move if your telling this because you heard it on the news or social media and later you read topics about holding because the big the will come. It is a big no people know that it is a option to make and it is up to the trader or investor to do it, to make a move on it.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

Most people are wise enough to buy their ideas themselvesI hope everything will be in good faith. Let us wait this dumping season and buy cheap coins as much as we can so that we can reap the rewards when the bullish market hits again. We really don't know if this is some manipulation but if it is actually true there will be a lot of people will be rich.
yuniguai

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

No, this is an uncertain question. It is likely to continue falling. Whales do not speak about justice. There is no justice in the investment field. So don't worry. It is likely to continue falling.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

I think this is true, the media does not manipulate anything. by holding the token we have during the mngkin will be very likely to get huge profits
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

I hope big money comes in as soon as possible. Otherwise, a small investor will be filled in on the market.
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

I hope big money comes in as soon as possible. Otherwise, a small investor will be filled in on the market.

Did you only read the title and not the post ? He said there is no big money and they are manipulating us to hold.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: