Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big moneys coming  (Read 1057 times)
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

When Lambo? )
If not making funny of this thread and to talk serious, that was quite predictable, first make interest, everyone buy, than huge lost. The problem that market is recovering this time just so long...

Like I said, I have heard these words too often, the big money, the institutional investors were supposed to enter the market long time ago but we are not at price levels just after the massive correction in february and I think a lot of people are beginning to loose their patience and their belief in a quick turn around...are they to blame?

minefreak

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

yes, I think the same thing!
this is what exactly happened. HODL campaigns manipulated us... unbelievable!
the question is: will the market rise again as in 2017??? I would like to hear your thoughts about it.
I'm a little bit worried about it.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

The media manipulated us to hodl! “Big money’s coming” meanwhile they dump there load all over us!

Love it or hate it, that is really their purpose to us. Confuse us on what is really happening. You can't really trust the media after all because they just want to grab our attentions by their interesting and enticing topics that we want to hear and see.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

If the price of the bitcoin increade again we will get more money, because I think if the price pump maybe they increase more than the highest price of the bitcoin. Big money is good and I want to get that after few months.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

Like I said, I have heard these words too often, the big money, the institutional investors were supposed to enter the market long time ago but we are not at price levels just after the massive correction in february and I think a lot of people are beginning to loose their patience and their belief in a quick turn around...are they to blame?

Sure we cannot blame anyone, it is just each of shall understand that we are playing with fire. Crypto are still the way of "easy" profit in a short time. But what if that will change in near future and they will become way of payment?

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
cloud9

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

The media manipulated us to hodl! “Big money’s coming” meanwhile they dump there load all over us!
Where did you get this? Include always the source to prevent more FUDs spreading. This is useless, it is becoming tiresome to always see these kind of topic whenever the price of bitcoin reaches a state of decline. We should have been used to this kind of setup because it happened a lot and we should be able to make a bold move to counter whatever whales are doing behind the scene. We are powerless compared to them so this is the best we could do.
Good suggestion. These kinds of statements make a huge impact just so you know. Kindly provde reference links to these kinds of matter moving forward to avoid FUd.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

Big money is already in the industry. They've made their move - development and funding, and market manipulation that is shaking out weak hands like broom through cobwebs.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

Yeah they always telling us to hold and be patient but those whales are dumping their coins to get our money for their profits and we left with a low price coins. Hope this downfall will now end.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

Now we can not make extensions. Yes, the coins started to fall but this is not something bad. As for me this is an opportunity for a long-term investment
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

We all hope Grin
Without evidence, this is just a discussion. Of course, perhaps, big money comes, because they do not buy on hight. Although with such capitalization of crypto, big money can not be placed here yet.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Yeah they always telling us to hold and be patient but those whales are dumping their coins to get our money for their profits and we left with a low price coins. Hope this downfall will now end.

If you hodl for the right reasons though, the whales and manipulators would eventually stop dumping and start picking up pace again. You don't hodl for just one turn of the wheel. You have to be ready to stick with your target even if it takes a long time. That way, red markets, dumps,  and crashes would only seem like a season's change for you.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Can you provide any link on the big recourse which can prove that everyone talks about "big money come to cryptocurrency"? And Even if they come who want to buy on top only hamsters.
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

There was article on cryptoslate in april that institutional investors are entering and also morons on twitter were screaming that Soros is buying BTC (when was BTC pumped from 6,8k to 7,8k) many people were talking about institutinal investors such news caused april fomo.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

never too believe in the media. Furthermore, whether the source from where you get is also unclear because it is not attached. though indeed such things will then just wait and continue to monitor the market in order not to miss anything that happened.

Tekno Lightz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

You shouldn't ever listen to what media says especially when it comes down to finance, this is one of the first rules
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

I have read this informations many times, but who knows when they come to the market.
This year? Next year? But if it is true, we will see 100k USD easily.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

don't be a fool there is no "big money" coming in the altcoin market. it is barely coming in bitcoin let alone the altcoins !!!

what happens is that from time to time we have a surge of newbies which amass to a large amount of money that is pumped into different altcoins and also we have the pumping whales who focus on certain coins.

what you see now has nothing to do with media. it is a nature course of dumping that is happening because of the pumps last year.

--looking for signature--
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

since i dont see the true info about it
i dont think to believe it.
but,well
whatever what people do,they have a choice.
i still believe what i believe,

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

If the price of the bitcoin increade again we will get more money, because I think if the price pump maybe they increase more than the highest price of the bitcoin. Big money is good and I want to get that after few months.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Many strongly believe the price will raise any peak in this July.We will get some good news about in the media.This shows the positive move of the bitcoin over other currency in Cryptocurrency.July will be the remarkable month.In August the price will had new peak again.Keep you bitcoin with some more patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: