Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big moneys coming  (Read 1057 times)
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

To date, investing in the crypto currency is a risky business, despite the assurances of a huge number of experts, the situation is becoming more complicated, it is at the mercy of large players in the currency market. Today I would not take any chances. It is best to recommend investing in ICO, when you invest in such projects, you know that you will receive a product whose success will ensure a stable profit. It remains only to find such a project. From myself I can recommend Kelvin-blockchain. Check it out)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

This is true of financial markets. People who know how to analyze can always distinguish false information and avoid many losses! This situation you say is actually very common in the encryption market! (Operation of whale)

KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

The media manipulated us to hodl! “Big money’s coming” meanwhile they dump there load all over us!
And do not listen to anyone, neither the media nor the news. Investments from whales come but they do not solve anything as we see, so they are not so significant. Yes, it is this moment that will be turning, changing bears to bulls, but so far these are only words.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

You should search for a good interesting project that is trustworthy enough to return your money and simultaneously have an interesting concept. In the result, you will earn money and, moreover, support the implementation of a good idea. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, Kelvin Blockchain. Check it out
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

I think at these day to avoid being panic or disappointed, we should stop reading news about cryptocurrency Smiley. There are so many bad news beside few good news related to cryptocurrency and I think not all of them are trustworthy so stop reading news about crypto and just try to wait is the best option at this terrible period Smiley
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

I think at these day to avoid being panic or disappointed, we should stop reading news about cryptocurrency Smiley. There are so many bad news beside few good news related to cryptocurrency and I think not all of them are trustworthy so stop reading news about crypto and just try to wait is the best option at this terrible period Smiley
all information and all sorts of news today contribute to manipulation of the crypto-currency market, as users of crypto-currency react very strongly to everything that happens. In any case, you need to pay attention only to the rating coins and personally to study the prospects of new projects.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

someone bought 250m of tether few days ago hopefully that brings bitcoin back a bit if they start buying.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

More and more large investors are coming to the cryptocurrency market, but we do not see the expected growth, which means that the period of accumulation of positions is going on, after which there will be a sharp increase.
Billy550

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

nope
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

Absolutely yes, we must stay away from the media (and not even hear or see it), because there only goal is manipulate the users of cryptocurrency through some fake/false news, information, predictions, and all that in order to achieve the interests of the whales and the governments. Furthermore, I think the only category who know what will happen in the future are the whales (who have a huge amount of cryptocuurencies especially Bitcoin) and they can even PUMP the market in an easy way if they want that.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

Everything is logical. Who would tell you to hodl if the price would raising? There would be another type of the story, like 'let's sell before the new dump'. I believe if we already saw 20000 $ price we will see it again and that is the target for all my crypto savings.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

there are many ways that greedy people can take advantage of the ever-declining market situation, their goal of profiting in any way that can affect market prices, one of which is by manipulating price movements and spreading false information to all crypto users so much people panicked because of the market conditions that continue to decline.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

More and more large investors are coming to the cryptocurrency market, but we do not see the expected growth, which means that the period of accumulation of positions is going on, after which there will be a sharp increase.

Quite logical. The investment in the crypto will not rise the price for Bitcoin sharply until the investment reaches a certain threshold beyond which, any further addition  to the investment will push up the prices and hence the market directly and the shift might be more than proportionately. This is called the expansion of the technology which in other words is the rise in demand. The market forces do it all.
Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

It is normal to encounter such a situation. Using news to manipulate certain cryptocurrency trends is what whale pumps do!
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

Manipulations has cause more damage to cryptocurrencies market than any other attacks on it.  Bitcoin is not going to die and I believe at any price you buy you will surely get into profit and sell.  The good days are ahead and we are not going to lose if we buy now.  Cryptocurrencies investments is a lucrative business if you can trade in it with patience.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

Everything is a big FUD. Media manipulates adding spice to the matter. Sometimes I think, how can all the media be so against cryptocurrencies. Even a small news or updates are blown apart to create fear among the supporters.

Whatever they do, how much ever media does or been used to create FUD, all their efforts will go drown the drain as there are very strong and staunch crypto supporters around the world.

Hope media and governments can flow with the generation. Otherwise, it will be the same media in the next few years talking all good about crypto.
kcgomez09

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

Everything in crypto is fud the thing is how you handle it in order to get benefits of it buy and hold for a short time and sell for a profit simple as that
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

I think that big money will really come to the crypto currency, at the moment capitalization of crypto currency is negligible, when large investors come and every ordinary person can invest in crypto currencies, then the price will go up
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:19:20 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 06:32:15 AM by pinoyden

big money can always come in crypto but that could posibly take much time because the current state of crypto is still small or not yet popular but if the trend can continue to go up and demand for cryptos will still be high , im pretty sure that big moneys will also come in because new investors and whales will enter the crypto currency scene .

Everything in crypto is fud the thing is how you handle it in order to get benefits of it buy and hold for a short time and sell for a profit simple as that

no not all . fud is only a small percent factor that affects the value of cryptos . manipulation is the one that cause the price to fluctuate too much but that does not mean we should only do short term . long term investing or trading is still the most benecial thing to do .
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

I don't believe in media manipulation arguments personally. Most of crypto investors around these forums don't even follow mainstream media writings. Most people are wise enough to buy their ideas themselves..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: