Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:48:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market red  (Read 1856 times)
richman3451 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

save money and do not take risks when the market is in a state that is affected by a big FUD is very bad to make a purchase. and for a preview always see the latest news and see how the signal you get from the market specify the support point you have analyzed carefully
Veks_King

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

These prices are too alluring. There will be an impulsive bull run on BTC in the coming weeks.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

Well, am not really an expert when it comes to investing with anything including cryptocurrencies and in this matter altcoins so I am just sharing my own personal experience on this matter. I have been with cryptocurrency since 2016 and it was 2017 or last year that I really accumulated some good altcoins (as well as Bitcoin and Eth, of course) but later on I realized that HODLING is not a good idea after all when it comes to altcoins (maybe a select few can be good for hodling but generally the idea is not good). Now, we are experiencing a great dip again and what I am doing is just do nothing as I am expecting that soon the tide will be reversed. For ordinary guys like me, trading is not a good option as we can not ascertain when is the end of the dip and the start of the rise. We just have to hold on a little bit.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

I advise you not to panic in the near future, everything will improve and the market will be bullish
ekeh

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

Crypto market has been fluctuating from one point to another for over four months now, Mostly when it comes in situation of high quantity of supply towards the Crypto market, while few demand, it affects the market by falling and I think that what happened the current falling of market price.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

Strategizing at this point seems defeating, but holding is the best option, depending on your coin. Buying too would be a great option provided you have the financial strength to hold long term, and after proper market survey. I still feel selling is not a good option right now, specially at a loss.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

I think this is the right time to buy. Do not panic yourself, stay calm with this condition. I believe the market conditions will look green again. And for now, I still hold BTC and ETH, because both of these coins are falling.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:59:34 AM

personally, I think, Crypto Market has fluctuated from one point to another. Mostly when it comes in situations of high supply amounts to the Crypto market, while little demand, it affects the market by fall. nor is it full of panic with situations like this. I am sure if everything will get better and the market will be bullish.

dropthebomb.io

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

Need a Bombic PR? 💣

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

Everyone's trying to act as per graphs from previous years. But obviously the market's changed. Still I think we'll go in deep green this summer. Just HODL.

💣💣💣Alternative Promo Solutions For non-ICO pricing 💣💣💣
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

It is normal for the mayor to rise or fall, so there is nothing to worry about. It is important that your beliefs are strong enough until the market rebounds, or you sell all the tokens you have at the bottom, which is sad. Cry
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

When the market is red one thing you need to do is not to panic. If you have some investment ready it is actually the right time to buy now as long you do your research. Just hold and wait for it to recover up to the bullish market.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

Do not sell at lost, if you have other source of money make use of it leave the money in crypto like it get stucked. Think of other means of getting money do not sell at lost. Market is red yes be wise

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

The market began to rebound a bit today. The decline was too serious yesterday. Many investors are very scared, but I always have a hunch that there may be one or two major falls again in the future.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

When the market is red one thing you need to do is not to panic. If you have some investment ready it is actually the right time to buy now as long you do your research. Just hold and wait for it to recover up to the bullish market.

Yes, it's very good strategy. If you don't know what to do, it's better to do nothing. Also it's good time to buy.
at this point you can look for altcoyins, which are heavily lost in price, but have great potential
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

Strategizing at this point seems defeating, but holding is the best option, depending on your coin. Buying too would be a great option provided you have the financial strength to hold long term, and after proper market survey. I still feel selling is not a good option right now, specially at a loss.

Yes hold is the great thing we should do in this fallen market second is buy crypto at a cheap price. There are many people are afraid in this situation and most of them are beginners. They not know hows the movement of crypto, for me it's a normal because crypto currencies are too volatile.
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

which I know now the market is in a state of red and sometimes green because now the market is still up and down because the bear market has not ended
when the market has not been recovered and not yet stable

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Don't look at the price as much as possible because if you keep looking at the charts, you're going to worry about it.

It also trigger you to sell when you felt something that you're in loss. My forecast with the current market, we're still at red days so nothing to do but hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

I do buy some tokens at when bitcoin and others coins are falling and also sell them when there are increasing.  When bitcoin is falling the newbies are afraid to buy and that is when the professionals do buy and when the greedy began to buy that is when the professionals sells.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

Many investors have started to panic after a series of declines. Those who have lost more than 50 percent of their money should hold on, and selling will only cost you more, waiting for the market to rise again. The current market is well suited for the short term.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: