Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market red  (Read 1847 times)
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts

Market is undergoing extreme dip period and is in still correction phase.It will take some time to recover.As per some crypto investors it may start going up by upcoming Sep-18.Right now prices are extremely low and you can buy your favorite coins at relatively low rates and hold them till the bull period start.One of the good benefit of this red market is that many shit coins will vanish and only those coins will survive which are timely backed by strong developer teams.My strategy is buy as much as you can and hold them and wait for pump up period.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

I think the smart strategy will now be to buy and wait for a long wait until the crypto market is not restored. The main thing is not to panic and believe in your strategy.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

a good strategy would certainly hold and wait. the market will not be forever red and will surely rise it's time to arrive. even if time allows Red as this would be a good time to buy as much as possible so that it will have a lot of assets to hold in the long run.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

For me the cryptomarket now suffers as what Bitcoin suffers also.Its due to massive dumping last December 2017 of about 30 billion worth of bitcoin investment. Basically its the main reason of BTC’s huge dumping so is the altcoins. I don’t know if this end quarter of the year will repeat the history last year so I cant advice you to invest still.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

I sold out almost all of my coins when BTC was 10000. so I think once again market will be green. I try to buy some coins.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

For me the cryptomarket now suffers as what Bitcoin suffers also.Its due to massive dumping last December 2017 of about 30 billion worth of bitcoin investment. Basically its the main reason of BTC’s huge dumping so is the altcoins. I don’t know if this end quarter of the year will repeat the history last year so I cant advice you to invest still.
Can you explain how altcoin gives an impact to the bitcoin? Bitcoin as the major market is very weak right now. It can be manipulated. Altcoin was only following bitcoin. The only sense opinion is about the manipulators was controlling everything right now. Tether as the main factor that brought bitcoin to the moon last year. Altcoin doesn't give any impact to the bitcoin.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

Step 1. Research top 200 coins on coinmarketcap. Understand what they are doing, how they are doing it, who is doing it, what problem they are solving, and why it matters. In short, learn the fundamentals.
Step 2. Buy coins that you like, that have great fundamentals.
Step 3. Hold.... for the most part. If a coin goes down, try to understand why. If the fundamentals haven't changed... Don't sell.
Step 4. Hold until it hits a major peak. This is the only trade I make these days. I wait until it peaks. Make sure it's actually peaked, and not just leveled for a minute and then continues to go. What you are looking for is for it to peak, for it to go down a bit, and then, IF it fails to reach the former peak AND volume is tapering off, then it is likely a good time to sell some, wait for it to drop and then buy back in.
gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

The current red market situation of course forces the holder to keep holding their coins until market conditions recover. But it is difficult to predict the recovery of the market. The best strategy for investors would be to wait for the lowest price point of a potent coin, then buy and hold it for a profit.
chakhigh

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Hold and be patient! That's what we can do in this market situation. We'll see a rise soon! Let's just pray for it Smiley

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Still hodl some of my coins, and if given a chance to have extra funds, I do buy some new coins. Usually with a cost of 1sats or 2sats only that didn't registered yet in some exchanges. Also, those coins that are just introduced and not yet start with their ICO for me to buy them in a low and ico price only. Also, these red market is our chance to buy some coins like EOS, iost and other potentially coins to further add them in our portfolio. I can sense that it will not take long before the green market to come.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

When the market falls, you need to remain calm, do not panic or sell your assets. If possible, buy more coins to the best of their abilities.
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

When the market falls, you need to remain calm, do not panic or sell your assets. If possible, buy more coins to the best of their abilities.
I absolutely agree with you, its a very good  decision that when the market falls we should be eager to invest because its an opportunity to buy coins at red market. This is a good mind strategy not to panic sell when the market is red, thus we should take it positively and think that it will be successful in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

The only way you can benefit from a falling market is to be on a short position( a position where you lend assets from someone, in order to sell them and later buy them for a smaller price- sell high buy low instead of buy low sell high).
Or you can stay out of the market and you won't be losing anything in the down-trend, and you will also have the oppertunit to buy the same assets for a lower price.

Personally I don't open any short positions because I think that it is pretty much a mess to do that, I am trying to stay out of the market on down-trends but sometimes I quit the market too soon and I end up losing potential profit.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

I always wait for the opportunity when the red market to buy altcoin that I think it has strong growth potential in the future. Looking at the current market, I guess that bitcoin and ETH will explode in value in the shortest possible time.

Jolly_Trader

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

Hold and be patient! That's what we can do in this market situation. We'll see a rise soon! Let's just pray for it Smiley

Pray, pray...Meanwhile bitcoin will show us new bottom... According current situation, looks like the rise of market will be soon (negative forecasts of expert, bad news and etc...), but it's a trap in the same time.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

Close all my margin long positions) Hodl BTC, ETH, EOS) Waiting for the bottom to buy more on the rebound.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

a good strategy would certainly hold and wait. the market will not be forever red and will surely rise it's time to arrive. even if time allows Red as this would be a good time to buy as much as possible so that it will have a lot of assets to hold in the long run.
 yes of course always use the basic method for the sake of you money 'cause that is the only way how we can prevent doing mistakes. Which is "HODL" because market is unpredictable which no one can predict when it will increase again,  so much better to keep hodling 'cause it doesn't mean bitcoin will stay forever in red, as the matter of fact it will stabilize again but it takes time so we need to put more patience on it.  
namlong

Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

I absolutely agree with you, its a very good  decision that when the market falls we should be eager to invest because its an opportunity to buy coins at red market. This is a good mind strategy not to panic sell when the market is red, thus we should take it positively and think that it will be successful in the near future.

I support you, too. If it  possible, you should now purchase coins from the top 20, if you have available resources. the market will turn green, it's only a matter of time.

thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

This is why we all have to consider liquidity at the beginning of our investment in cryptocurrency because as it stand, only investors/traders with with liquidity will be able to hold.

Don't put your life savings in crypto. Be warned!
Enyi001

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

The market may quite be red but the truth is, it is recovering back to green again within a little time. The bears seem to have been leaving the market due to negative news surrounding the market. But we have more solid news in little time to come. If your portfolio is down, just don't panic, hodl and you will enjoy it later.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: