Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market red  (Read 1847 times)
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

Hi, for me it's a normal market condition. I've been working on crypto-currencies since 2013, and I've seen a different market. Experience shows. Now is the time to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts

This is where big whales make money or profit, by buying low and selling it when the market recovers, there are two people here pessimistic and optimistic, you know where you stand on how you look if the market is red if I have funds I'll definitely buy more good coins to hold.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

The red market may be a good opportunity to buy. When the market is green, you will find it hard to find a cheaper price, and when you buy in the red market, you will get more profit.But if you're scared now and don't want to risk, I suggest you don’t buy anything.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

for now maybe the best act was holding your token and buy as much as you can the token you fell will blow in long therm.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
bibitao69

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:24:37 AM

Ofcourse when the market is red its always good to buy because the price of the coins is at low value, therefore we can afford for as many as we can. Its good to have it now while the market is red because i know that maybe in the last quarter of this year we will have a green market already.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

I hope I will keep my coins because this very important market will fall. And better we patiently wait until the market returns. I think the market will return to normal soon because it will not be in a condition like this there will be many investors who make purchases when the market conditions are currently down.

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

There is no more appropriate strategy when the price of crypto in the market has decreased than we buy the cryptocurrency to be able to collect it more because in the future the users of cryptocurrency always assume there will be a big price spike and will be profitable. We initially panicked to see market conditions like this but if we have enough capital then it is better to start investing rather than just seeing and doing nothing.

I'm sure they would assume that however it doesn't mean it will happen. People have been assuming that since December last year and yet here we are, down to 6k from 20k. Buying more all this time was definitely not the best idea unless you are trading, buying and selling quickly and locking in profits. Holding and buying dips will only make you broke.
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

The market is falling on our hands. Because we have a great opportunity to buy a coin cheaper. The best strategy is waiting for takeoff, keep your coins
fourokavas

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

this is normal after all, why are there so many people mad about this
this is going to be over in a few months from now, so there is nothing to be worried about

makakadu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

Trade or wait a bit, then a little more, and then a little more. Then understand that prices will not grow as before the beginning of 2018 and start trading
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

There is nothing that can be done in addition to resist and be patient with the situation. Red is indeed often the case even very dominate. but of course even though red could not progress beyond, will arrive where will be got back green even high rise will more than ever. the most important patient san waiting is the right step.

peninglalat

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

for me right now on this market situation is try to buy the only best coins tokens at the moment because the best coin tokens has a big change to survives this bad market and when the market are recover again this coin tokens will be sure rises again.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

What is your strategy for the fall of the market and your forecasts

which I see the market has fallen several times and until now also has not been back up and with  the current market decline many people who prefer Hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices to return stable because soon altcoin prices will return and can benefit again

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

selling allcoin then relax to holiday Grin
the market is un-friendly now, very difficult to predict

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

The market needs to clean itself from all the weak hands. Crypto needs to become again something nobody talks about anymore, because everyone thinks the bubble has crashed. And then it'll go up again. Rinse and repeat.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

Well my strategy is when market is fall buy more cheap crypto and if you bought already you should keep hold it will increase the price soon.

bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

Of course, it will be red now, it has been growing for the whole 2017 year, and now it is downtrend, it can be for this year or maybe next year, nothing strange in it.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

the market fall was certainly better to withstand alone. waiting for the time to arrive in the market back in green again even to ride great. It is indeed that time when arriving there will be no one knows but definitely better hold off on entering into panic selling cheap.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

I think this is a good time for us to invest, the market is down, all the coins are very low, choose the good cryptocurrency you want to invest in, and it will bring you a huge profit in the future.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Yes in this 6months cryptocurrency market was down for many times, crypto investors were disopointed many times. They are continuously waiting for thier expected profits .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: