Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 07:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] rent some SHA256 hashing power  (Read 1149 times)
m4ti (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:18:54 AM

Hey guys,
I'm looking for some GH/s for a short time. I can spend up to 0.09 BTC, and I thought about renting the rig about one week.

So make me some nice offers Smiley

I can check your translations into german, just PM me. It's free, but donations are welcome: 1Dtg1NxnedpDSuk6aHG2WB2LmDCY6F6oyf
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:25:12 PM

Check out http://leaserig.net - offering SHA256 rigs for rental

m4ti (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:10:25 PM

Hmm, the most profitable SHA Coin generates less BTC than I have to spend (Coinwarz). That's not really profitable.

I can check your translations into german, just PM me. It's free, but donations are welcome: 1Dtg1NxnedpDSuk6aHG2WB2LmDCY6F6oyf
jungle_dave

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:39:14 AM

Hmm, the most profitable SHA Coin generates less BTC than I have to spend (Coinwarz). That's not really profitable.

Makes more sense mining scrypt with leaserig and using multipool.us
m4ti (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:29:11 PM

Leaserig is even too expensive for mining Scrypt in a multipool. I have to think about setting up my own dedicated mining rig, but what happens with my GPUs, when Scrypt ASICs get cheaper? I think they will get worthless, but there should be another way to earn BTC with GPU power ....

tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 03:37:30 PM

Leaserig is even too expensive for mining Scrypt in a multipool. I have to think about setting up my own dedicated mining rig, but what happens with my GPUs, when Scrypt ASICs get cheaper? I think they will get worthless, but there should be another way to earn BTC with GPU power ....

Yeah, it won't be easy to turn a profit leasing. If that worked, the leasers would just mine themselves. Build your own rig, but yes, it will likely become obsolete eventually. That's why it's a bit of a gamble.

Also:

...there should be another way to earn BTC with GPU power ....

If you think that the whole point of Bitcoin is to allow people to make money with computing power, you're sorely mistaken.

21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:04:26 AM

Most profitable sha256 coin is 21coin

try and mine 21 Century Coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426853.0

Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:25:56 AM

Unlike ASICs, GPUs have another purpose beyond mining that keeps the value up. The value of an ASIC is directly proportional to the amount you expect to mine with it, but a GPU can always be resold to gamers if GPU-mining becomes unprofitable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: