Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:55:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ?  (Read 3534 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

If you are really watching the charts very often then you might want to wait, but if you are so busy and can't get some info quickly about the prices then I would recommend you to buy now.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

People who take chances at this dips will always have the right choice because if you keep on waiting for another dip is a bad idea. So it is always good when the market is down are you can divide your money into half and start investing in different coins and hold the other half coins when it starts dips again.
The problem with waiting for another dip is that most of the time the next dip is higher than the one before it, so if you do not take advantage of the price someone else will and profits that should be yours now belong to someone else, but unfortunately those that will benefit the most by investing in this dip will probably let the opportunity get away and then they will complain when the price goes up again.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

The probability of bitcoin still go down more is very high and I think we should hold on a bit before buy especially is you are not a margin trader or speculative trader. After reviewing the past price movement one thing that has been happening if that when bitcoin stay in one place for a very long time it will always go down therefore I expect bitcoin to fall towards $5,000 in days to come as it is like for the past three days it has been moving around one area.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

If you are really watching the charts very often then you might want to wait, but if you are so busy and can't get some info quickly about the prices then I would recommend you to buy now.

I suggest you buy now, but don't spend it all, my friend. Make sure that when another dip comes up you still have some handsome cash to buy it. This price is damn cheap, me and my gang is waiting for a $15,000 mark anytime.
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

On dip you will have the opportunity to buy and own the cry cry lower than ever before but there are still some people they do not want to buy in dips they like to wait to buy lower dip
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

You can do Soo if you don't have any coins left in your wallet or you got some with high price.Inorder to reduce the losses you can invest in a dip to cover. But if you are new investor than do not invest now and if you still want to invest that put your money on alt coins.As they are more proactive coins than Bitcoin.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

I think we'd better wait. observe market conditions and market volumes, and there is still a possibility the btc price will continue to fall around $ 6300, and it's time to buy .
Yeah, that is a lot better now than rushing to make decisions.
I know a lot of traders or even investors may be very much enthusiastic to get the best value in the market but it is always better not to catch a falling knife but wait it out to see how events will be playing out.

So far, the market condition is still in a down trend and we are forming a lower low already. There is every chance we may be falling further down and nothing to show there is a bullish sign or an uptrend yet, but we will sure get to see.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

The probability of bitcoin still go down more is very high and I think we should hold on a bit before buy especially is you are not a margin trader or speculative trader. After reviewing the past price movement one thing that has been happening if that when bitcoin stay in one place for a very long time it will always go down therefore I expect bitcoin to fall towards $5,000 in days to come as it is like for the past three days it has been moving around one area.
There is a significant amount of resistance at 6000 and it does not seem like we are going to go lower than that, every time we get close too that level bitcoin goes up, what it is likely happening is that whales have some big orders at close to that price that is generating a big wall that is impossible to break, that way they maintain the price of bitcoin and they get cheap coins.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Since BTC has been holding above  $6200, I'd suggest buying. It's a bullish sign that we didn't drop to $5800. There was also an exchange hack and the BTC price didn't fluctuate too much.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Most of alts are down so maybe it's good time to buy at these price, I don't think that another dip will happen, but if you like to hold for long term then it's good time to buy now.

farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

We had this discussion among various other groups and thinking that waiting could prove very costly as fall is juts temporary and may not fall after a certain point and will rise and recover like 1 or 2k in a day then you will never get this buying opportunity again.

Well, it is a discussion and everyone sure have their way of viewing things. Personally for any market, I am not always looking for the best price to get it but a certainty of an uptrend. Trying to get the market now is a lot risky and except for those who may want to take the risk, which is sure their own opinion of how they want to do things. If there is a bullish sign, there is no need to wait it out; one thing is to always allow the market to take the lead as long as you are not a whale.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

Buy the dip and keep doing that and don't go all in on a single dip because maybe it is not the last dip and there will be more so if you haven't all in then you got a lot of bullets to fire in the market of cryptocurrency and get the best price deal in the market because of the bearish market dump which is like the sale in the malls that you should not be missed.
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

Now is the time to buy the best, the prices of atlcoin are falling sharply, especially eth is now the time for us to buy, in August the prices of atltcoin will explode.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

I think it is the time to quit bitcoin and start focusing on altcoins. Many new altcoins are profittable but mostly they are risky. If you still believe in the power of bitcoin, then you can buy now and pray for miracle. Cheesy
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

This is a strong fluctuation, which may be the last bearish trend for Q2, even this year. It is no coincidence that most ICOs have had to last long and their numbers are in August. That is a good time according to the calculations and the balance of the market and the confidence of investors back. If depreciated, this time can bring good opportunities to dip and profit rebirth at the end of the year.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

People who are busy I hope not to think about investing in bitcoin if they have the desire to always benefit in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not very good for people who have a high activity, I'm afraid if they invest in bitcoin and get this loss will be a bad image of bitcoin so everyone who wants to invest in their bitcoin will leave it. Any new person who invests in bitcoin and they get a loss will make a big impact on cryptocurrency, they can easily talk to someone about negatives when investing in bitcoin.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

As for me, patience is still another option here. According to some speculations, this still could still go more which would be an afvantage for investors because we could still buy in a lower cost. I think it is just right to buy during this dip but it is still best if we'll buy at a lower value.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

If you have any alts which you didn't sell in last high, now it is better wait for rising Bitcoin till $ 7700 - 7800 and sell them there. But the price may not overcome the resistance at the level of 7000. Then it will be necessary to sell all the altcoins, as the Bitcoin price may drop to 4500.
Keep holding and buying cost you a lot of money... Won't be good if you have a limited amount of bankroll. Just watch and learn... Sometimes targeting the dip end you up with a huge loss and you can't afford that. Have no sufficient bankroll? Better to hold and waiting, but when you have large amount that's your chance to make money.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

Check on the value first, because even after a dip, it is still not sure if the amount is ripe enough for one to be able to handle. As you know, Bitcoin's value is the highest amongst all the coins across the market, therefore, even at its lowest, it is still very high for some people to be able to carry and buy. Another thing to check is if the dip has been going on for a certain period of time, if it has been going on for weeks, then I think that you can wait a little before it can reach it's best possible lowest point that is the best time to buy it, but if it has seized and it's beginning to rise back up, then I would surely buy because it's on its way to rise up, and I won't have to wait too long to gain back my investment.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

According to the worst forecasts, we can see 3000 dollars for one bitcoin, but I do not believe in these forecasts. I think that the price will not fall, on the contrary, there will be further growth. Most likely 20 thousand this year will not happen, but, 15 thousand, are quite real.
I also do not believe in such forecast and predictions. I only rely on technical analysis and market cap. If more and more people invest in bitcoin no doubt that the price will increase in the near future but if the market cap decreases and people withdraw their money or convert to Altcoin then the price may down more and hot $3000 in the coming days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: