Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LBS] - Liteblocks  (Read 14147 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

Stakes are great actually, everything is working great! I honestly have the highest staking rewards on LBS than any other POS that I keep online

it would be great if the price is good once it hit the exchanges. without value in the market, staking rewards is useless. but, how can the dev team ensure that it will ever get to a reputable exchange with fair price? if there will be airdrop, dumping is expected. then, they will leave once they discard those free coins. the team should develop their platform fast, else, this will gonna be left behind.
mgsubie

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

I speak to the dev a fair amount and I have to tell you her is working non stop to complete the project, he is a very much hard working individual which is one of the reason he has to hire multiple moderators for his discord because he feels like his presence is most valuable where it should be, coding.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
liteblocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

Stakes are great actually, everything is working great! I honestly have the highest staking rewards on LBS than any other POS that I keep online

it would be great if the price is good once it hit the exchanges. without value in the market, staking rewards is useless. but, how can the dev team ensure that it will ever get to a reputable exchange with fair price? if there will be airdrop, dumping is expected. then, they will leave once they discard those free coins. the team should develop their platform fast, else, this will gonna be left behind.

We can not guarantee that LBS will be valued.

depends on the acceptance and the projects we are developing.

If any currency gives you foresight, you'd better run because there's something wrong.
pastebinnoisygg

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

Liteblocks is a currency, I like the popularity of the use of Liteblocks in all areas of the globe and a great supporter of the hierarchy of money without any kind of Government or country. It expresses the freedom. I very much enjoy that
kondrat84

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

Hello, are there any new ideas, what are the plans for the further development of the project?
@AlexTT

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:36:34 PM

Hello everyone, has the swap already passed?
Alveus

Activity: 896
Merit: 221

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:37:26 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 02:48:48 PM by Alveus

Site offline www.liteblocks.net
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: