Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Begginers in trading ( share you experiences about trading )  (Read 467 times)
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

Everybody in the cryptosystem is once a beginninger in  trade. However, If you have little knowledge about trading just find someone that will help or in part knowledge about  how cryptosystem works into you. Crypto is great and profitable if you have knowledge about it.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

Hello traders!  

Can I ask you about how can begginers start in trading? If you had already a little bit of knowledge about in cryptocurrency and technical analysis or terms in crypto systems can you will start trading? And last thing for a begginer like me how much the starting capital or money will I spend to become traders?

Can you share your opinions and experiences. For us to start investment and trading with cryptocurrency.

Thank you!!
Trading is the most important part of the crypto world .You can start trade only 100$+ but first learn what is trade and how to create an account any exchanger. First time i have created an account on bittrex and all time follow market and trade history and then search on google and also read this forum every post.You can find every coin and exchanger full details this forum and but some token which down last one week and sell order it 2xprice and wait for sell.You can also start on demo trading its help to develop your trade knowledge

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

I suggest CEX (https://cex.io/). It has a limited number of currency pairs, but their security is great which is essential for dealing with crypto.

As mentioned, CEX is a poor choice. CEX's most recent accounts show that they are in debt and do not have the assets to cover their debt. The assets that they do have are "currently located in a war zone and are not accessible" (direct quote from their most recent financial statement available here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08757996/filing-history/MzE4NDczNjEzOGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf).

They are way, way down the list of exchanges at 78th by volume, with a 24h volume of only $8 million. You would do better sticking to high volume and more reputable exchanges like Binance or Huobi.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

I suggest CEX (https://cex.io/). It has a limited number of currency pairs, but their security is great which is essential for dealing with crypto.

As mentioned, CEX is a poor choice. CEX's most recent accounts show that they are in debt and do not have the assets to cover their debt. The assets that they do have are "currently located in a war zone and are not accessible" (direct quote from their most recent financial statement available here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08757996/filing-history/MzE4NDczNjEzOGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf).

They are way, way down the list of exchanges at 78th by volume, with a 24h volume of only $8 million. You would do better sticking to high volume and more reputable exchanges like Binance or Huobi.

I also advise against CEX. I never really liked this service.
The exchange is best selected in terms of the largest possible volume - the list of exchanges can be found on www.Coinmarketcap.com
Of course, fees and service history are also very important.

At the beginning you should start with very small amounts, because cryptocurrency world is a high risk market. To be good in that look for Traders channel here on forum and on Telegram. Read, read and read - it is the key.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

Most of the beginners in trading cannot earn money in first week or maybe month they lose some of their capital because the knowledge they have is only a littel but after months it will start earning money. But you need to be patient because not all the time you earn money they have some time you lose some capital.
Heationd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

When I started with crypto trading then all I gotten was loss, loss and more loss. I literally tried trading many times with all the different strategies which I failed eventually. However, with the time you get hand of it and time comes when you recover everything that you have lost earlier mate.
I adopted new methods all the time, you dont hit the right one immediately because crypto keeps changing its course all the time. Now I have accepted that one very well and it makes me trade far more easily than the normal one.  Smiley
As beginners you always fall for it, but if you keep the pace and patience then you can spice up the trade.
I don’t have much experience in trading but, I know that before starting crypto trading, one should know about cryptocurrency and its future. Collect all the required information about trading. The more you learn the more you earn and another is knowledge is power. When you have complete knowledge about bitcoin you will trade in better and effective way.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

To start off with, aside from the forum, I've joineda discord groups which has so many topics about trading altcoins and margin trading. It is a big help for me to read such informations about indicators and how to use it. I guess as a beginner, it's really  hard to understand well some sort of words so I have made my own research.

But to tell you the truth, my researches aren't enough for me so I requested my friend to take time and patiently teach me step by step in an actual mode of trading so I can really catch things up and learn. Basically, it works fine with me and I've still gaining more wisdom about trading.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Hello traders!  

Can I ask you about how can begginers start in trading? If you had already a little bit of knowledge about in cryptocurrency and technical analysis or terms in crypto systems can you will start trading? And last thing for a begginer like me how much the starting capital or money will I spend to become traders?

Can you share your opinions and experiences. For us to start investment and trading with cryptocurrency.

Thank you!!

If you really want to learn how to trade and be better at it then go trade it yourself and lose a lot of trades because that is when you are going to learn everything. But you have to put only small amount of funds for your trades for you not to lose everything.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Hello traders!  

Thank you!!

If you really want to learn how to trade and be better at it then go trade it yourself and lose a lot of trades because that is when you are going to learn everything. But you have to put only small amount of funds for your trades for you not to lose everything.
I think your suggestion is good for trading platform but beginners are never knowing anything so I would like to prefer read the articles, Youtube video then try to pick best coin is the right move.
This investment is also little risky participation so we should invest in bitcoin it will make good profit in short term, mid term and long term but we must take effort in each and every move for our first trading.
BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

I am still a beginner in trading world to be honest with you but I have been a beginner for about 6 years now and never really improved my trading skills to a great level that I could actually live with it.

However, as a person who has been trading in crypto space for over 6 year period (which seems a lot in crypto world since it is less than a decade old but it is still not so much because someone who has traded other stuff like forex and stocks for over 20 years and been interested in bitcoin for a year now is much better than me) rest assured no matter what you do in trading there are very few golden rules that always helps out.

First is never trust something if it looks too good to be true because in the end it is rarely ever true. I have bought and sold more coins than I can count and only ones that really made me money is the ones that we all know, the rest that looked amazing to trade all vanished and disappeared. Go with the top 10-20 coins and trade them, rest are not that important.

Second important rule is to keep your losses to a minimum by either selling out before it goes down or it went down only a bit (stop loss helps in this case) or but a sell order slightly higher than what you bought so you get your profit and leave.
That’s why I always say that trading is not easy. If you have no trading experience you can lose all you money especially in this bearish market. It is much better that you hold your coins for some more time. Getting experience is not so difficult but need time and hard world. It is better to spend some time with an expert; you can get better knowledge and skills about trading.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

I think your suggestion is good for trading platform but beginners are never knowing anything so I would like to prefer read the articles, Youtube video then try to pick best coin is the right move.
This investment is also little risky participation so we should invest in bitcoin it will make good profit in short term, mid term and long term but we must take effort in each and every move for our first trading.
I would say the problem with most beginners when it comes to trading is that they take a lot for granted and they tend to not realize that if they end up keep having that kind of mindset of wanting to get things done fast, they will never be able to get anything done. Trading is risky, and how you are able to handle the risk is only going to be based on your level of know-how which if you do not seek first, and then try to gain some solid experience afterwards, it won't be a good experience at all.

When I started trading, I took my time in reading a lot of books and studying several things I could lay my hands on the net, and believe me, when I was confident enough, knowing that I can manage myself, I took to practice with demo and that even gave me more confidence with my strategy in which I am doing better today.
forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

I started trading in October 2017, when the cryptocurrency was in the hype. Then I saw how a trader makes good money on trading and decided to try it myself. Of course, I also managed to make money in a growing market, but in the end I lost the entire deposit for correction in February. And only after that I began to study the literature on trading and learn something.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

I would suggest you for to go a demo account in forex first to learn technical analysis of charts before coming to live account in crypto, as per my experience crypto price charts are not so robust as of now, although its quite good in some exchanges like Binance. I found trading in cyrpto a bit tougher to forex but long term investment in crypto is more profitable.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:49:31 AM

Hello traders!  

Thank you!!

As a trader you suppose to have a capital first that's a no. 1 rules especially your just a newbie in trading.
Second is you must have an account in any legit exchange site platform like Binance, Kucoin, okex, coinbene and etc.
3rd you should always start at small capital investment when you buy coins then know the basic rules
Buy at low price then sell at high price, just as simple as that.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

I am still a beginner in trading world to be honest with you but I have been a beginner for about 6 years now and never really improved my trading skills to a great level that I could actually live with it.

However, as a person who has been trading in crypto space for over 6 year period (which seems a lot in crypto world since it is less than a decade old but it is still not so much because someone who has traded other stuff like forex and stocks for over 20 years and been interested in bitcoin for a year now is much better than me) rest assured no matter what you do in trading there are very few golden rules that always helps out.

First is never trust something if it looks too good to be true because in the end it is rarely ever true. I have bought and sold more coins than I can count and only ones that really made me money is the ones that we all know, the rest that looked amazing to trade all vanished and disappeared. Go with the top 10-20 coins and trade them, rest are not that important.

Second important rule is to keep your losses to a minimum by either selling out before it goes down or it went down only a bit (stop loss helps in this case) or but a sell order slightly higher than what you bought so you get your profit and leave.
That’s why I always say that trading is not easy. If you have no trading experience you can lose all you money especially in this bearish market. It is much better that you hold your coins for some more time. Getting experience is not so difficult but need time and hard world. It is better to spend some time with an expert; you can get better knowledge and skills about trading.
I would not say what you need mostly is just trading experience, but knowledge is always the first thing to acquire and it is what counts the most, experience is just a way of building and acting on the knowledge you have to gain confidence over time in what you do and to be able to make quality decision without getting emotional at all.

Getting things right with trading is something that does not come easy, but to come easy, you have to realize this is a profession we are talking about, and there are so many things you will always need to learn to be a better trader over time, and also realize you cannot stop learning no matter what. I actually learned that the hard way, but it was a good thing, I realized that and I was able to amend my ways and decisions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

Hello traders!  

Then create a account on a trusted exchange and deposit some funds on it. I'm not a TA expert but I do read coins that I wanted to invest and just watch the price. As a beginner, I wouldn't advise you to go full TA, just try to get a feel on how trading works and just go on as you become more experience.

Thank you!!
I'm sure that there are a lot of sad stories if you're a beginner trader. To be honest, when I started, I don't know a lot about it, I just try to get my hands right away so there's a lot of miss steps along the way but it didn't stop me. Crypto trading is a long journey, so its better if you take baby steps and learn from your mistakes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

Hello traders!  

Then create a account on a trusted exchange and deposit some funds on it. I'm not a TA expert but I do read coins that I wanted to invest and just watch the price. As a beginner, I wouldn't advise you to go full TA, just try to get a feel on how trading works and just go on as you become more experience.

Thank you!!
I'm sure that there are a lot of sad stories if you're a beginner trader. To be honest, when I started, I don't know a lot about it, I just try to get my hands right away so there's a lot of miss steps along the way but it didn't stop me. Crypto trading is a long journey, so its better if you take baby steps and learn from your mistakes.

I'm sure sad story is experienced by every trader. of course this must be used as a learning for further trading capital so as not to repeat same problem. so that later we will become experienced traders

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:16:51 AM

In trading we not necesary to have knowledge all thing about technical  analysis,  if we just understanding about some indicator like moving average and bolinger band so we can jump in to trading. And the most important  thing is how to minimize the risk from high fluctuation of crypto by make risk management.

cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13