Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think litecoin will lasts forever?  (Read 207 times)
Hoangle1523 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

I'm hoping that litecoin will lasts untill the end since it really helps other people to change their lives by investing on litecoin. It has benefits that will surely gain a lot of investors and because of the performance they'd shown litecoin can lasts.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

I prefer to experience more optimism, and I think that as soon as the trend for the fall changes, then light bet will again rise again, the main question is how much will this bearish trend be, and when this river begins to flow again rightly, and until then, meaningless.
Shova

Activity: 286
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

Nothing lasts forever. But Litecoin has a great community behind it and a sustainable market value. We've seen dogecoin last pretty good till now. I assume Litecoin will be there at least until bitcoin. And that can be about a century or a few.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

I hope litecoin stays strong forever and not just lasting. It will not mean anything if a coin is there and not making any impact. The dogecoin is an example of this. It does not even look like the doge wants to appreciate any time soon. Am not sure anyone want Litecoin to be like that.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

Lee promotes it heavily even if its not his program, he keeps yelling his LTC to make sure its heard lol

its true though, LTC is one of the great coin out there, if there is anything that you can trust to profit in the next years to come its this coin. you will however need to be patient here. i have been here since that coin was only worth $3.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

No one can predict it accurately, but I prefer to always be optimistic, and in my opinion all forms of investment there are risks, we must be ready to deal with it, therefore we must first analyze anything we will do with altcoin , because no one knows for sure what will happen with altcoin in the future.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

As of now, there are no signs of it being a failure coin so I think it is still early to say or ask if will it last forever. As long as the team around it knows how to back it up it should last forever and it should continue to develop in the next few years.

Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

Now all falls. In fact, the coin is technological and has a great future.  The market pulls everything down too litecoin. I'll hold you till better times. Not panic. Everyone will be back soon.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

Litecoin and Litecoin cash have huge potential to be honest.

Its that the price are too "tied up with bitcoin" which is not supposed to be this way.

Its like USD fiat used to affect the whole world previously.

Crypto is still new and I believe they will be able to shake off the price link with Bitcoin in near future
valessiobrito

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:16:19 PM

Forever? Nothing is forever. But the growth of Litecoin’s market capitalization is not expected to slow down in the foreseeable future. In addition, much work is being done to improve the Litecoin network. Meaning their future looks better than ever.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

The growth of LTC partly provoked the announcement of Litepay payment processing, which promises to help LTC spread in the real world - simple buyers or companies will be able to pay for goods and services using their coins. The project was announced on Twitter in December 2017, but was launched only at the end of February 2018.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

I'm hoping that litecoin will lasts untill the end since it really helps other people to change their lives by investing on litecoin. It has benefits that will surely gain a lot of investors and because of the performance they'd shown litecoin can lasts.

Litecoin is the third most potential coin,next to bitcoin and Ethereum.I will use to inverse in this three coin for the long-term.Because the sustainability of this three coin is very high compared to other crypto currency.I had huge hope in the litecoin .It will lasts till the end.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

I think litecoin is strong enough so far, certainly with a great team behind it. I hope litecoin will be able to survive and continue to grow, but no one can guarantee its development because in crypto everything is possible. So, for now litecoin is still strong and is a good investment.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

I think litecoin is strong enough so far, certainly with a great team behind it. I hope litecoin will be able to survive and continue to grow, but no one can guarantee its development because in crypto everything is possible. So, for now litecoin is still strong and is a good investment.
how can you mention that litecoin is strong enough? have you ever invested in litecoins or ever traded on those coins? I think litecoin is not a strong coin. although the price did not fall significantly

mattcerna16

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

I don't think so, lots of better faster/cheaper alts about now.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

Litecoin is a very good toke, good project
but not strong enough to withstand or reach greater heights

But there is one thing about litecoin, it is very good and it encourages daily trading,
if you monitor litecoin very well, you are going to make alot small % such as 1% or 2% and its worthwhile too
Just DYOR (DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH) and make your rewards
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

Nowadays all eyes concentrate on bitcoin alone . fever of dumping is huge now so talking about altcoins including litecoin will start after stable price seen in bitcoin 's market . i wish the dump stop soon then we can move on .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

There is nothing eternal in this life. Many people hoped that the rise in prices for bitcoin will also continue forever but it was not so. I hope that by analogy and the fall in prices will not last forever. Litecoin is no exception. His life depends on the activity of users. Now no one knows how many cryptocurrencies will survive this crisis.
Jentamicing

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

Litecoin is also a good coin with great potentials. There is probability that the litecoin Too will take the step of btc and rein for so long and might be forever.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

Litecoin is one of the oldest alternatives to the first Bitcoin. Its years of existence, compared to the different choices, should not discourage you in any way. Litecoin came after Bitcoin, but it included some significant improvements that made it better than other options and Bitcoin. It has an 8000% return since its inception, and this rate keeps on growing as more and more people continue to invest in this alternative currency. So , it should last for quite long.

Signature available for rent
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: