Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one will be the best to buy at the current time ?  (Read 164 times)
MtheS (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

Hello people . The market is going down at these days , so I'm confused which one will be the best to buy  at the current time ? Thanks in advance you guys

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

Hello people . The market is going down at these days , so I'm confused which one will be the best to buy  at the current time ? Thanks in advance you guys

I wanted to suggest that you buy Ethereum now that the market is down because I know it will soon arise again before the year 2018 ends. However if you don't like Ethereum you can go for https://Nexty.io
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

It is your choice don't ask for some other suggestions because many altcoins are available in the market and Bitcoin also potential platform so you should plan for short term investment or long term investment then only all are suggest to you. But current scenario you will pick top ten cryptocurrency definitely everything will grow soon so before to invest you should analyse your own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

The prices of most coins are at a low price now. You can choose the coin you have done research and eyeing on. My choice are Bitcoin, Neo, ETH and ETC at this moment, I am trying to buy more of these coins with my spare money.
MtheS (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

I wanted to suggest that you buy Ethereum now that the market is down because I know it will soon arise again before the year 2018 ends. However if you don't like Ethereum you can go for https://Nexty.io
I'm  confused between ETH and NEO . Perhaps , I'm going to take some for holding in long-term . Thanks for your suggestion , cryptotycoon33 - Good luck with your journeys bro

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

Do you mean cryptocurrencies that are already traded on the exchange or tokens on the ICO?

I would not buy tokens now, but I would buy NEO, NEM, IOTA
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

Since you are asking for just one, then you should go for the king and the most reliable crypto asset Bitcoin but you should also research other coins.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
MtheS (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

Do you mean cryptocurrencies that are already traded on the exchange or tokens on the ICO?

I would not buy tokens now, but I would buy NEO, NEM, IOTA
I mean they're coins which are listed on the exchanges . Same to me , I would buy Ethereum or NEO

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Most of the coins were down now so you have lot of choices to choose now but I will say but bitcoin as much as you can at the dip because it is the best ever crypro currency to invest whether long or shor term and also the moat promising coin we ever known.
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

I'm  confused between ETH and NEO . Perhaps , I'm going to take some for holding in long-term . Thanks for your suggestion , cryptotycoon33 - Good luck with your journeys bro

I think it's better to invest in both Ethereum and NEO. Both these altcoins have their own strengths. Ethereum is the queen of this market, it brings high stability. Many ICOs are built on the foundation of Ethereum. Many experts predict that in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and compete with Bitcoin. NEO is an altcoin also has great potential. It has the technology, the development plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Chinese Ethereum. In addition, NEO also has faster transaction speed, better scalability. So I think NEO is worth the investment.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

You might want to do your own research about BUZZCOIN. They have an upcoming core upgrade within this month which could be the catalyst for it to reach its previous ATH price. Another coin I would suggest is DIGIWAGE. These projects I mentioned have real-life impact upon implementation of their use-case in real world.
MtheS (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

Most of the coins were down now so you have lot of choices to choose now but I will say but bitcoin as much as you can at the dip because it is the best ever crypro currency to invest whether long or shor term and also the moat promising coin we ever known.
Thanks for your advice bro . I just bought some altcoins for holding in short-term and long-term

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

I think if you have a big money, then you can choose bitcoin only because I think with buying bitcoin, you can make a bigger profit than other coins. but be careful because if bitcoin price is down, you will see that you can lose much money. the other coins that will be good to buy are ethereum and this coin is not too expensive right now so you can directly to buy in the exchange. actually, there are more coins that you can buy at this time because the price is still in a downtrend so you can choose more than 10 coins at the one time. but I am not suggesting to buy more than 10 coins because this will makes you confuse watching and analyze the price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

I advise you to pay attention to ETC and EOS. Both tokens have a lot of good news and a strong fundamental. It seems to me that when the market turns, they will grow faster than anything else Wink
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

I think if you have a big money, then you can choose bitcoin only because I think with buying bitcoin, you can make a bigger profit than other coins. but be careful because if bitcoin price is down, you will see that you can lose much money. the other coins that will be good to buy are ethereum and this coin is not too expensive right now so you can directly to buy in the exchange. actually, there are more coins that you can buy at this time because the price is still in a downtrend so you can choose more than 10 coins at the one time. but I am not suggesting to buy more than 10 coins because this will makes you confuse watching and analyze the price.

I suggest to you to buy fully in Bitcoin, we all know that the bitcoin have the great value among all and you can gain more profit with this investment. And it's the right time to buy in bitcoin when the market are down and the bitcoin price are cheap and when times the price of the bitcoin will goes high you can gain more profit if you sell your bitcoin in that time.
kavishka

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

hello guys The market is going down at these days , so I'm confused which one will be the best to buy  at the current time ?
Ekosistim

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

i think all altcoin was good for buy now, especially the token who was listed on any exchnager, such as MTC, HBZ, CBC and many more.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

Bitcoin is a good buy, the price has gone below 50% of ATH. It is a good time to accumulate Bitcoin at this low rate for holding. For altcoins, I will go for ETH, Neo and XMR.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

I'd rather suggest that their are many coins you want to buy, have potential and gain more profits. Bitcoin for this time is low price, or you can also buy altcoin. This is the time to buy and hold for your investment.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

I'm holding ADA, NEO, EOS, ETH. Hope this is the good choice to catch the bounce now. IMHO most of coins from top 100 now quite cheap to buy;)

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: