Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do people make with bounty?  (Read 1202 times)
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

I learned about the bounty and saw this as an opportunity for myself.
I need to learn more to continue this work, looking forward to sharing your experience.
Thank

Currently it is very difficult to predict it. In because more and more people are joining the bounty campaign. But if you have the expertise or high ranking, you can earn several hundred dollars or thousands of dollars in just one bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

I need to learn more to continue this work, looking forward to sharing your experience.
Thank

Currently it is very difficult to predict it. In because more and more people are joining the bounty campaign. But if you have the expertise or high ranking, you can earn several hundred dollars or thousands of dollars in just one bounty.
In any case, the amount of funds earned through the company's bounty depends on the demand for the project in the community and its prospects during the sale of the tokens, because it is the availability of funds from investors that makes it possible to develop the project.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

I am hoping to make quite a lot, But you make what you put into them, the less effort is not worth it, They can be very time consuming

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

The amount of income from bounty companies is different, it all depends on the approach to this work.  Try is definitely, but you should be patient.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

It's impossible to know cause amount of money each person can earn from boutny campaign depend on their account rank, bouny campaigns they joined are good or not, number of bounty campaign they joined,...But as I know there are some guys even can earn more than $100k from bounty campaign only Smiley
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Thank
It depends on the situation, if you are fortunate enough to participate in a good campaign and have a good allocation then probably you will gain more in bounty. It also depend on your rank if you are participating in a signature campaign, the higher the rank the higher your reward.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

Thank
In my personal experience such bounties where you can gain about 300-500 USD are rare, but happen sometimes. I'd say it depends on the company and luck mostly. But most of the bounties are worthless, IMHO. That's why I prefer signature campaigns, there are some scams too, but the payment is in average higher, than in bounties, and also you can learn new interesting stuff while participating in them
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

this job can not be ascertained the result .. my experience, first i get a little bit two months later earn very much, and after that i have not gotten anymore ..now many ico are not paying ..

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

This is my first experiment in bounty and it is very troublesome. see a large number of participants and few rewards. it makes me surprised to see bounty in this year.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:07:12 AM

Thank

It will depends on bounty campaign youv'e joined....  If there have a huge allocation of token  In every bounty task.... Yes bounty has a lots of opportunity and it will be the best starting points of us as a cryptocurrency user....  Just learn lots and search a lots about the bounty project you've joined....  For you to work safely and also look for a ICO that can pay you on time....
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:35:58 AM

From my own little experience, I already realized that the income from the companies are different. A lot of people are registered in social networks, so the profit from these companies is getting smaller and smaller. If you start to master this sphere, then you need to develop your knowledge
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

in this direction, you can earn if you lead the signature company. Or blogs and articles. On social networks you will not earn much, and plus there are a lot of Scam and deception from companies! I myself have ceased to engage in social networks, I lead only the signature
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Having learned how many people are earning you will not improve your experience.And generally it is not culturally to ask such questions.Make your own analysis and after that, make your own conclusion about how much here who earns
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

It differs from a person to another and what kind of bounties you participate in. I'd recommend you to visit the previous old bounties and take a look at the final spreadsheet, this would give you a hint on the rewards.
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Some bounty managers like actmyname don't approve all. So your stakes give VERY good payment.
Some times +2000$ a month just for 1 campaign. You can do more the same time.
Like this one signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4457998.0 But only if you get approve ;-)
My record is 7k$ in ICO tokens for 1 month.

alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

At the beginning of the company's bounty it is impossible to predict how much you can earn. This depends on the number of participants and the number of tokens allocated to the rewards
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Bounty gives a lot of money to the people who are join in any bounty.but joining in bounty you must work hard for the profit or income you want to recieve.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

Thank

The money can be earned in bounty is really depends on the effort of the participant because if the participants is really working very hard they can earned unlimited income because there are so many ICOs available that we can apply.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

if the problem how and for what it all depends on each person we are the important master of the future we should be better than the present and certainly must be more experienced.

pavel08

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

Yes, it's true you can earn very well on the bounty but as it is said above, you need to make some work and this work will be rewarded
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: