Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do people make with bounty?  (Read 1200 times)
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

In the work of bounty companies earnings always depends on two components
1. This is your rating, the number of friends and promotion channels of various blogs and social networks. And the higher your rating everywhere the more bets you earn.
2. Number of participants and duration of the bounty company. Even if you have excellent performance a lot of followers and promoted channels, how would you try a lot you will not earn if the project to join a lot of people.  And it directly depends on the duration of the bounty company, the longer it goes the more people join it and the rates are divided into more people.
So based on the above, you can earn on the company bounty as $ 100 and $ 10 000 depending on all components!.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

it all depends on your knowledge and luck .If you can find a good bounty and participate in it,you can make good money.But now it is very hard to do.
cryptowarrio8i

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

This is my question, i start 1 week and hope see a bright future  Grin Grin Grin
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1994

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

More and more people want to earn on bounty projects. With each new member earnings for each falls. If you first thought it was easy, now there are many difficulties. I apologize for my English.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

All earn money in different ways. It depends on many factors: the companies in which you are participating, from your rating, from quality content, from the leap of blogs and soc. networks and much more. Therefore, to say how much you can get is absolutely impossible.
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

I think in this market, don't make a very high expectation, because too many bounties are scam or not success in their ICO, so if you have a job in real life, i suggest you not to make bounty hunter as your main job....Let's see until end of the year and hope market will recover....
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

no one say forward about crypto market. here have a lot of bounties but there often have many scam or fake bounties. you should not keep in your life because it can change suddenly but real job is best. but you inside keep the bounties.
icofires

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

I learned about the bounty and saw this as an opportunity for myself.
I need to learn more to continue this work, looking forward to sharing your experience.
Thank

I earn lots of money from bounty, But now there are lot of people join bounty program. so tokens will be divide according work. For now Bounty little bit difficult.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

your question has already been answered many times, if you are lucky you can earn a lot, can earn medium or small, and maybe you do Scam project and you just lose time.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

I learned about the bounty and saw this as an opportunity for myself.
I need to learn more to continue this work, looking forward to sharing your experience.
Thank
That depend on each bounty or even after finish of it cause sometime you get paid in tokens and only after the end of campaign those tokens gain some value on market.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

So far using my social media ie Twitter and Facebook I can get a profit $ 50 per bounty and I think it's good,
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

Man, it depends on multiple factors, like your rank, numbers of subscribers and how sucessfull campaign is. In general you can earn like 1000$ per month, but you have to be hardworking and spend a lot of time tweeting and writing articles

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
quanggiang101

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

Not less than $ 100 a month
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

It all depends on the projects and the skill sets you posses. There are some projects that turn into scam and bounty hunters leaving empty handed and there are some bounty that trun out successfully and giving hunters more rewards. Then if you have some skills like translating the whitepaper into you mother language, know how make a blog or content creation then you could earn profitable rewards, if you have high rank signature could give you decent amount of earning as well.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

just a few $$$ Not all bounty pays well, It depends on what kind of bounty and project if the ICO is not successful the worse case scenario is that you will not get paid, some bounty will pay you Eth, BTC or tokens and some of them will pay you 1% of the token sold on ICO, so chose wisely
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

The amount of money generated in the bounty depends on several factors. Like the ranking in this forum, bounty success, bounty quality, bounty type you follow (social media, signature, blog, youtube) etc. Because it's definitely the higher your rank will be the more stakes you get and the better your bounty the better your chances of earning money, and so on. So everyone earns a different income from bounty. I ever earn a little money because bounty that I follow failed, and I ever get big money because bounty that I follow successfully, I ever get around $ 4000 from bounty that I follow.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

Yes, it's true you can earn very well on the bounty but as it is said above, you need to make some work and this work will be rewarded
I think with bounty campaigns we can earn a good amount of money if we participate in a lot of bounties campaigns. We should work for that very well without any mistakes. I don't know exactly how much money we can earn from a single bounty, because it depends on the capital of bounty and how good the project is.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

Yes, it's true you can earn very well on the bounty but as it is said above, you need to make some work and this work will be rewarded
I think with bounty campaigns we can earn a good amount of money if we participate in a lot of bounties campaigns. We should work for that very well without any mistakes. I don't know exactly how much money we can earn from a single bounty, because it depends on the capital of bounty and how good the project is.

I met as a very good bounty company, and not really. In fact, your earnings always depend not only on the prospects of the project, but also on the duration of your participation and your rank on bitcointalk. The earnings always range from 50 or 100 dollars to several thousand dollars.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

With bounty you can earn a lot of money. It all depends on the amount of participants, your rank/followers and so on. The most important thing here is to choose a good and reliable project, but nowadays it's a pretty hard to do properly. My last bounty didn't pay the reward at all. Let's say hello to Beluga Pay, where I worked 4 months for nothing Undecided
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

The most profitable is the signature I know people who 2-3 to dollars takes away .But if you are a beginner, start Facebook and Twitter is one of the easiest ways of earning money on the bounty.And how much you can earn depends on you and your time,if you choose worthy projects,and lead them 20-30 you can get a good amount.My good friend for 8 months of work took 9 to dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: