Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do people make with bounty?  (Read 1202 times)
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

For work in social networks, payment is not big. My biggest reward for the last 3 months is $40. Because a lot of participants in Twitter and Facebook companies.
For the signature is usually paid much more.

Yes, bounty hunters, filled all the tables bounty companies Twitter and Facebook!  Due to the large number of participants payments fell sharply! Already there is no such interest to participate in social companies, too low payments!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thehien05bk

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

Dear friend. The same question that i am looking for. For me i focus on signature, content, reddit camlaigns because they help us to earn more and more money. For you, what are you doing? Many thanks
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

The income generated by the gift depends on us, we can earn substantial income by:
1.Choosing a potentially ico
2.Choose follow bounty articel, signature or others
3. if we choose bounty articles, we must be good at making the article
4. The amount of coins we get
5. The price of the coin we get

That's my opinion, maybe you could add a decisive magnitude to profit from the bounty?

Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

Earning with bounty is depends of your abilities and skills especially your knowledge. Because when you have more knowledge about cryptocurrency you could be able to earn more. Because if you could be knowledgeable on how to choose good ICO's you can also earn easily because ypu can avoid scam ICO project.
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

It depends on your rank and the amount of bounty reward, with my rank I just get fewer stakes but if the bounty is successful I can get a good earnings and need to have patience to wait for the price to pump up.
Higher ranks means higher profit but of course what ever your rank is if you don't work hard then profit will still not come to you. I didn't start yet to join any bounty campaign because I'm still in the learning process but I know profit will come to me when I'm ready to take the risk of this market.
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:56:55 AM

All earn money in different ways. It depends on many factors: the companies in which you are participating, from your rating, from quality content, from the leap of blogs and soc. networks and much more. Therefore, to say how much you can get is absolutely impossible.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:01:47 AM

It is very difficult to accurately answer this question. It depends on many factors. And from time to time. Now, for example, earnings have fallen very much compared to last year.
Umar001bakry

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:28 AM

I think it all depends on the mining or income of the bounty workers. the grace of every day flowers will flourish, for it is all the pact, that the income of the bounty exists, and it has been the people who produce it,

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:07:36 AM

I learned about the bounty and saw this as an opportunity for myself.
I need to learn more to continue this work, looking forward to sharing your experience.
Thank

You are so lucky because you know the bounty hunting here in this forum. You can make profit thru signature campaign.

I started last year its been good and fun joining signature campaign. You need to continue working and joining signature campaign it will help you grow and in the same time you become updated to some crypto news because you need to.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

It depends on your rank and the amount of bounty reward, with my rank I just get fewer stakes but if the bounty is successful I can get a good earnings and need to have patience to wait for the price to pump up.

Yes, it is completely based on the rank we are holding and also how much % allocated for bounty because now a days most of the companies giving payments on the basis of the amount they raised during the crowdsale. So there is no guarantee how much money we are going to make.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

Its always differents. Of course it depends on the bounty campaign. how high the bounty pool is, the distribution of the stakes and the participants. But if you are a high ranked member, you can be sure that you can earn very good money. The most bounty campaigns give a lot more stakes to high ranked member, because they know better to handle their coins and they dont dump it immediately.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

It is very difficult to accurately answer this question. It depends on many factors. And from time to time. Now, for example, earnings have fallen very much compared to last year.

Yes, people are looking for higher returns through bounties but it is impossible to get more coins because based on the rank we have we are going to get our coins. Everything here we need to wait patiently for more than 3 months sometimes to get payments.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

actually it depends on the effort that they the participants do, if the participants can do all the tasks that are given and can be a participant of all allocations that are given then certainly the results will be obtained from bounty campaign will be a lot, so you have to become bounty hunter who are active to be able to earn a lot of profits. For you to know, I've been getting results from bounty up to $ 4000.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

Everyone earns a different profit in the bounty mission. Many experienced bounty hunters can always make considerable profits every month, but beginners are always vulnerable!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

IMO, bounty campaigns is an opportunity to make a big profit if you choose a potential ICO campaign. The ICO campaign selection is considered the most important because it determines the amount of money you will earn when participating in the ICO campaigns. And if you work hard, you can make over $ 2,000 per bounty campaign.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

I learned about the bounty and saw this as an opportunity for myself.
I need to learn more to continue this work, looking forward to sharing your experience.
Thank
Being part of bounty campaigns is really an opportunity and you can really earn from it. The thing is, do not expect too much because bounty reward depends on the ICO that you have joined, some ICO gives big bounty and some gives almost nothing. What is not acceptable is that many ICO now are scam and some don`t even give your bounty reward. You must know how to pick wisely on which ICO campaign you will going to participate.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

Many answers were that now less and less money is getting to earn. But these people want a lot, and those who come here for the first time here for them are good money. The more you work, the more income you have)

kumarabbn

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

Thank
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

It depends on how hard you work. usually, common, normal. A person can earn $ 200-300 a month. If you work harder. You can have more than that

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

Thank

First, you should choose what type of campaign you can do:
- Signature campaign: need a high-rank bitcointalk account
- Social campaign: need good facebook/twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn account with lots of followers (5k - 10k)
- Content campaign: have to be influenced in English and good writing skill
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: