Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do people make with bounty?  (Read 1202 times)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

The golden era for bounty hunters has gone away. The rewards have become ridiculous due to the market situation and a huge number of participants. There are so few really worthy projects. It's highly discouraging for hunters. The situation can hardly be changed until the market goes up.
First of all Everything depends on the project, because only the best and most attractive ico company for an investor can raise funds and allow the project to develop well, and the team will be able to pay a good salary for bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

The golden era for bounty hunters has gone away. The rewards have become ridiculous due to the market situation and a huge number of participants. There are so few really worthy projects. It's highly discouraging for hunters. The situation can hardly be changed until the market goes up.
First of all Everything depends on the project, because only the best and most attractive ico company for an investor can raise funds and allow the project to develop well, and the team will be able to pay a good salary for bounty hunters.
in any case, if the ico Company has reached hard cal or soft cap, payments are made according to agreements. Of course it can be different if the team is unfair.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

I agree with you, although I think that even if the market starts to grow, payments in the bounty will still decrease, this is due to a large number of participants.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:55:38 PM

The amount of participants in the bounty earned depends very much on the potential of such ICO projects. If you participate in a potential ICO project, earning $ 1,000 or more when joining a bounty is something that can be quickly obtained. And beyond the signature campaign, you can join social campaigns and content campaigns to make a profit instead of just signing your signature campaigns.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

If you will put yourself into bounty and all your time, you will be really rich
But you have to creat your own strategy about how to chose correct bounties
But, unfortunately, in any case, you will get some scam bounties and ICOs
It doesn't metter the greatest level of youu analysis skill and you know all about the company - the rulles could be changed in one second and you can't do anything

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:39:31 AM

It is impossible to answer this question unequivocally. One can only say that over time, earnings decline with time. For example, last year, the earnings on the bounty were much greater than in this.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:49:00 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 02:44:47 PM by wilberthh

It varies between one another, I have seen someone got over $500k (Total amount. Right, $500k, I'm not kidding.) from doing many bounties, and I've also seen someone got as few as $300 although he joined almost every bounty possible. I think luck plays a key too here. To be fair, I think people could get as much as $500 for a few months right now. Back then, it was so easy to earn a lot of money from bounties as long as you are diligent. Many many people learned this bounty stuff right now, therefore the rewards aren't as promising as back then, but hey, it's a free money.
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

200-300$ per month, I think you can do much more if you are writing articles and reviews on YouTube
portotoi

Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

Earning crypto currency is not that easy. And your earning depends only on your performance and also it depends on the ICO bounty whether it has a big earnings. The token also can affect your earnings...if the token is potential then you will get more but if it does not grow..then it will turned into a shit coins. We cannot earned here with a fix amount but we can earn more than you can earn from your job.

Clemente18

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Many have passed with airdrop on Baunti. But Baunti doesn't bring bigger income, especially to beginners now. It is necessary to be registered in many companies without studying their policy.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

I really like working with projects ico: sometimes they have good campaigns and really interesting offer. It takes a lot of time to find such a company or project. There are many services and sites, forums where they advise what to choose - you can search there. Over time, you will begin to understand where the prospect is - I'm now working with several projects. (my favorite is the ico EON project) The market starts to grow and it's cool. This is a good time to earn.
Bahokiki

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

If you join social media campaigns on every bounties, you can earn a lot of money, more bounties more chance of earnings. Just make sure you have many followers on twitter and more friends on fb.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

The amount of reward that a person will get in a bounty depends:
-if the project is successful
- you have a high rank account
- few particapants in the campaign
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

It really depends on the project because most of the time you get tokens and they only increase in value if the project is successful. So it's very important to choose a project you believe in and not choose one because you think it's paying high because the tokens usually fall below ICO price for most projects these days.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

I learned about the bounty and saw this as an opportunity for myself.
I need to learn more to continue this work, looking forward to sharing your experience.
Thank
I also assume that bounty hunter is a very suitable job for me, patience and thoroughness to be the main capital in this work, learn more about ICO, and remain a member of a forum that has good character
jopchekos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

In 2018, it is very difficult to earn at least $1000 on the bounty! Most likely, this is due to the fall of the market.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

envious people always want to know about one's income. people who want to succeed always trying to work and learn to achieve its goals because an income is a secret of each self and determined by the performance of self

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sergo Grigo

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

The amount of earnings from bounty campaigns depends on how much time you spend on it. The bounty campaign is an advertising and informational action to promote the ICO project, for which you will be paid with tokens of this project or sometimes with bitcoins.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

The amount of earnings from bounty campaigns depends on how much time you spend on it. The bounty campaign is an advertising and informational action to promote the ICO project, for which you will be paid with tokens of this project or sometimes with bitcoins.
I almost never participated in the bounty of the company, which immediately paid bitcoin or an affair. In some projects I was not able to join, and others were obvious scammers. But I want to say that for the full signature of the company FULL MEMBER can receive about 500 bucks and this is an average and good amount.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:18:23 AM

I do not earn much with bounty campaigns.
But i only participate in a signature campaign because its more of a hobby and not a job for me.
And honestly, i'm still waiting for my first pay.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: