Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you spend less bitcoin/alts now?  (Read 640 times)
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

I still spend my btc. Sometimes I need to pay for some stuff online and the regular places I use have Bitcoin as a payment option so...why not? but it's just small and cheap stuff so it doesn't actually feel like a loss to me. I also sell some of my btc whenever I need some extra fiat asap. As for alts, I usually don't spend that much, I'd rather use btc.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

I’m just holding my coins right because its a total loss for me if I’m going to spend it at a cheaper price but if I really needed the money I have no choice but to cash out some of my bitcoin. Hold as long as you could because this market will recover, be patient, don’t panic and have a profit in the future.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

Do you feel the same way? What are your thoughts?

Right now,I'm not spending or using any of my cryptocurrencies for any kind of purchases..Im just making my crypto Life savings in my wallet..

With trading,sometimes I do sell in dips..too risky but  there are times that its really worth it.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

For now that the market is getting very red, I am keeping or just holding my coins in my wallet , I have still fiat money to pay those bills , the altcoins in my wallet ,I will see to it that this altcoins will grow more than I expected , I make as my savings and I will spend it when time comes so important.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

I do also. I cash out only in cases of necessity, because I see no reason to sell large volumes at this rate
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

if I become you save bitcoin, I will hold in accordance with how many times I bought it, so that will get the benefits in accordance with the target, but if I make a short term investment, I now if I have a bitcoin I will create my own program with a time period I agree on my own, without being affected by the circumstances and the current price, of course if I have bitcoin I will for two short and medium term, while if I have altcoin I will use long-term and incidental with the harapa I sell when the price is really up , may be useful and successful for all of us
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

I am spending coins regardless of the price because after every purchase in Bitcoin, I make sure I use fiat to buy back the exact same amount in Bitcoin that I spent. That way I never regret spending coins, and it helps keeping this ecosystem active. This is actually the best way to act, and I'm sure more people would do so if they know the importance of replacing spent coins. Yes, it requires you to have fiat in order to buy back, but that's not really a problem for most people here. Solving certain problems only require a simple solution. People tend to make things more difficult for themselves than needed -- it's just a matter of logical thinking.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

I spend less bitcoins than usual mostly because the price is a bit low. I don't see any point in spending bitcoins if the price is low because I can save a lot of money if I don't spend them now. It might be a good idea to buy altcoins because they are fairly cheap right now. It's an easy way to earn a lot of money if you wait a few months patiently.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:11 PM

You are thinking in a wrong way, investing a huge amount of coins today in the market with cheaper price will make you earn more profit because the market price will still go back to its normal price after a few months of waiting.

crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

I am spending coins regardless of the price because after every purchase in Bitcoin, I make sure I use fiat to buy back the exact same amount in Bitcoin that I spent. That way I never regret spending coins, and it helps keeping this ecosystem active. This is actually the best way to act, and I'm sure more people would do so if they know the importance of replacing spent coins. Yes, it requires you to have fiat in order to buy back, but that's not really a problem for most people here. Solving certain problems only require a simple solution. People tend to make things more difficult for themselves than needed -- it's just a matter of logical thinking.
Good point, you are right, that is why I am also spending more in bitcoin rather than in alts, but if I found out that  there is a good alt then I am exploring it more if it will really a good one or not, by reading thoroughly of the whitepaper and investigating the team behind it.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

Yes I also feel the same way. It is right that me or any other person if will spend bitcoin then they will get a little amount than the amount which they will get in the future then why not to spend our money in the future and to hold them for now. We have to wait for a little time and we will get a huge profit which not any other investment will give us.
lienfaye

Activity: 2884
Merit: 629

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

The current price of bitcoin is not good to spend it for something else, instead im taking this chance to buy additional bitcoin and few altcoins for my holdings. I dont take dip negatively if you've been here in crypto for years now you will understand the flow of the market because its high volatile.

I set a target price for my bitcoin on when to take profit thus I will hold onto it until the right time comes even it takes months or years.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BantiHanter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Same with you
with the current market conditions, It's better to hold.
the important thing do not panic if the market conditions get worse
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

I have the same thoughts! Even my wife is telling me to sell something, and I must justify myself telling, that market prices are so bad now that it is bad to cash out!
Jating

Activity: 2884
Merit: 783

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Obviously, as the price is down, everyone wanted to just HODL on it because you are not losing any money but simply holding it. Unless there's some kind of emergency in you end, cashing out your bitcoin is a no-no. So I just let my bitcoin sit on my wallet and don't do anything about it and hope that it will recover later.

So I don't understand why people really offload their bitcoin during this time and then complain later that they have lost so much. LOL. Holding won't hurt, and that is the best strategy that you can used during a market correction.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

Obviously, as the price is down, everyone wanted to just HODL on it because you are not losing any money but simply holding it. Unless there's some kind of emergency in you end, cashing out your bitcoin is a no-no. So I just let my bitcoin sit on my wallet and don't do anything about it and hope that it will recover later.

So I don't understand why people really offload their bitcoin during this time and then complain later that they have lost so much. LOL. Holding won't hurt, and that is the best strategy that you can used during a market correction.
I am the kind of person who is trying everything before evaluating where I am good at, just like here in bitcoin too and alts too, I am trying things first where I am going to profit more before I am deciding what coin I am sticking at until the end, and that is bitcoin, eth and some alts.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

Yes, i chose to hold it my cryptocurrency like bitcoin than to spend it because its value was too low now. It will just like im wasting it if Im going to spend it. But when in important things that I need, I dont hesitate to spend because it was like a emergency for me. Holding it wa sthe best thing to do everytime it price drop and wait until it pump again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

I don’t spend my bitcoin much because I have my long term goal with it. Right now I’m just keep on buying bitcoin and my goal is to hold until my target price reach. Don’t be scared to use your bitcoin especially when you need it, I know you can still have profit after all.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

Hold is the only way to save losses on the current situations we have today. I'm pretty sure others do the same thing,  and only weak hands might sell their coins. We cant stop them cause we never control them though, or they are totally in need of money at this time.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

It is a good decision to not sell the coins right now and to wait for the good time.
The price of bitcoin will be better in the coming future and the value we own in bitcoin will reach to its higher. The speculators of bitcoin are still positive for the price of bitcoin and they are claiming that the time is not far away when the price of bitcoin will reach to $25000.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: