Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you spend less bitcoin/alts now?  (Read 640 times)
Brookie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

I will do the same with you, if I see the condition of bitcoin at this time I certainly will not sell it at cheap price. Because otherwise it is harmful, it is also a stupid thing to sell bitcoin in its declining condition. Better be patient first, because definitely bitcoin will increase again.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

Do you feel the same way? What are your thoughts?

I guess no one would sincerely converted their bitcoin or sell their altcoins nowadays due to the very low value of cryptocurrencies. Almost 2 months ago, i badly need a cash so i have no other choice but to convert some of my bitcoins into fiat even if it breaks my heart. And then a month later, i could say that i should be thankful because the price just keep on falling nowadays.
cabron

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

Now that the price of btc had gone from 20K to 6K, spending much these days is not so practical for me. $1 meal is enough lol I spend lesser today and can probably eat just korean kimchi and a bowl of rice for supper. If it goes down more I'd probably skip meals, believe me I have done that before.  Grin

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Of course, we spend less time with BitCoin. Because all the altcoins we invest in are going down. So we can not get out. We are waiting for you to value us.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

Yes, this is very true for me Smiley My wife is telling me to sell some tokens, so we would be able to spend a vacation somewhere, but I say to her, that the market is so bad, that I literally can`t Smiley

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
muravevat

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

If everyone starts behaving the same way, it will stop the use and growth of crypto. I am not in favor of this.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

Yes, you are right. If anyone sells bitcoin at this point, they will lose a lot. But If you want money for an emergency, you can sell your bitcoin.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

I am actually spending less and if possible , I am getting rid of spending any of my hodlings this dip because I might just encounter uncertain losses. I believe that for me to gain better , I must learn how to handle my temper of selling at this dip. I am really controlling my emotions not to panic.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

I feel the same way, if I were you I'll do the same too. I'll hold my coin till there's good price where I can sell it so I can make a profit. I can say that it's unfair if you're just starting again and you'll lose your coin that easily without making a profit. I agree that you should hold your coin for now, because the market's performance is not that good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:13:07 PM

I have done it this way - sold everything I have in exchange of BTC, wrote down all the coin that I own before, and when the prices will seems to go up again, I will buy them again. Safe enough.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

I used to withdraw some BTC or some of my Alternatives in order to go places and see things, but for now, the prices are so bad, that I withdrawed a 2 weeks ago last time.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

I am starting to control  myself from spending my bitcoins and altcoins because all of its price is starting to decrease badly and it will be a big loss to me if i have sell it already. I just need to have a little more patience to hold all of my altcoins and wait until all of its price go to the moon for me to have huge profit if i sell it.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

i'm not spending too much my bitcoin and my altcoin now because sold my bitcoin at cheap price actually is not my options but sometimes i want to cashout small amount of bitcoin to buy my daily needs and still keep the rest because i do believe in this year the price of bitcoin and altcoin will recover again
Yep, it’s not a good idea if we sell our bitcoin with low price now. Yep, often most of us cash bitcoin out when they really need and I think it’s such suitable choice. Buying with low price and selling with high price is a major strategy in this market. Therefore, we’re better off buying as many bitcoin or altcoins as possible when the market is having a drop like this. Then afterwards holding it till the price get recovered, we probably reap a huge fruits.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

At the moment prices have fallen very much on bitcoin and crypto currency so I think the best option is to forget for a while about your crypto currency until better times.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

I'm thinking same as OP, a few weeks ago when Bitcoin was 9500$ or so, I was exchanging my bitcoins to LTC or DOGEs to move them to another exchanger to exchange then on fiat. But now I'm trying to not touch my Bitcoins or ALTs and spend only money what I'm earning from the main Job.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

I don't want to have any losses this early so no matter how tempted I am, I am still trying not to spend my earnings. I believe that the market would recover soon so I might just have bigger losses if I sell in this dip. I am very much willing to wait and gain better than to sell and gain nothing.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

Due to current prices and market conditions, I'm spending less to none at all with
my Bitcoins and alts. I'm currently holding and purchasing more bitcoins and
altcoins as soon as prices gets lower and lower. Like everyone else, it's a waiting
game for me.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

Generally I spend less bitcoin this year. The first of all its price raised since I joined and if two years ago I simply cashed out 0,1-0,5 Btc to get couple of hundreds of dollars, now I need much smaller number of mBTC to get the same money for my desperate costs. The other thing is the same like the OP's, it's too pity to me to cash out now when I know that one moment the price for bitcoin was like super high and I would like to see it again to cash out.
coinoutraged

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

I completely feel the same way. I need money, I have bills to pay, but I don't want to take it out now because of the loss.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

I apply for a god job and I am waiting for response. If I get it, then I would be able to keep all the coins that I earn. If not, I will have to spend all of hose as I was doing so far.
Existential condition dictate what someone can do with his coins. I have a friend who spend all his coins and he doesn`t regret about that. My other friend has great job. He is also mining ETC, buying alts and saving them for the future. He can afford that, I can not, and that makes the difference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: