Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:16:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you spend less bitcoin/alts now?  (Read 640 times)
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

I don't like to spend it now because I will be in loss. It is better to refrain yourself from spending it this period...

Btcepenbob

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

I do spent alot of time on alts. Some alts do fluctuate well and you could gain from it by day trading. This is the factor I want to stay in altcoin since it could give us alot of profit day by day.
conectum

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

Do you feel the same way? What are your thoughts?

Of course spending less if I don't need money. It is going to go back up soon and probably fly past the current ath, just need to be patient.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

I hold bitcoin and I was thinking if it was going up I would spend some, just a little bit, as a way to cash in my profits. But with the current market I just hold, I don’t want to spend my coins at such a cheap price because it will feel like a loss to me.

Yeah I feel the same, the only bitcoin I have ever spent is because I had no other choice but to use my bitcoin, but if I can avoid to do it will, I know that many will prefer that we used bitcoin as a currency but all currencies of the world are also used as a form of investment so in my opinion all of us which are holding our coins thinking we can earn money that way are using bitcoin correctly as well.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

It will rise again and aside the down periods experienced, they will be a breaking for the year. I did observed the upward trend that took place within a short while I  traded.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:09:05 PM

I don't spend as much as I used to because it's quite difficult to predict when the bull run will begin. It will be quite disheartening to spend right at the verge of the bull run. I trade significantly lesser than I used to.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

I agree that it feels like a loss when you spend coins at such low prices, but it's really not. There's no guarantee that the price will go up again, since only speculation can do that. What does that mean? Unpredictability... Meaning the coins you got could fall in price even more and you would then wish you had spent them right now.

It's for that reason, that I think it's better to spend your coins whenever you feel like you need some stuff. Unless you're really sure it'll go up again soon or if you really don't need the stuff you want to buy.
I'm not saying you should do this, but I do this and it works perfectly for me. I'm sometimes hesitant on which coins I should use to buy stuff, but usually it doesn't really matter all that much.

Just do what you believe in.

Yes,spend less of my Bitcoin, the price value of Bitcoin is unstable right now, will wait for improvement on the price value of Bitcoin, this just a market glitz, it will recover soon or the market will correct itself to a more favorable market value, Market is Volatile , anything can happened at any given time, it always base on the volume of investment put in  by the investors into the market which may affect the drop or  even market increase in the price value of Bitcoin. Hold on to your Bitcoin , relax, don't panic, the market will rebound after the market glitz.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

With the price of bitcoin in the past is constantly changing and is constantly adjusting, I always spend small capital to invest and avoid all in. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict, bitcoin price after falling to $ 6400 then the current time has recovered to $ 6700 level and I think the bitcoin price will be able to continue. increase and this is the opportunity for us to trade altcoin.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:43:22 AM

Now it was necessary to cut costs both that and another as the prices are not so good for me and to have to spend only on necessity
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:31 AM

I actually don't spend my bitcoins/alts anymore, since I bought it when price is still high. Im still hopeful that price would still recover. Though I feel some kind of worrying I am still not panicking since I decided since the beginning that I'll invest it for longer period of time. I pretty sure that in few months from now the pricw will go better, I will still choose not to spend my coins.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

I am accumulating the bitcoin as well as the altcoin I have invested before, I have not used them, my intention is to wait through the season when prices go up I will sell them to make money.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

I will just sell my coins in case of emergencies or if i need money for my actual spending but if i don"t then better not to sell it specially today that all of my coins are much cheaper to sell that it will cost me a huge quantity just to meet a desired fiat amount for spending. So better than to sell my coins i rather to borrow fiat cash to my friends and relatives then i will pay them it if the market will become stable again. In this way i could avoid spending my precious coins at cheapest price.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:40:51 AM

Market is still unpredicatable for me and coins are still in a very low price. If I will use/ spend my alts or my bitcoins now, I will probably lose my profit so like you I will just hold it until the market recover. But the sad thing is that market ia bearish and I think market will not fully recover in this year.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Don Pedro Dinero (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1553

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

I am locking the thread because I think 10 pages in less than a week is more than enough, and I don’t want the thread to become a mega spam one.

I see most replies say they don’t spend any or they spend the same as before, but in this case because they need the money. So, I guess for spending it is more important the personal situation rather than the current market, which is also important to some extent.

Also, when I opened the post I was thinking more of spending your coins directly, not turning them into fiat in order to spend them, but that’s what most people seem to be doing, which shows we are still behind in adoption and development.

Thanks for your replies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: