Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling items that will make bitcoins realvent to wifes around the world!  (Read 2136 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 02:40:00 AM

Blenders!!! and Ovens! Wink

Main Category Link: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/showcategory?cateId=73

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 02:42:14 AM

They're right where they belong "In The Kitchen"!
(er um maybe that title should thange to kitchen accessories or something lest you offend someone ...)

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 02:43:17 AM

Magnetic Comfort Quilted Sleeper -Queen By Science of Sleep

Magnetic Therapy has been used for centuries to promote better health. The effects to magnetic therapy is to reduce swelling and discomfort, relieve insomnia and fatigue, soothe muscles, relieve aching joints and stimulates circulation improving skin tone. Magnetic Therapeutic Comfort Sleeper Indulge yourself in luxury. Coverts your regular mattress into a magnetic pillow top mattress. Magnetic therapy relieves insomnia and fatigue, tense muscles and arching joints while you sleep. A soft luxurious quilted mattress pad embedded with magnets and backed by a luxurious foam core provides the ultimate in a magnetic sleeping surface. Available in all bed sizes.
Selling that @ 17.88

Link: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/product.php?productId=2714
deslok

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 02:46:25 AM

Also i burned out my coffe grinder making thermite any chance we'll see those in there?

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 02:49:09 AM

(er um maybe that title should thange to kitchen accessories or something lest you offend someone ...)

I thought of that, but hmmm Are you offended?

I mean all those items are from the kitchen, I think it maybe if i titled this post differently it would be less offensive becuase you would acknowledge that I may not have the intention of it being offensive, i digress It can be offensive to some people I agree and if it becomes and issue I'll change it, I actually put it there because I was tired of seeing dull category names.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 02:49:29 AM

Batteries  Roll Eyes

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 02:50:47 AM

Also i burned out my coffe grinder making thermite any chance we'll see those in there?

Coffe grinder eh?

I wouldn't doubt it, like I've said in some of my cheaper in bit coin project thread I have over 1,000,000 products available to me, it just takes time to research what people want. I'll check to seee what i got.
deslok

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 02:51:10 AM

I mean all those items are from the kitchen, I think it maybe if i titled this post differently it would be less offensive becuase you would acknowledge that I may not have the intention of it being offensive, i digress It can be offensive to some people I agree and if it becomes and issue I'll change it, I actually put it there because I was tired of seeing dull category names.

Nah i'm cool with it as long as i can order a coffe grinder winters coming and thermite makes short work of snowbanks

johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 02:56:00 AM

1) The title is fine

2) I went and showed my wife, she said "Ooooh!"

3) The site looks extremely well done.  Very crisp.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 03:11:06 AM

Nah i'm cool with it as long as i can order a coffe grinder winters coming and thermite makes short work of snowbanks

Excellent, looks like i have alot! of the following brands: Hamilton Beach,Breville, BUNN, and Applica

and to the poster for batteries I have alot of those as well. I'm just going to add them all, should be updated by tomorrow morning(12 hours from now)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 06:11:11 AM

Okay got a lot products in still adding some.

just gotta make a note, that batteries and any other shipping weight of zero will multiply in the order form, but really you only get charged the initial shipping fee
nhodges

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 07:13:23 AM

Hah, not just a crypto-anarchist, but a regular ol' anarchist abiding by the cookbook we have here.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 10:11:16 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2011, 11:25:32 AM by Xenland

100 batteries for only 8.58 BTC

http://cheaperinbitcoins.com/product.php?productId=2776

--------------------------

Oh yeah deslok here are you coffee grinders! (Could only find two)
https://cheaperinbitcoins.com/showcategory.php?cateId=73&searchOpt=15

I added some coffee brewers and some coffee filters as well. I have some teas and coffee mixes I will be adding tomorow if anyone is interested!
deslok

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 12:10:01 PM

Hah, not just a crypto-anarchist, but a regular ol' anarchist abiding by the cookbook we have here.

Cookbook yes doesn't everyone have a copy? Anarchy only against snow banks really they're a bitch after the plows go by and full them with ice.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 12:26:25 PM

Cookbook yes doesn't everyone have a copy? Anarchy only against snow banks really they're a bitch after the plows go by and full them with ice.

I hate that SH*T!
Everytime it snows here there is a huge wall of snow in the middle of that road then I must go to the next 4 way crossing in order to turn around, really convenient if you ask me
deslok

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 12:34:11 PM

I hate that SH*T!
Everytime it snows here there is a huge wall of snow in the middle of that road then I must go to the next 4 way crossing in order to turn around, really convenient if you ask me

Crossing? Try every street and the end of every driveway

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 12:40:32 PM

I hate that SH*T!

Crossing? Try every street and the end of every driveway

oh damn!
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 10:45:28 PM

If she uses all 100, you may have a marital problem. Just sayin.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 11:01:34 PM

If she uses all 100, you may have a marital problem. Just sayin.

LAWL!!!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2011, 12:53:08 AM

I just issued some more assets on GLBSE, these assets will be used for advertising campaigns.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: