Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Ⓜ️ MENLO ONE Ⓜ️ COMPETITION & STOX PARTNERSHIP! [ICO]  (Read 232 times)
HappyLocust41

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

I heard that Menlo One's ICO platform would be just like shopping in Amazon or viewing Twitter posts which sounds really awesome since something so complicated like the blockchain is somehow simplified for the not-so-tech-savvy group of people. As a trader myself though, I wanted to confirm whether ICOs through Menlo would involve bids and asks just like in trading? Are you ensured a piece once you "click" the buy button?

Hello heartrodriguez28 thanks for the question! Users of Menlo One have the option to use our "EarlyBird Protocol", which means that you can fund your chosen ERC20 compatible wallet before a sale and set it to buy tokens from your chosen ICO as soon as the ICO begins - Your funds will be automatically transferred to the ICO meaning that you will not miss out on the sale if it sells out.

The platform will not have bid and asks funstionality for the ICO's as the projects themselves choose their own token price.

I hope this answers your question, if not please feel free to contact us further, or join the Menlo One Telegram group and chat directly with the team! https://t.me/Menloone

Thanks again! Ⓜ️

Being able to set buys even before launch is a pretty sweet feature imo. I remember one time I had to wake up at 3am for an ICO that started at 5am just so I won't miss it!  Cry Are you guys able to disclose the minimum amount that can be bought during your token sale?
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

for lack of better term, I think this is a great idea... So far, I've never seen an ICO listing website that allows its users to make discussions, review and invest all at the same time.
coinman45

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

*Sad. Got no answer from their team. Anyways, I also want to ask another question, in your whitepaper menlo.one will be clearing the ICO space of bogus and scam projects with your guild system wouldn't it be corrupted just like any other review sites out there?
rocketmutt

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

Hey guys! Here are some of my thoughts on Menlo, thanks.

https://steemit.com/writing/@brandonk/decentralize-the-future-or-menlo-one-met#comments
menloone (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

I heard that Menlo One's ICO platform would be just like shopping in Amazon or viewing Twitter posts which sounds really awesome since something so complicated like the blockchain is somehow simplified for the not-so-tech-savvy group of people. As a trader myself though, I wanted to confirm whether ICOs through Menlo would involve bids and asks just like in trading? Are you ensured a piece once you "click" the buy button?

Hello heartrodriguez28 thanks for the question! Users of Menlo One have the option to use our "EarlyBird Protocol", which means that you can fund your chosen ERC20 compatible wallet before a sale and set it to buy tokens from your chosen ICO as soon as the ICO begins - Your funds will be automatically transferred to the ICO meaning that you will not miss out on the sale if it sells out.

The platform will not have bid and asks funstionality for the ICO's as the projects themselves choose their own token price.

I hope this answers your question, if not please feel free to contact us further, or join the Menlo One Telegram group and chat directly with the team! https://t.me/Menloone

Thanks again! Ⓜ️

Being able to set buys even before launch is a pretty sweet feature imo. I remember one time I had to wake up at 3am for an ICO that started at 5am just so I won't miss it!  Cry Are you guys able to disclose the minimum amount that can be bought during your token sale?

Hi there! Yes this is one of our favourite features within the platform, no more waiting by the laptop in bed at 3am like you mentioned! Smiley

The minimum purchase amount for MET tokens during the public sale is 0.5 ETH  Smiley

Thank you for being involved!
menloone (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

*Sad. Got no answer from their team. Anyways, I also want to ask another question, in your whitepaper menlo.one will be clearing the ICO space of bogus and scam projects with your guild system wouldn't it be corrupted just like any other review sites out there?

Menlo One's entire ethos revolves around the eradication of biased and unfairly favoured content. We explain how the TownHall system works in this Medium article we published a little while back: https://medium.com/menlo-one/menlo-one-a-high-level-look-at-townhall-communication-use-cases-and-the-bigger-picture-4ebf5ae09330

Please have a read and come back to us with any more questions!

menloone (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

Thanks rocketmutt we have retweeted this and shared it on our social platforms!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: