Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PAXEX Coin - Poll, Voting API Coin | POS | Masternodes  (Read 24529 times)
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ocho8

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:11:56 AM

its easy to see this is a great new scam coin , don't give these people free money
wait a few months and see if the coin is legit , right now the coin have no use to send the price up so it will keep going down.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

This is a coin that is dedicated to "poll and poll" and can make money for "anyone who has the passion to manage online forums, blogs, etc." . Sounds very interesting! But how? I think you need to share more information about the project.
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

its easy to see this is a great new scam coin , don't give these people free money
wait a few months and see if the coin is legit , right now the coin have no use to send the price up so it will keep going down.

We appreciate your comments and the insights shared. However our coin is legit and only time will tell as you have said.
We are at the advanced stage with our product and once we launch our coin will have daily usage.
This is not a dump coin, we are not concerned about the money but which to revolutionise the forum and blog industry.
badaovodich

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

I think that project is good and succesful in the future beside coin will vote for alot of forums, bloggers and websites see its importance.
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

interesting projects and I think it is very rare that ICO uses such a concept. and will be more interesting if the developer team held a bounty campaign as a media campaign. success for this project so that the benefits can be felt by many parties.
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

Hi. You wrote to us that you will do an update but we see you make a new genesis block which means that the coins that were bought by our users now not in the new network. So, please clarify the situation and compensate the coins for our users.
Also, please explain why this operation was carried out and why you asked to close the BTC market of your coin.
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

Hi. You wrote to us that you will do an update but we see you make a new genesis block which means that the coins that were bought by our users now not in the new network. So, please clarify the situation and compensate the coins for our users.
Also, please explain why this operation was carried out and why you asked to close the BTC market of your coin.

Issue resolved

https://graviex.net/markets/paxexbtc
Now open
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

Does the final user have to understand that the app that he uses is working with non-fungible tokens or doesn’t in have any practical impact?
Willliam

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

Hello. Are you gonna use methods of artificial stimulation of growth of the value of the tokens? Or are you sure of your own development strategy?
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

API is 90% complete.
Upon completion, we will do a test integration into a forum of our own
Users will be able to send paxex coins and receive.
Paxex will be rewarded to users who make post and post hit frontpage.
We will have sports, celebrity, politics, cryptocurrency, sports voting, live event voting and more categories(edited)
Weekly jackpots, games etc
This will bring a lot of users who will use paxex on a daily basis.
Once test integration period is done. API will go public and we expect forums, blogs to adopt the PAXEX technology.
To become a moderator, you must own a masternode
We will soon start a developers bounty.. Develop on our API and get paid big time
John Nathan

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

You must to append token details to let participants to join the business! Good luck team!
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

This is really an impressive project. This is actually one of the very few project which looks it is organized and established well and back by a really good team. Hoping the best for the project and for the team.
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

josgs

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

Hi dev,   I understand what it says but

Can you explain to me that on 06/13/2018 I bought 15005 coins?
How is it possible?

No Bought coins from exchange
No Bought coins from presale

http://i68.tinypic.com/14w7ne1.jpg
Because you didn't buy on Graviex. You received coins on the 13th of June.
Whereas Paxex was listed on the 19th of June.
And as at 13th, no presale or coins had ever been sold to anyone.
https://thumb.ibb.co/ca2p9y/Screen_Shot_2018_07_02_at_10_42_09_PM.png

The day PAXEX was listed, team of hackers began dumping their stolen coins.
https://preview.ibb.co/m5P5Gd/Screen_Shot_2018_07_02_at_10_54_51_PM.png
They started dumping, our team reacted fast and told Graviex to disable trading. Coins sold by hacker: 2000 paxex.
Since we were yet to officially start trading. We decided to render stolen coins unspendable to save those who will buy the coins.
Your coins were part of the stolen coins and our team had no idea of the breach until the graviex trading incident.

Swapping hacked 15,000 is not a possibility at the moment as doing that will result in you dumping them.

Thanks
PAXEX TEAM

Hi dev,  what makes you think I want to dump your coins ? 
I just want to recover my investment.
Only that
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

Hi dev,   I understand what it says but

Can you explain to me that on 06/13/2018 I bought 15005 coins?
How is it possible?

No Bought coins from exchange
No Bought coins from presale

Because you didn't buy on Graviex. You received coins on the 13th of June.
Whereas Paxex was listed on the 19th of June.
And as at 13th, no presale or coins had ever been sold to anyone.

The day PAXEX was listed, team of hackers began dumping their stolen coins.

They started dumping, our team reacted fast and told Graviex to disable trading. Coins sold by hacker: 2000 paxex.
Since we were yet to officially start trading. We decided to render stolen coins unspendable to save those who will buy the coins.
Your coins were part of the stolen coins and our team had no idea of the breach until the graviex trading incident.

Swapping hacked 15,000 is not a possibility at the moment as doing that will result in you dumping them.

Thanks
PAXEX TEAM

Hi dev,  what makes you think I want to dump your coins ? 
I just want to recover my investment.
Only that

The evidence of what you did on graviex. Immediately coin was listed, you started dumping.
josgs

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:04:08 PM

You are confused, I have not dumped coins in Graviex

Perhaps there are more investors with your coins that have also been scammed like me ?
faber0

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

listed on crex 24
lendircinta

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

The Graviex only? Do not the team have plans to be listed somewhere else?
As far as I am concerned, no. But it would be super if they are listed somewhere else. Cheesy
imandev

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

PAXEX coin is voting coin built for forums, bloggers and website owner. Create polls, voting on your website and have your users send PAXEX straight from their wallet on your website through our API and earn PAXEX coins.
With a state of the art platform and admin panel, anyone can create polls, voting on their website without any programming experience.

What problems is PAXEX solving?

Polls and opinion polls, voting are done daily without the forum owner, blogger earning from it. Now PAXEX comes with the ability to earn money for anyone who has a passion for managing online forum, blogs etc.
You can link your website to the PAXEX platform, create polls, voting etc on your website and your users can only participate by sending fix amount of PAXEX coins to vote. All earning goes straight to the admin.
Perfect for large forums, election survey on website, sport voting. The possibilty is unlimited.

Development Team
We are currently 5 working on the PAXEX coin. We are active on discord and social media

FEATURES
Coin Ticker: PAXEX
Block Time: 1 min
Masternode Collateral: 5000 PAXEX
Total Supply: 100,000,000
Premine: 1,500,000
Staking Time: 24 hours

Exchange Listing
We are currently in advanced discussion with several exchanges and in the coming weeks will have an announcement to that effect

EXCHANGE FEATURES

The block rewards distribution as follows:
80% Masternodes
20% POS Rewards

The core team is committed to the PAXEX Project and ensuring that its use case is successfully implemented and that all holders of PAXEX Coin are rewarded.

PAXEX COIN (PAXEX) may be free of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it: ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4c29bb1494444398a940b3
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: