Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PAXEX Coin - Poll, Voting API Coin | POS | Masternodes  (Read 24529 times)
Rolokmn

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:27:42 PM

discord is closed, obviously the scam project!
It is very bad signal that PAXEX coin team have almost abandoned the project.
It is definitely not good when official communicational channel like Discord closed by the team.

Lies... The discord very active and with regular announcements.
It is a good project with great development and good ideas!

paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

discord is closed, obviously the scam project!

Lepogor23. Our discord group is very active and you are free to join our community.
We currently have

https://discord.gg/aGNCf7E
josgs

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

You are confused, I have not dumped coins in Graviex

Perhaps there are more investors with your coins that have also been scammed like me ?

Hi dev,  nothing to answer about your unfounded accusation that I dumped your coins ?

You can buy and sell PAXEX on
Crex24
Graviex
Crypto-Bridge

Seriously you tell me to invest again in your currency ?
You really think I'm stupid to let you cheat me again ?   
Angry Angry
BIG BIG SCAM
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

One of the great projects that I have seen so far on this forum. I can not wait to see this project come true because it will put the burden on people. Team work great.
Sabbirrock0174

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

Project roadmap,future,team management and all other side is very good.Project running a right runway .Crypto-bridge listing is a very good idea for this project .What is the next exchange ?i think Crypto pia is the best ! Go PAXEX.i am alwyes with you. Wink
Alt_Ripon

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

PAXEX Coin is the most popular coin in Crypto Bridge Market. Paxex coin project is a
Very good project . I hope this coin future are bright. So everybody join this coin & works
hard ,  earn some dollars. So guys go ahead .👌👌
Crypto_Don

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Hello guys , how are you ? I hope you are also
fine. I tell you something about PAXEX Coin .
PAXEX coin already list on crypto bridge market.
Coin prize also coin . this coin future are
Bright . guys join this coin & works.
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

PAXEX Launches a New API Solution for Publishers, Advertisers, Forums and Blogs
Have you ever created a website, forum or blog and wondered how to drive traffic to it. Many rely on google and traditional CPC model to drive traffic to their websites.But until today, many fail because they didn’t have a solution targeted towards them.

That changes now.

We’re announcing a new solution, Service and Incentive API for everybody, which opens the PAXEX technology to websites, forum, blogs and social network at an affordable price point. Whether you’re a forum webmaster, a developer with a cool idea, or a rising website, you can now access our API and the benefits that come from it, alongside the more than hundred developers already in our community. This network of developers has refined our product.

And demand for PAXEX's API solutions is higher than ever: with new request daily.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

Whether you’re a forum webmaster, a developer with a cool idea, or a rising website, you can now access our API and the benefits that come from it, alongside the more than hundred developers already in our community.
VitaliyCryptor

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:09 PM

Hi, does not register a web wallet, why ?
VitaliyCryptor

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

Dev I'm waiting for an answer to my question
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

Dev I'm waiting for an answer to my question

We are currently working on our web wallet. Once we are done, you will be able to register and use our web wallet
lynnachaean

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

This project is really interesting. With the growing number of bloggers, this should attract a lot of clients. Good luck.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

whats  is this??
working you or no???
sevenup

Activity: 69
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:58:12 AM

explorer not working...
wallet not syncing...
dev not active >15 day
scam?
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

UPDATE
We are currently working on modify and quote for posts and Voting page for banner adverts.
Once we are done, PAXEXlive will be complete.
Then we move to PHASE 2 of PAXEX coin PROJECT.

PHASE 2:
Within the coming months... We will launch PAXEXforum
PAXEXforum is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) powered by the PAXEX blockchain. Features include a template system.
It will support an advanced forum architecture, PAXEX web wallet and ability for admin and users of the forum to generate income from their post.
Our user target within the 1st year will be a million users. WordPress is the most popular website management system in use, we plan to compete with Wordpress as we will have features adapted to the cryptoworld. PAXEXforum will feature many templates which will have similar functionalities with the PAXEXlive.

To function, PAXEXforum must be downloaded free from the PAXEXforum website and installed on a web server. Installation guide will help the user through. Merchant code will be required.
The user will have to register a merchant account on PAXEXpay and use the merchant credentials in the installation form.
Once installation is complete, the user will now become a forum admin having created a powerful forum where users can POST content and get PAID.

PAXEXforum script will be made available in all script hosting platforms (Cpanel, WHM scripts) for free download and installation.
PAXEXpay merchants will have to choose their wallet plan for their forums.
The free plan will limit the merchant to 1000 wallet addresses (1000 forum users)
The Premium plan will limit the merchant to 15,000 wallet addresses (15000 forum users)
The Corporate plan will be unlimited
brightcove

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

I'm interested in reading yours official documents too. If I'm going to trust you my cash I want to see a Whitepaper, what are you doing and how you are going to realize all your goals
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

UPDATE
We are currently working on modify and quote for posts and Voting page for banner adverts.
Once we are done, PAXEXlive will be complete.
Then we move to PHASE 2 of PAXEX coin PROJECT.

PHASE 2:
Within the coming months... We will launch PAXEXforum
PAXEXforum is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) powered by the PAXEX blockchain. Features include a template system.
It will support an advanced forum architecture, PAXEX web wallet and ability for admin and users of the forum to generate income from their post.
Our user target within the 1st year will be a million users. WordPress is the most popular website management system in use, we plan to compete with Wordpress as we will have features adapted to the cryptoworld. PAXEXforum will feature many templates which will have similar functionalities with the PAXEXlive.

To function, PAXEXforum must be downloaded free from the PAXEXforum website and installed on a web server. Installation guide will help the user through. Merchant code will be required.
The user will have to register a merchant account on PAXEXpay and use the merchant credentials in the installation form.
Once installation is complete, the user will now become a forum admin having created a powerful forum where users can POST content and get PAID.

PAXEXforum script will be made available in all script hosting platforms (Cpanel, WHM scripts) for free download and installation.
PAXEXpay merchants will have to choose their wallet plan for their forums.
The free plan will limit the merchant to 1000 wallet addresses (1000 forum users)
The Premium plan will limit the merchant to 15,000 wallet addresses (15000 forum users)
The Corporate plan will be unlimited

are you have channels ?
telegram ?
twitter?
reddeit?
or other???
paxchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

PAXEXlive is UP and RUNNING. https://www.paxexlive.com
PAXEXlive will capture the Internet’s imagination. Ultimately PAXEX will turn out to be the best investment in 2018. Over the past few months, prices has been up and down creating excitement and promise of a brighter future.

The future is now, with the launch of PAXEXlive. Every member should be prepared to face the challenge of making PAXEXlive a huge success.

Our Goal: PAXEXlive will be a one stop platform for news, happenings, sports, headline and the latest gossips and tech support.
We expect every member who has invested time and money into PAXEX to spread the news of PAXEXlive by making a post today.

As you would have noticed, the foundation of PAXEXlive is the ability to generate income from likes. This makes us different.
Other platform have the like feature but they are passive, we have taken earnings to a new level and have coined the SLOGAN - NO FREE LIKES.

Marketing Strategy: Huge resources will go into advertisement not limited to Youtube, Google ads, facebook ads to bring awareness of PAXEXlive and help everyone earn by posting and receiving likes.

Features:
FORUM WEB WALLET
Every PAXEXlive account has a PAXEX wallet, which can be used for receiving and sending.
It also has a FORUM wallet. The forum wallet is used to recieve earnings from LIKES and POSTS.
You can only withdraw from your forum wallet to your main wallet.

THREAD MANAGEMENT
Likes, comments and thread can be managed through your dashboard.
Adding of new threads can only be done through this feature.

MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
There are 3 membership level.
1.Newbie
2.Member
3.Full Member

Newbie is free and is a read only membership status.
Newbies cannot earn, post or participate.

Member is a paid membership level with restriction. 1 post a day

Full Member has all restrictions removed. They can make unlimited post, earn from POST and LIKES and can progress to become Moderators.

BANNERS on PAXEXlive
Anyone can place advertisement on PAXEXlive. Banners run weekly starting Sunday to Saturday. A publisher will have to apply through Voting Request and have their Banner in the Voting List. A PAXEX address will be generated and the top 6 addresses will have their ads placed on the homepage and all pages for 1 week.
VOTING LIST: https://paxexlive.com/voting_list
ADD BANNER: https://www.paxexlive.com/voting_request

TOP LINKS
NEW: Every opened thread first goes to the NEW. It starts there until it has generated enough interest and then moves to
HOT and TRENDING.
Once the views on the thread is high enough. It is then featured on the homepage.
Every featured thread received 100 PAXEX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: