Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market cap (13 June 2018) speculations  (Read 196 times)
Mikele777 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

What happend about market cap?

7 day - low 100 bln

I think market will ready wery soon, to big pumps <3

What you think about next 1 month?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

Maybe it's better not to guess what will happen? We do not have data for objective forecasts. What can our predictions give?

Mikele777 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:32:48 PM

Maybe it's better not to guess what will happen? We do not have data for objective forecasts. What can our predictions give?

I think so, when market cap go down, many ICO will come ,

If someone have not invested money, and start investing now, he will be richest man <3

But I have tokens, and price is down, and next pump is not great for me :/
lukbeson

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

Its not problematic, check last June, I think after August market grow fast <3
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

Market will do much better in a couple weeks. For now, prepare for the dip of all dips for the year. I have a good feeling for July/August
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

There is no big blow in any places such as exchanges, marketplace, hacking or trading manipulation but still these much volume has been vanished out dude. When really worry about marketplace in the market please hold the amount you have with you.
From your side you can contribute for holding surveillance in the market.
Today most of post for supporting about bitcoins price only. Hope market will show that as the truth soon.
Mikele777 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

There is no big blow in any places such as exchanges, marketplace, hacking or trading manipulation but still these much volume has been vanished out dude. When really worry about marketplace in the market please hold the amount you have with you.
Today most of post for supporting about bitcoins price only. Hope market will show that as the truth soon.

Yes, I hold ing. Now.

And I think my budget will be 10X in DEC <3
lukbeson

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

Yes, I hold ing. Now.

And I think my budget will be 10X in DEC <3

Yes, I think its good choice.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

At one point a couple of weeks ago I thought the market had bottomed out and was going to gradually recover. That didn’t happen and now we see another across the board big drop. At this point, I’m prepared to start buying again if the coins I’m watching drop much lower. If IOTA goes under $1, I’m buying a bunch of it. I also might buy some Etherium or Bitcoin soon too.
Mikele777 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

At one point a couple of weeks ago I thought the market had bottomed out and was going to gradually recover. That didn’t happen and now we see another across the board big drop. At this point, I’m prepared to start buying again if the coins I’m watching drop much lower. If IOTA goes under $1, I’m buying a bunch of it. I also might buy some Etherium or Bitcoin soon too.

Yes, I am trade ing with ethereum to, and I like low Price's, after this dump, will 2X minimum
lukbeson

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

I hope theta Right.
I think after summer market will grow <3
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

To be honest im very disappointed with the market crash but when i surfed through my twitter all the crypto trading experts are of the view that btc and market will be back and this will be the last dip before longterm reversal, Mcafee even predicted the price, according to him btc will reach 15k by the end of july, some other analysts are posting a chart that shows btc going to $30k in next 2 months, i hope all these analysts will be right, im holding tight and hoping a better than ever reversal this time.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

The last time it was high I saw it was around $350B and now it's down to $250B that's a big money came out to the market.

7 day - low 100 bln
Yes that was so quick.

Next month? possibly. This time is no time to make speculations on how long the market can go but instead of thinking that way we have to be optimistic.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

To be honest im very disappointed with the market crash but when i surfed through my twitter all the crypto trading experts are of the view that btc and market will be back and this will be the last dip before longterm reversal, Mcafee even predicted the price, according to him btc will reach 15k by the end of july, some other analysts are posting a chart that shows btc going to $30k in next 2 months, i hope all these analysts will be right, im holding tight and hoping a better than ever reversal this time.

I don't believe these twitter chartists and analysts most times, especially in these times when the market is down. $30k bitcoin in the next one month is very unrealistic to me. Bitcoin will take some time to attain it's ATH again.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

Next month bitcoin might be $10.000, I think history will repeat itself so I would be buying and suggest everyone filling bags right now.

CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

its not problem, market will be grow up werry soon,
i think after 1-2 week market will 400 bln $
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

Guys, at the moment we are witnessing the disaster of the cryptocurrency market. Especially those who hold currency. I believe we have reached the bottom and recovery should begin.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

looks like the market will fall to 50 billion, its game over, I lost so much money, about to kill myself.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

7 day - low 100 bln

I am not sure what will happen next month, but I think that the market will turn bullish again because the market dipped a lot in the last time and the overall marketcap has gone down very much! I expect that the most whales are sitting at 6k od 4500 USD to push the market again!
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

I think the "whale" out there wanna supply their crypto, so they dump especially Bitcoin price because they knew if crypto begin to know by society it's mean it's good for an investment. So, this is time to buy for us then we can make the market back to normal and I think at the end of this year Bitcoin price can hit $10k at least (Hopefully can reach $20k).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: