Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO-ICO][AIRDROP] PAYTHER - Decentralized Fund Management and Payment-Tool  (Read 1003 times)
JHB3 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 07:41:30 AM by JHB3

Hello nguyenvanhan036 and DU3O,

interesting project by offering lots of coins for free to the participants of the airdrop program, is there any limitation of participants on the airdrop program?

we aim to make PAYTHER a global payment platform and accessible for everyone by distributing tokens freely to 300,000 people worldwide. The registration period lasts until Q4 2018.

Payther is one of the most generous airdrop ever. They want to circulate their supply through airdrop and give it to people instead of making ICO. I am hoping all the best for this project just like the other pure airdrops that still existing until now.

Thank you for your support. We hope to achieve a place beside the other pure airdrop projects that did well. It is all a matter of community from my expirience. All of those airdrop projects that did well, had a strong and supportive community at their side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success! What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
JHB3 (OP)

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success! What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?

Hello Basion,

as we do not make an ICO, there won't be any funds that have to be stored anywhere.

The only ways to get tokens, are through the airdrop: https://payther.co/airdrop

or the bounty program we provide: https://payther.co/bounty

icobuffer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/payther. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
JHB3 (OP)

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:26:32 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/payther. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

Hello icobuffer!

Great that we got added to your platform. I will get in contact with you, so more information about our project can be added.

Is there a separated section, on your website, for NO-ICO projects? otherwise token-price/pre-sale price etc. will be filled with free/airdrop.

kidosneh

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

I really got to find out about this project, very interesting idea.
Is there a way I can check to see my balance? Thanks
tnarkib

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

its really a great project...i like their idea and hoping for great success for this team and project..no ico just airdrop and bounty is very cool.
JHB3 (OP)

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:14:24 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 07:32:42 PM by JHB3

NEW TOKEN ALLOCATION

Detailed information on the new token economics and allocation can be found in our medium article:

mandrago01

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

hii
JHB3 (OP)

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

I really got to find out about this project, very interesting idea.
Is there a way I can check to see my balance? Thanks

Hello kidosneh,

we have to apologise, but there is no way to see your current balance.

If you submit everything correct to bounty@payther.co, the correct amount will be transferred to your account as soon as airdrop distribution has started.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

Hello , when will the Payther token be distributed? how to check my balance and how do i know am i qualified and how will i recieve my token Huh
JHB3 (OP)

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

Hello , when will the Payther token be distributed? how to check my balance and how do i know am i qualified and how will i recieve my token Huh

Hello andro hac,

the token distribution will happen in Q4 2018. All participants will be notified through newsletter and an Announcement will be made on all our official channels and media regarding the exact date the distribution will commence.

We have determined that the best way forward is to perform an airdrop where participants must submit to KYC and AML processes before they are eligible to claim their tokens. Detailed information will be released in one of our upcoming medium blog posts.

Checking your current balance is not possible, but if you fulfilled all steps correct, you will receive the desired amount.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

Hello andro hac,

the token distribution will happen in Q4 2018. All participants will be notified through newsletter and an Announcement will be made on all our official channels and media regarding the exact date the distribution will commence.

We have determined that the best way forward is to perform an airdrop where participants must submit to KYC and AML processes before they are eligible to claim their tokens. Detailed information will be released in one of our upcoming medium blog posts.

Checking your current balance is not possible, but if you fulfilled all steps correct, you will receive the desired amount.

OK !thank you for your detailed answer Smiley
JHB3 (OP)

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 01:58:59 AM by JHB3

New Website

Our new website design has been finished and is now online.
We are happy for any kind of feedback or suggestions. Either here in the forum or per mail at bounty@payther.co  

JHB3 (OP)

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:59:39 AM

Hello andro hac,

OK !thank you for your detailed answer Smiley

You are welcome Smiley
EOS_ext

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

These Guys are doing, The Product is not the money is being collected
I believe in them all 100%. Good luck and good luck!
Will leave the market those who are fast and not honest, for you I expect a great and deep history in the world of blockade! Do not fail! Good luck!
payback_pbck

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

today looking for this project. I'm happy to have found it. I hope to make a profit when the token listed on hitbtc and kucoin!
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

Hi friends!

Payther is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/PYT! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Payther. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile and trends
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/PYT/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: