Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose good bounty.  (Read 174 times)
1nazarenkooleg (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 102

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

Hello everyone. Sometimes I think that I choose bad bounty Angry So,I have one question. How you chose bounty? Where you get information? Maybe there is some telegram group or something . Thanks for any advice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga     Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP     /     Commercial WP     //     Twitter     /     Facebook     /     Discord     /     Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

Hi, you can start to read this thread --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3063172.0

I'm pretty sure that you can find what you're looking for.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

Hello everyone. Sometimes I think that I choose bad bounty Angry So,I have one question. How you chose bounty? Where you get information? Maybe there is some telegram group or something . Thanks for any advice

You can check some of the ico rating webpages to get some general info and direction where ico is going:
https://icodrops.com/
https://icobench.com/icos
https://icorating.com/

Then you can check their roadmap and team members, if it is rubbish it is not worth it
Cojiro

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

You should see the ico rate of the bounty project and I often do it
and many successful  Undecided
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Start by the website given above. I don't recommend investing based on the score of these sites but for bounty, It could be a good indicator about the hype around the project etc. Preferably campaigns maintained by known members on the forums or third party services like TokenMarket, you could never go wrong with them.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

You can check some of the ico rating webpages to get some general info and direction where ico is going:
https://icodrops.com/
https://icobench.com/icos
https://icorating.com/

Then you can check their roadmap and team members, if it is rubbish it is not worth it
Ico rating site is the best of them specially for a bounty hunter i think because they had a bounty section seperately where you can see which bounties are available signauture or social media and what is the budget....you can also check the rating of that ico and then decide which one to join
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

Recently, it has become very difficult to choose a bounty campaign. A lot of fraud and inadequacy of the team. I pay attention to the campaign manager, evaluation of the project at the tracker and the parties entered into the signature campaign.
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

Most of the projects I follow from the telegram group or via email messages that I get, but I do not immediately follow it, I try to analyze the project first I will follow, I look at their team, the funds to be distributed, when the project will end, and what is the purpose of the project. hope it can help you!
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

You can visit Icodrops for bounties, mostly there are good bounties there. to further study the ICO, you can read their whitepaper, contact with team visit website take advice from a senior member.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

there are many ways to choose a good ico, besides we can see from some good ico rating on website as well as in apps like ico bench. my first suggestion to see a good bounty is from his good team, try to see a proven team at some of his bounty.
Maryshka91

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

First of all, look at the project team and in General carefully read the essence of the project. And then look at the conditions and the allocated amount for the bounty program

██████
██████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████ ██████  ██████████████
█████████     ████     ███████████████
█████████         ████       ███████  ████████
█████████             ████         ██████    █████████
█████████             ████             ██████    █████████
██████                ████               ██████      █████
█████                 ████                ███████    █████
█████               ██████        ████████████████   █████
█████               █████   ██████████████   ██████  █████
█████               ████████████████          █████  █████
█████             ██████████                   █████ █████
█████           ██████                          ██████████
█████         ██████                             █████████
█████       ██████                                ████████
█████     ██████                                  ████████
█████   ██████                                     ███████
█████ ██████                                        ██████
██████████                                          ██████
████████                                            ██████
██████                                              ██████
███████                                            ███████
█████████                                    █████████
█████████                                █████████
█████████                        █████████
█████████                █████████
█████████        █████████
█████████    █████████
██████████████
██████
BISTOX
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD
WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER

██████████
  ████      ████
████  ▄▄▄▄    ████
██   ██▀▀▀      ██
██  ██          ██
██              ██
████          ████
  ████      ████
    ██████████    ██
                ██████
                  ██████
                    ████
TRANSPARENT
                ██▄
            █████▀▀██
          ████      ██▄
        ████        ████
      ████         ▄██
    ██████  ▄████████▀
  ████  ██ ▄██    ██
████    █████   ███▄
██      ▀▀▀       ██
██              ███▄
██                ██
██████████████████▀
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

▄███▄
██   ██
▀█████▀
███████████
████       ████
████    ██     ████
██      ██       ██
██      ████████ ██
██               ██
████           ████
████       ████
███████████
FAST
Noelnada

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

If the project is appealing to you at first sight then it's probably a good bounty because it will appeal to other peole, I think you need to do researches but probably less than if you would invest your own money because the more bounties you do the more chance you have to have a good return on your investment (time).

If you keep doing bounties you will probably slowly learn to differentiate and measure quality  Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

Obviosly you seem to be in this linger than I have. Before I participate in a bounty I look at the project to see what they are trying to deliver, and how, then I look at the team to see how credible and qualified they are, then try to find ratings to that project and the number of coins.
gomeZLTC

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

it is difficult to determine a good bounty. right now I'm choosing bounty based on manager, like needmoney, yahoo62278, sylon, ALU, hua_hui, amaZix, snaguit321, wapinter, mirallas, deadley, pinkman12345, termion, Sk_Ezaz, Sergei.Gerasimenko, trugad, julerz12 ,SANDRA EVANS, Hotachy BlockEye, irfan_pak10, Aerys2, and others.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

Check who is managing the project first, if you see the big names on the board and as a op you can boldly join to those projects. Because they are really picky in finding the right ICO projects for sure mate.
Then you can pick the right bounty campaigns with reading the white paper, team information and their social media accounts mate.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

It is may be the most frequently asked question in the forum. People have already suggested the sites and methods to follow. I also follow these and I always get the good bounties. There is no specific site or instruction to find the best ones actually there are a series of them.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

Try to choose a bounty for a project that is very promising and has a decent size bounty offering. Don't choose bounty programs for scam projects that promise crazy returns.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

I  don't like bounties much. But sometimes I'm in. Now I participate only in NagriCoin bounty. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. Noone wants to spend their time on a skam. And if you are an influencer, you put you reputation under risk.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

Yes, I also sometimes have such thoughts when it seems to me that I chose a bad bowing campaign. I have several telegrams on which I am teaching new bounties, but they are all Russian-language. When choosing a project, always look at the pool and the team, because it is very important.

KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

Hello, I think you have to check the money that has been raised and the number of participants involved. Also, it is very important to check the whitepaper, download it and read it very well. Check the website also and follow their social media links.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: