Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 2.5Btc loan 15days  (Read 855 times)
ebrokerz (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:10:38 PM

I need 2.5btc loan to kick start my brokerage career,i have a deal which is pending due to shortage of money.
I want to complete this deal asap .. i can repay upto 10% interest within 15days.i can provide any necessary documents for this loan.

Thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:14:36 PM

I need 2.5btc loan to kick start my brokerage career,i have a deal which is pending due to shortage of money.
I want to complete this deal asap .. i can repay upto 10% interest within 15days.i can provide any necessary documents for this loan.

Thanks in advance

You'll need collateral, documentation is useless.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:14:52 PM

Seems legit you want 5BTC instead?

ebrokerz (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:23:47 PM

Thanks in advance

I do not have any collateral Sad i can provide any documents to prove my name address etc..
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:27:32 PM

Thanks in advance

I do not have any collateral Sad i can provide any documents to prove my name address etc..

Sell your stuff, ask family and friends, car title loan, bank loan or do it the old fashioned way: work for it.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ebrokerz (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:33:30 PM

I am too close to achive this opportunity .. thanks for your suggestions/opinions ..

Still hoping maybe someone will help me out.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:36:38 PM

I am too close to achive this opportunity .. thanks for your suggestions/opinions ..

To summarize:
You register today, head straight to the Loans section, no activity, no Trust, no collateral no proof of anything at all yet you want someone to loan you $2000? Sounds reasonable.  Roll Eyes

Albert Einstein
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:38:31 PM

These scam posts should be deleted as soon as they pop up.
ebrokerz (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:46:03 PM

To summarize:
You register today, head straight to the Loans section, no activity, no Trust, no collateral no proof of anything at all yet you want someone to loan you $2000? Sounds reasonable.  Roll Eyes

yes i registered today , head straight to loan section because i need loan .. did i need go else first ??
yes i have no collateral, BUT can prove my identity to lender..
yes its 2k loan .. not reasonable to ask, but maybe someone found me ligit & help me out.

although thanks for your suggestions
ebrokerz (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:52:24 PM

what do you mean by scam post Huh this is a lending section and everyone have right to post here, did i scammed you ?? if you not want to help at least do not troll and pass this thread..

Thanks
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:59:12 PM

To summarize:

yes i registered today , head straight to loan section because i need loan .. did i need go else first ??
yes its 2k loan .. not reasonable to ask, but maybe someone found me ligit & help me out.

Try being a part of the community to build trust before begging for a loan.
Again, you identity is useless
Very unreasonable to ask without collateral. You expect someone to trust your internet word. That isn't "ligit". You want someone to "help you out" but that translates to: I want all risk transferred to the lender while I walk away with $2000 and nothing can be done about it.

Albert Einstein
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:00:41 PM

what do you mean by scam post Huh this is a lending section and everyone have right to post here, did i scammed you ?? if you not want to help at least do not troll and pass this thread..

Thanks

Um, no thinks, I will not "pass this thread" whatever that means.

How can you come here and try to run off with peoples money without putting in your dues?

At least be a part of us for more than a few days before you try to run off with someone's money because at least then we'll feel as of we got something from you in return.

What you need to do is create a new account, chat it up with some people for a while, then move into scam mode!  Grin

I'm just kidding, scamming is bad but if you insist on scamming then at least follow the scammers protocol.

SheepOnDrugs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:02:42 PM

To summarize:

For all we know the documents you provide us could be faked or stolen as well.
ebrokerz (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:17:20 PM

@KWH -

I will return with interest that's not called begging..

@Bobsurplus -

pass = ignore.. i am not here to scam, i need loan now so y should i take time to be a part of community first.??

@SheepOnDrugs

I can provide documents with live video chat you can record it for your safety and can take any legal actions against me if you found me as a scammer (which i am not).

AND PLEASE IF YOU DONT WANT TO LEND ME PLEASE ATLEAST DONT TROLL OR SPAM

thanks for your cooperation
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:23:09 PM

@KWH -

I will return with interest that's not called begging.. You offer NO guarantee you WILL repay, none at all. So basically, it is begging. Why not ask for a gift instead?

@Bobsurplus -

pass = ignore.. i am not here to scam, i need loan now so y should i take time to be a part of community first.?? We hear this daily, it means less than nothing.

@SheepOnDrugs

I can provide documents with live video chat you can record it for your safety and can take any legal actions against me if you found me as a scammer (which i am not). Proves nothing. Again, you provide NO guarantee you will repay.

AND PLEASE IF YOU DONT WANT TO LEND ME PLEASE ATLEAST DONT TROLL OR SPAM

Stop asking for a loan when you won't even attempt collateral.

thanks for your cooperation

Albert Einstein
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:31:21 PM

I can supply this loan for 109 LTC collateral. PM me for deposit address.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
lookism

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:57:49 AM

Not saying this guy isn't a scammer (most are) but when you say to people, "Well you just joined and your in the loan section", that is sort of jumping to conclusion. I'm sure many members joined just to get a loan and intend to pay it back, but most aren't . Scammers ruin it for everyone, I guess the day when you can get a loan off of just your word is long past. It's a shame.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:08:30 AM

Not saying this guy isn't a scammer (most are) but when you say to people, "Well you just joined and your in the loan section", that is sort of jumping to conclusion. I'm sure many members joined just to get a loan and intend to pay it back, but most aren't . Scammers ruin it for everyone, I guess the day when you can get a loan off of just your word is long past. It's a shame.

It's kinda like that mooch in high school that only wanted to be your friend when he could squeeze money out of you. The rest of the time he called you a loser and wouldn't piss on you if you were burning to the ground.
Scammers have really ruined things for many.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 05:53:41 AM

I can provide documents with live video chat you can record it for your safety and can take any legal actions against me if you found me as a scammer (which i am not).

That's the problem.  It always come down to taking legal action when you default, and the lender usually does not want to bother.

We don't want to take legal action against you, so we don't care who you are.

Take Tomatocage's offer and you have your loan.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: