Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where exchange ripple to bitcoin?  (Read 608 times)
DeathProxy (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:17:46 PM

Before I was exchanging ripple to bitcoin using bitstamp. But right now bitstamp needs verification. Is there any gateway besides bitstamp that exchange ripple to bitcoin with out verification?

wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:02:09 PM

Before I was exchanging ripple to bitcoin using bitstamp. But right now bitstamp needs verification. Is there any gateway besides bitstamp that exchange ripple to bitcoin with out verification?

cant help but its crazy that none of the exchanges like cryptsy have added ripple to their list.
BazkieBumpercar

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:35:07 PM

Maybe it's because XRP is 100% premined?

We should all be against it, from an idealistic POV. But that's just like, my opinion, man.
ervalvola

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:39:38 PM

Did you try to send bitcoins directly from your ripple wallet to your bitcoin wallet?
Exploiting the bitcoin bridge you should avoid bitstamp's verification problems. I'm not sure though.
DeathProxy (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:55:20 PM

Did you try to send bitcoins directly from your ripple wallet to your bitcoin wallet?
Exploiting the bitcoin bridge you should avoid bitstamp's verification problems. I'm not sure though.

Ok thanks, I will try.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: