Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:54:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is weed goods  (Read 1961 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:50:20 PM

Is weed good

Account recovered 08-12-2019
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 02:55:10 PM

It is.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:14:06 PM

Depends...

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:15:38 PM

Is weed good

Mine is.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:26:19 PM

If it is weed as in marijuana then yes it is good..

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:03:28 PM

depends from person to person

for example it's very rare but it  happens and it's one of very rare harmful marijuana physical efecets, as weed is mostly not harmful

marijuana can cause arrhythmia, I myself didn't believe this but when I and my cousin had so little tobacco but a lot of weed we got so stoned and it started..

I sat down in a coffe shop and my hearth started pumping and pumping, I felt like it's going to jump out of my chest, and this was going on while I was sitting, I wasn't doing anything, my vision got kind of blurry but nothing to be concerned about, I barely got home and faked that my arrhythmia started there..

got into the hospital and got some sort of a pill altough I don't know what for, and so I was laying down in the hospital bed and your usual hearth rate during lying shouldn't be above 70-80, my was 120

it wasn't just rapid hearth beat, I felt severe pain in my chest, something like I swallowed glass, I only went to the hospital when I felt like I was going to pass out, as my vision started to decay and I heard a beeping noise in my ears until they opened the window..

first I thought it was just my heart and that it didn't have anything to do with weed, hell I smoked a lot before and nothing happened

so a few weeks later I took just 3 hits not even from a bong, it was just 3 hits from a usual joint and I felt nothing bad, but 3-4 hours later around 3am I woke up and my heart started pumping rapidly again..

let's just say I didn't sleep that night..

it's proven that marijuana speeds up your heart, that's why your pupils get dilated because your arteries get wider..

happily the doctor thought it was because I was stressed as I didn't go visit or tell him about the other time and I got away scot free but bear this with you because that trauma..

when you heart starts pumping so hard, a straight line connecting your hearth with the rest of your body starts bloating and you don't know what to do, you stop so you rest but it goes even faster, you lie down but it doesn't stop, you feel an urge to press down on your chest but every few minutes you feel something passing trough and feeling pain inside yourself as you never felt it before, it's a fucking horrifying experience..

I never had much problems with my heart except I was born with a heart murmur but a lot of people are, so it's not a big deal..

it won't get you the first time, or the second time, but once you take it hard few days in a row it might.. if your family has a history of weak hearted people don't do that..

If you ever had even a slightest problem with your hearth, don't do weed!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:05:32 PM

Drugs are bad, weed is good though.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:08:46 PM

Obviously.  If you haven't tried it its a must!  Definitely fun!

sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:59:59 PM

weed is the goodest goods around.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:24:38 AM

No, weed is goods and services - it serves you good!

stonerdyke

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:38:21 AM

Weed is the answer, man I know it's something i'll never stop using, it feels too good!
I use it for medical reasons aswell, just as much as I fucking love getting blazed, I wouldn't be able to eat without it
kroleg

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:19:29 AM

Better than booze definitely..
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:36:49 AM

Cannabis cures cancer.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BTCWizard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:59:16 AM

for example it's very rare but it  happens and it's one of very rare harmful marijuana physical efecets, as weed is mostly not harmful

marijuana can cause arrhythmia, I myself didn't believe this but when I and my cousin had so little tobacco but a lot of weed we got so stoned and it started..

I sat down in a coffe shop and my hearth started pumping and pumping, I felt like it's going to jump out of my chest, and this was going on while I was sitting, I wasn't doing anything, my vision got kind of blurry but nothing to be concerned about, I barely got home and faked that my arrhythmia started there..

got into the hospital and got some sort of a pill altough I don't know what for, and so I was laying down in the hospital bed and your usual hearth rate during lying shouldn't be above 70-80, my was 120

it wasn't just rapid hearth beat, I felt severe pain in my chest, something like I swallowed glass, I only went to the hospital when I felt like I was going to pass out, as my vision started to decay and I heard a beeping noise in my ears until they opened the window..

first I thought it was just my heart and that it didn't have anything to do with weed, hell I smoked a lot before and nothing happened

so a few weeks later I took just 3 hits not even from a bong, it was just 3 hits from a usual joint and I felt nothing bad, but 3-4 hours later around 3am I woke up and my heart started pumping rapidly again..

it's proven that marijuana speeds up your heart, that's why your pupils get dilated because your arteries get wider..

happily the doctor thought it was because I was stressed as I didn't go visit or tell him about the other time and I got away scot free but bear this with you because that trauma..

when you heart starts pumping so hard, a straight line connecting your hearth with the rest of your body starts bloating and you don't know what to do, you stop so you rest but it goes even faster, you lie down but it doesn't stop, you feel an urge to press down on your chest but every few minutes you feel something passing trough and feeling pain inside yourself as you never felt it before, it's a fucking horrifying experience..

I never had much problems with my heart except I was born with a heart murmur but a lot of people are, so it's not a big deal..

it won't get you the first time, or the second time, but once you take it hard few days in a row it might.. if your family has a history of weak hearted people don't do that..

Could also been a panic attack which can have the same symptoms. Try to stay calm next time and take some sugar, chocolate or other sweets in. It'll help.
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:41:47 PM

The joke no longer exists because it was moved from the "Goods" section

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:02:01 PM

Could also been a panic attack which can have the same symptoms. Try to stay calm next time and take some sugar, chocolate or other sweets in. It'll help.

I thought so too, but googling about this subject further on made me know it wasn't...

I was peaceful the whole time  Undecided

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 02:08:36 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 06:04:09 PM by rohnearner

Used to smoke a lot of weed a year ago, but not anymore....! don't ask for a reason although i have lots.

Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 05:06:53 PM

Weed > alcohol
But i keep my smoking session once a week MAX, with a / some friends, for fun. A lot of fun.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 09:19:42 PM

Weed > alcohol
But i keep my smoking session once a week MAX, with a / some friends, for fun. A lot of fun.

Weed is good Smiley but if you are addicted like all addictions it might be bad for you.

Sometimes I think, that if I would be rich I will move from my country to someplace where weed is fully legal.
And I will live happy with my wife with no stress Smiley and with my own trees growing at my garden Smiley
I will  do my job via Internet, I will sit on a chair in the sun with a loooooooooooooong and faaaaaaaat
spliff/blunt/whatever/joint Smiley.

Ahh. Thats the life I want to live.

But. Too much of marihuana MIGHT do wrong to you even if it is legal and you got a lot of it.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:38:17 PM

Weed > alcohol

Weed is the easiest thing in the world to abuse Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: