Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 (MOD)  (Read 29229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (18 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Skyzer0

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

has sumo wallet even been fixed yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumogr (OP)

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

What wallet needed to be fixed?

aliasde

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

any eta for fixed?
Skyzer0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

What wallet needed to be fixed?

import wallet from seed, "make your own new password" not sure why thats a thing, but i put the right one and it shows balance, but then i cant send coins, it just says "sending might take a while"

and it doesnt send, it sits like that for hours, i restart the rig and it says last block 1 min ago up to date latest wallet, and same s h i t again.

and i see others here with the same issue and you guys give no reply.

also this sumo wallet was imported to RYO a while back is that the reason? that my sumo is now ruined because of that? does it also affect ryo wallet?
BabiPangang

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:04:01 AM

import wallet from seed, "make your own new password" not sure why thats a thing, but i put the right one and it shows balance, but then i cant send coins, it just says "sending might take a while"
and it doesnt send, it sits like that for hours, i restart the rig and it says last block 1 min ago up to date latest wallet, and same s h i t again.
also this sumo wallet was imported to RYO a while back is that the reason? that my sumo is now ruined because of that? does it also affect ryo wallet?

What wallet are you using? The lite or the (full) gui one?
If you're using the full you could speed things up by downloading the raw blockchain (blockchain.sumokoin.org) and import it so you wouldn't have to sync 11 Gb the usual way.
sumo-blockchain-import.exe --verify 0 --input-file blockchain.raw
If you need help with that just ask and you will get help.
Skyzer0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:12:17 AM

What wallet are you using? The lite or the (full) gui one?
If you're using the full you could speed things up by downloading the raw blockchain (blockchain.sumokoin.org) and import it so you wouldn't have to sync 11 Gb the usual way.
sumo-blockchain-import.exe --verify 0 --input-file blockchain.raw
If you need help with that just ask and you will get help.

check comment on top of the thread, wallet is fully synced, it shouldn't be an issue to use main gui wallet that is fully updated.

also it shows balance, but when its supposed to send coins it gets stuck and sends nothing.

also, can someone explain the import from seed and then it says "make your own password" and then if you write wrong password and it syncs and shows balance, you try to send coins and it gets stuck.  is that the reason? wrong password when u seeded? gotta reinstall wallet to change the password to the right one or import from seed again.

phuongden

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:48:54 AM

Sumokoin had a very good start with good features.
The wallet and miner were professionally done with clean interface and glitch free.
Hold on to your dear SUMO, don't chase these prize manipulators, you will only lose money doing that, except of course if you are a professional in the game like them
sumogr (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

@Skyzer0 there seems to be sth wrong with your setup. Make sure to store your seedwords safely and deinstall the wallet. Make sure the 'lmdb' folder is deleted too.

Install the GUI (or the lite wallet if you don't want to synch the complete bc again) and try again please.

Skyzer0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

did it across several PC's who's never had a wallet installed in them, all fresh twice.

same issue.

Also someone please explain the set password everytime you import a seed already? why does it allow all passwords you input on an old wallet.
Alejandur

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

did it across several PC's who's never had a wallet installed in them, all fresh twice.

same issue.

Also someone please explain the set password everytime you import a seed already? why does it allow all passwords you input on an old wallet.
When you restore a wallet, it asks you to write a password. You can set the password (an old one or a new one) you want and it will be used when you start the wallet. The wallet asks you to set a password and you can choose what to write.
Sorry if I'm not able to explain it but I'm not an English speaker. Smiley
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

WTH happened to this coin? LOL
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

same issue.

With your seed words, you restore the access to your coins. You do (technically) not restore your old "wallet". A wallet is only a tool to access your coins. That is why your seed words are so important. They allow you to get access to your funds. You do not need ANYTHING else. This is valid for all CN-based coins.

So save them very well.

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page to HINDI language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

Hello Desi,

you can translate the ANN of course. There are no bounties at the moment though.

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

Just be patient, there is currently no improvement for Sumo coins, there is still hope to have a reasonable price.
The team will try to get that gap, here many competitors and Sumo coins try to put it better.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

I know this coin for a long time, do you think it's time to buy with huge amount for this coin?
sumogr (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:54:10 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 04:59:09 AM by sumogr

Just be patient, there is currently no improvement for Sumo coins, there is still hope to have a reasonable price.
The team will try to get that gap, here many competitors and Sumo coins try to put it better.

You seem not to check our social media? There is more dev work going on than ever:

What to expect in 2018:

Core code rebase
Optimized Lite-Wallet with high-traffic nodes
New electron-based GUI-Wallet
New Sumokoin Web-Wallet
Additional exchanges
New official website
Official pool list
Additional blockexplorers
Mobile wallets

Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

Transparent Sumokoin pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

You seem not to check our social media? There os more dev work going on than ever:

What to expect in 2018:

Core code rebase
New Sumokoin Web-Wallet
Additional exchanges
New official website
Official pool list
Mobile wallets

Hm, I don't want to come off as rude, but that is all... well, nothing new. There are other coins which have all that, plus some. I know that in the past, having a coin clone and maintaining it with diligence was enough to keep a project going, but I believe these times are gone.

If you want to stay relevant, you have to innovate. And by innovate, I don't mean making an existing technology marginally better ("faster wallet sync", "nicer looking buttons", "multicoin supported wallets" and stuff), but by building actual new stuff. Take a look at Anoncoin as an example for how an old and somewhat "regular" project can become new and, well, relevant again.
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

You seem not to check our social media? There os more dev work going on than ever:

What to expect in 2018:

Core code rebase
New Sumokoin Web-Wallet
Additional exchanges
New official website
Official pool list
Mobile wallets

Still looks promising to me to keep my Sumo for a while!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: