Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 (MOD)  (Read 29232 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (18 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:37:38 AM

@Viveks: I don't get your point now... The upcoming HF is madatory to implement new tech into the core code of the coin. I am not really sure why you connect it with exposure and trade volume. The HF brings new features and therefore has to be done. It is not useless at all.

Beeing realistic, there are no big chances for SUMO to be listed on Upbit and / or Bittrex. But since they start a new market in Indonesia, we might give it atry. Maybe one can establish a personal contact to the responsible persons through our Indonesian community. Nevertheless, the chances are slim. One has to admit that, otherwise one would misslead people.

Thanks again for the informations.

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
VivekS

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:14:33 PM

@Germining, what I meant with HF was not refrred to POW alogo change but rather possible HF with another privacy coin such as Monero etc...

As far as listing at UpBit Indonesia is concerned, I would try to find the requirements for the same and pass it on to your team if that could be of some help.

I believe that 2019 is going to be the year when Crypto will get a legal status (either as a speculative asset class/ as commodity) in most of the Asian Countries, Thailand recently given the legal status to trade in 4 cryptos, ie: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Steller Lumens, besides legalising 3 or 4 Crypto Exchanges in the Country as well, hence safeguarding the investors to an extent.

The point is, to maximize any given opportunity to trade on Asian Exchange, as slowly but surely Crypto Trading would pick up volume as it gets go ahead by the respective Regional/Local Governments.

Sumo Koin team should try & focus on this importat region for gaining some momemtum/traction.
sumogr (OP)

Activity: 463
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:42:30 PM

Go for it, and thank you for the support/interest. Can you join our official telegram and ping one of the admins there? Would be nice to have you around.

VivekS

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:04:38 PM

@Germining Just did that! But the group is full of lot of comments...writing anything there would be lost in the jungle.
I would prefer to post comments here and if possible, you can work out with your Team members.

Meanwhile, I am trying to get in touch with the UpBit Indonesia Business Development Director, as soon as I an abe to meet him, I would provide/email you the required details.
Final negotiations would lie between your team and theirs.

Hopefully something could be worked out...I put in my maximum efforts!
Germining

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:47:18 AM

Thanks a lot mate!

VivekS

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:51:56 PM

@germining, @sumogr

Please read below ANN from Indodax today, all the more reason to be listed on UpBit before delisting process kicks in....

Hello Indodax Member,

Voting will start in 5 days from 18 March 2018 at 3.00PM (UTC+7) until 25 March 2019 at 4.00PM (UTC+7). You can choose digital asset you want to trade in Indodax by joining Community Coin Voting 7. We have umroh tour and gold for you who voted. The more you vote, the bigger chance to get the prize.

As our commitment to provide high quality digital assets for our loyal members, we conduct comprehensive reviews of each digital asset listed on Indodax marketplace to ensure projects maintain a high standard of quality. In the event a digital asset falls below this quality standard, it will be subject to further review and potentially delisted from our marketplace.

Therefore, start from 15 April 2019, all digital assets ranked more than 500 in coinmarketcap.com and have volume below 1 billion Rupiah per month in Indodax, has potential chance to be delisted.

We will always committed to give our best services to ensure members’ safety and convenience. Thank you for your support.

If you have any suggestion or question, please feel free to contact us to support@indodax.com

Regards,
INDODAX
Germining

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:58:28 PM

We don't think sumo will be delisted anytime soon (we all read the new of our exchanges of course, but thanks for posting it again to be sure). I'll wait for news from you via telegram on your Upbit project  Smiley

VivekS

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:27:09 AM

@Germining, I thought upbit project was “ours” :-), neverthless...still trying to connect w some of the executives there, since I am on travel as well...it makes this a little tricky...but the project is still on.
Germining

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:42:01 AM

Well, for now I do nothing but to wait for your information. I do not want to give myself any credit for that  Wink

n0se

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:51:03 PM

any news on the Roadmap? :-) Q1 is over soon Smiley
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:27:47 PM

How is the trade like on cryptopia, was it affected by he hack or has everything returned to normal? I think most of the trade for SUMO was on cryptopia but not sure what is happening now, perhaps it has moved on to another exchange

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
n0se

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:38:08 PM

don't know... I´m afraid I think this coins is more or less death... can't see any activity on twitter reddit or this thread... but there is some activity on GitHub... who knows... 
sumogr (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:36:17 PM

@n0se: Just check our Github. We will announce a date for the upcoming fork very soon.
@5ensei: No, most of our trades were on Indodax and Tradeorge. But if Topia will open for trading again, we expect them to go live with sumo too of course
@n0se (again): As I said in my last post ... we are preparing for the upcoming Hardfork for now. No need to make useless tweets for now ... we will announce block height and the updates binaries on all our social media though

sumogr (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:43:44 AM

*** UPDATE ***

Sumokoin is back! Major update/release including Bulletproofs, change of POW to Cryptonight/r, 49 Ringsize, LMDB v2 upgrade and many other features . HF heights at 274000 and 277600. Links for binaries releases will be posted soon.

Sumo privacy without compromise.

https://twitter.com/sumokoin/status/1115128608010526720?s=19

VivekS

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:58:18 AM

@Germining, I thought upbit project was “ours” :-), neverthless...still trying to connect w some of the executives there, since I am on travel as well...it makes this a little tricky...but the project is still on.

Dear Sumo Team,
Please visit the link:
https://listing.help/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=search%7C1578114906&utm_campaign=token%20listing

They provide exchange listing services at a better price than the exchange itself. Not sure if UpBit Indodesia is their partner exchange but they do have many top crypto exchanges in their portfolio.

Request you to please touch base with them....

I am still on travel and not yet back in Indonesia hence couldn’t contact the UpBit Indonesia guys...:-(

Most likely I shall be back there within a week’s time and then I restart work on this.....:-)
Mashy81

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:31:07 AM

moving away from asics again. Didn't you do this before?
devs really need to work out which direction they are going in.
Germining

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:04:51 AM

Thank you, for your well phrased message. Devs will meditate and see if wisdom will come into their minds.

sumogr (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:06:58 AM

We are only about 180 blocks away from our upcoming hardfork height (which means it will take about 12h to reach block 274.000). Please update your wallets / binaries asap.

miner.rocks

Activity: 180
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 07:59:56 PM

Hello, fellow miners!

Pool sumokoin.miner.rocks
operates on mainnet forked to cn/r algo and welcomes you to join

Features:
- email notifications of workers down
- stats and hashrate chart per worker
- PPLNS reward scheme for rounds shorter than hour, PROP scheme for longer rounds, PPLNS window is 60 minutes
- income history of last 24h, of each day of last 7 days, unmatured incomes
- payment id, integrated address, subaddress supported
- adjustable payment threshold
- every port supports secure SSL/TLS connection as well as insecure one
- static diff supported, see static diff calculator
- multiple daemons, to prevent downtime in case of daemon stuck
- height checks, to prevent mining on forked chain
- sample configs for cn-r supported mining apps
- ports: 4003 (cpu), 4005 (gpu), 4007 (rig), 4008 (nicehash)

PPLNS fee: 0.9%

Welcome & Lucky Mining!

https://miner.rocks pplns cryptonote pools with email alerts and workers stats
Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:53:05 PM

Transparent SumoKoin pool with 24/7 support
switched to the algorithm Cryptonight/r  

Features:
- Mining to exchange
- Workers
- Adjustable instant payout levels
- Email and telegram notifications
- secure SSL/TLS connection
- stats and hashrate charts per worker
- static diff supported
- ready to use miners and configs here

Contacts:
telegram EN : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ
telegram RU : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfUYWGEzx89L1N10Vzg
discord : https://discord.gg/VQYuE8t

P.S. after fork there is a problem with SRBMiner 1.8.2 and higher, version 1.8.0 and 1.8.1 works well, use it if possible.

Welcome & Lucky Mining!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: