Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: any interest in chainmail hackey sacks, dice bags, etc. available for BTC?  (Read 633 times)
Thralen (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 04:48:11 AM

Finally having recovered enough time for some side projects, I've made up a few chainmail hackey sacks (same ones I sell on Ebay under the same username as here) that I intend to offer for bitcoins. Figured I'd drop the query in here first to get my 5th posting and then after I get them tumble polished (will do tomorrow) I would post them in the marketplace section. I'll list the first few items I'm selling for BTC at a discount if the purchaser will list in the honest traders thread upon receipt of the item.

Anyhow I figured I'd drop this in here and check tomorrow to see if there is any interest generated. I can make a large variety of chainmail items (hackey sacks, pouches/dice bags, jewelry, armor, wallet chains, exotic wear (yes, like chainmail or scalemail bikinis and halter tops), etc...) in a wide array of materials and wouldn't be adverse to doing some custom items for BTC as well.

I'll only, at the start, be willing to ship to US addresses so I can use delivery confirmation. If things go well I might be willing to branch out into international shipping at a later date.

Thralen

Supporting bitcoin as best I can with 1. mining, 2. buying with bitcoin, 3. selling (or trying to) for bitcoin. If you make a donation to:  1MahzUUEYJrZ4VbPRm2h5itGZKEguGVZK1  I'll get it into circulation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: