Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:28:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 2194 times)
Arshe26

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:44:24 AM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is too sad.
But if in case,do i still need to talk to their team or I will pause their bounty?
Please help me in this one Angry  Angry

You must lock and announce your thread that ICO is scam due to fake team. Whatever true already discribe here. I think I am not wrong. It's better stop bounty and update thread as Mark scam ICO. Otherwise you might be get red tag on your profile. Ask them to come live with together all member's or individual. Then you can unlock. Please lock now and update about scam.

Thank you. I will do it today . Their Project Manager will contact me tomorrow and whatever we discuss i will update on this thread.

Updating about XCOV CASE, unfortunately i tried many times to contact them and they are not answering,instead they have banned me on their telegram and all admins blocked me.
I will also declare it as scam on my bounty thread.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3769

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

To find real name and picture, the first search on Google. If you do not get result try to click "All size picture" at the bottom of the picture. Now you will see multiple pictures if it's taken from Google. Then select each photo, you will see source website and details. That's it.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience again, but I would like to know how. I tried this way using your words above and did not get anything.
I think this site -------> https://develope.in  is a scam, so I researched about developer team.
1. googled catherine mishi then Images "I got some random pictures and then the picture on that site," so how I can find the real name?
2. The same thing for the rest. I downloaded some of them "click properties then details "and did not find any information.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 10852

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

<...>
Sometimes you can use sites to perform a reverse search on photos (https://reverse.photos). It basically requires you to upload a photo and it gives you all google entries using it by image comparison. I just tried it with the female LinkedIn profile (petra) and got the real person’s same in a minute.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

My God, it's so shocking, too many swindlers, and seeing this, I don’t think I’ll be in ico so it’s safe.

There is many more ICO like this. We should be careful. I am trying to find out more some scam. But it's difficult to find alone. It's better if you find any clue let me know to investigations.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

To find real name and picture, the first search on Google. If you do not get result try to click "All size picture" at the bottom of the picture. Now you will see multiple pictures if it's taken from Google. Then select each photo, you will see source website and details. That's it.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience again, but I would like to know how. I tried this way using your words above and did not get anything.
I think this site -------> https://develope.in  is a scam, so I researched about developer team.
1. googled catherine mishi then Images "I got some random pictures and then the picture on that site," so how I can find the real name?
2. The same thing for the rest. I downloaded some of them "click properties then details "and did not find any information.

Details of your mentioned website here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4490836.msg40389088#msg40389088

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

why ico scam more and more outstanding.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

What a research. You saved hard earned money of many ppl. How did you search about real info. Please share so that I can also investigate ICO before investing into it.

The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

Just now update with "COINECT" scam ICO
Be aware from them

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
thanhhue300

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

The information is very useful for new people, thanks very much. Smiley Wink Wink
Soniapari

Activity: 366

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

thanks for the investigation, we need a good platform for investigate all new ICO so can verify before invest. I hope soon we will see this kind of platform.
Svetlazara

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

Thank you very much for your work. Many newcomers, such as myself, spend a lot of time getting the most basic knowledge of crypto-currencies. For example, I just do not know how to check the commands, just like you do. Now I see, you need to spend several hours studying the team, so as not to waste the days later. Thanks for the investigation.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

Another SCAM ICO i found today was one called 'Surety'. It didnt look the most professional site iv'e ever seen but they didn't look bad either to be honest. Got an email today asking me to follow the next steps to claim my tokens- led me to a FAKE MYetherwallet website.

There has been tens of thousands in this and a few poor sould will unsuspectingly hand over their private key to these absolute cowboys.

Please be aware that the name is SURETY. Do not trust this 'ICO'
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

Update with onasander  scam ico proof

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:57:39 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 09:56:20 AM by Rajs64

This is a perfect thread!! Thanks for creating it.

I am totally fed up with this shit ICO's which proves to a scam later.  I prefer to delete their sole existence from this forum.

Not to forget, they use this forum platform to advertise,  grow and amass a lot of investors and bounty participants to fulfill their propaganda. It's until this checks by you and other members, these shitloads were breeding and creating their generations here.

I am eyeing on Iregmed group. They claim it to be a genuine group, have clinics etc., but it is being run by extremely shabby Peoples(or one only who claims to be a CTO).Well interestingly, i found that any straight question put to them arrives with a response of "I am in a meeting", and never to be answered back.
Ceyebrity

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

Thanks for this. It will save one a lot of time that would have been wasted on these scam projects
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

You just saved me from some silly bounties and painful investments thanks for the heads up ico noted 

The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

Update with egold fake team

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:22:10 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 02:39:48 PM by mithrim

May I suggest, that you add a list at the beginning of the post and maybe put a <hr> there to divide it. you can also use anchors to link from the list to the proof in your post: iurl=#name and anchor=name tags Smiley

It could look like this.

Ongoing Scam ICO list (Update:29/06/18🚫)

To avoid spam and make many thread I will  update this thread from my post of Scam Accusations. And I will continue work to find scam for save people from scam ICO

Becarefull from scam ICO. Most of newbie will not visit  Scam Accusations board. So for safety reasone I have post here all the evidence I found about scam ICO. All member's should avoid this ICO.

Egold Fake team
Look like pure scam. Due to Newbie you are unable to post with image. I will try to post with pic here. I will edit this reply.
Edited : that's enough to say scam that their CEO is fake. That means whole ICO is scam. Stay away from www.egold.trade
Also they bought domain only 2$+ lolz...

Archive : http://archive.is/PktzN

They use fake team member even CEO. LOL.
Alex Zerian ( Fake name) = Jacob Bastholm

Proof of  onasander scam ICO
...and so on...
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

May I suggest, that you add a list at the beginning of the post and maybe put a <hr> there to divide it. you can also use anchors to link from the list to the proof in your post: iurl=#name and anchor=name tags Smiley

Your suggestion is much appreciated and has been applied. Thanks for suggest.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
jennacall

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Thank you so much for this information. By the way. Where did you found this infor?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: