Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Share the funniest nigerian scam emails you have received  (Read 152 times)
micromen (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 393

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:30:17 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 04:42:10 PM by micromen

What are the craziest ways people have tried to scam you?
Examples are fake ICO's, the inheritance of a nigerian price,....

This post is purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to insult or laugh with/at people who have fallen for these dishonest schemes.

I will start off with this email I received.

I'm successful transferred the funds with a help of a new partner from Columbus Ohio and Presently am in Omen for oil investment projects with my partner and I kept an ATM DEBIT VISA CARD of Us$550,000.00 for your compensation towards your past effort and attempts so quickly contact my secretary.

Mr.Don Jackson.
Email address.("")

I may not have access to communicate with my secretary due to the investment project i have at hand here and i left an instruction to my secretary for your contact and below is your PIN CODE of the ATM DEBIT VISA CARD and it is only the card that my secretary will send to you.

Pin-6670 Password-9022.

Best regards.

Random Fact : While Nigeria is most often the nation referred to in these scams, they originate in other nations as well. In 2006, 61% of internet criminals were traced to locations in the United States, while 16% were traced to the United Kingdom, and 6% to Nigeria.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCHSTRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO       
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO            
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muloni4

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:35:59 AM

You won a million dollar, just pay for transfer fee  Grin
BIRC

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

In my country some women fall in love with so-called US 5 star generals from Nigeria Grin
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

"Hi. I em from castomer sapport department of Mikrosoft. We can sent u free copis of Windows. To get that transfer 10 dollars here : *card number* "
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

I actually was never scammed
strip66

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

I often get fraudulent emails under the guise of prizes coming from nigeria. But strangely enough, they contacted me with a real-looking email, if I answered directly from the "reply" button and I asked the truth about the gift information, the email replied again that the gift was correct. But when I send an email directly via "new message", the email replied that the information was incorrect.
micromen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

"Mrs. Ursula Alice Walton" <cabral@sankyu.com.br>

My dearest beneficiary

I'm sure this post will be a surprise to you, because we have never met before, and you also ask why I have chosen to pick you among the numerous Internet users in the world. Exactly I can not say why I have chosen you, but do not worry about seeing your profile on the Internet, which has made me fill my request. The Almighty God blesses you and sees you through this mission, if you can carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move forward, let me give you a little bit of my biography. I am the female Ursula Alice Walton, 82, and recently I am the wife of Danon Walton, who died after the scheduled accident on Monday, September 7, 1998, GMT 14:22 UK when they drove from New York to Geneva.

After my wife's death, I became the leader of my investment, and now, when I am old and weak, I decided on the rest of my life with my family and loved ones, who would have had no time in my business life, but before our husband's death we planned to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for less for privileges and charitable homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it's so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am now very weak and old, so I decided to do my philanthropic work on my late husband's and I's name.

Currently, almost half of my assets have been released to several charity homes and some of the less privileged states. Despite my late husband and I spouse agreement, we also agreed to support the person with whom we did not live before because we were still young, we get anonymous help that we did not know and we could not know until now, the impact that We got that gesture, made us the same.

I'm sorry to know that you never have the opportunity to learn from me because I have just completed the task my husband and I have agreed before his sudden death and you were the recipient of our last WILL, regardless of your previous financial situation, so I have to approve you, accepting our offer that does not cost you anything.

I am currently sending you $ 5,000,000,000 in check with Zenith Bank (UK) Ltd, which you now have to contact Zenith Bank (UK) Ltd as soon as possible to find out when they intend to transfer money due to expiration.

I only posted my EMAIL ADDRESS and DEPOSIT CODE (2017748032) because I do not know your name and account number that you would like to receive. I could not find them online when browsing my profile, if I had immediately transferred it to the bank.

For your information, I have paid all taxes, insurance premiums and fine fees that indicate that it is not a drug money and is not intended as a sponsor of terrorism in your country.

Allow me to repeat, you do not have to pay a fee, a premiums or a check payment fee, since I have already paid for them, the only money for you to pay is $ 85 for an account Activation to enable the bank transfer amount to your local account , without paying any other fees for the transfer. I would have paid a fee, but the bank demanded that I should not, because they do not know when you contact them to avoid mistakes or additional costs. Please, dear, if you know that you do not help me with US $ 85, please contact me or contact the Bank, please, I need some one that would help me.

You now need to contact the bank to submit your verification information below;

Zenith Bank (UK) Ltd
39 Corn Hill London
EC3V 3ND United Kingdom
Tel: +447452059980
E-mail: info@zenithbankltd.co.uk

You must confirm the information below to avoid transmission error.
Postal address;
Full names:
Direct telephone number;

Below is the draft deposit code (2017748032), you will also submit them before the transfer is approved.

Note: please, I do not want you to give me or my spouse what I need to invest it reasonably and do the same in someone's life, because this is the only way that this world is a better community if we make one another's self-service .

With respect,
Mrs. Ursula Alice Walton

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO       
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO            
actuallytwolamas

Activity: 69
Merit: 20

Lama

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

Guys, I'm fkin rich now! I wonder do they really scam somebody with these emails Cheesy

Ref: SFSA/UP5/8PM

Good Morning,

We wish to congratulate and inform you that after thorough review of all unclaimed funds, lottery funds, Inheritance and contract funds, etc.,, in conjunction with the auditor reports to UN accounts, your payment file was forwarded to our office for the immediate transfer of US$4,750,000.00 to your bank account, a compensation for your funds retarded.

The auditors report shows that you have been going through hard times by paying a lot of money to certain groups of individuals for the transfer of funds to your bank account, all which has been delayed by some dubious officials.

We therefore advice that you stop further communication with any correspondence outside this office since you do not have to pay any money or fee to receive your funds since you have met up with the whole funds transfer requirements.

Should you follow our directives, your US$4,750,000 compensation will be credited to your bank account within the next three (3) working days and transfer copies forwarded to you and your bankers for confirmation.

For the immediate transfer of the US$4,750,000 to your bank account, kindly contact Mrs. Esther Bibianna today with the below information.

Mrs. Esther Bibianna
E-mail: unccpmoln@yahoo.co.jp (OR) mdredban775@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE: All correspondences to Mrs. Esther Bibianna should have the reference number: SFSA/UP5/8PM sent along with your Full Names and Telephone numbers for prompt attention.

Yours sincerely,

Dolorita Hughes
financial services, Spain
micromen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

Guys, I'm fkin rich now! I wonder do they really scam somebody with these emails Cheesy

Ref: SFSA/UP5/8PM

Good Morning,

We wish to congratulate and inform you that after thorough review of all unclaimed funds, lottery funds, Inheritance and contract funds, etc.,, in conjunction with the auditor reports to UN accounts, your payment file was forwarded to our office for the immediate transfer of US$4,750,000.00 to your bank account, a compensation for your funds retarded.

The auditors report shows that you have been going through hard times by paying a lot of money to certain groups of individuals for the transfer of funds to your bank account, all which has been delayed by some dubious officials.

We therefore advice that you stop further communication with any correspondence outside this office since you do not have to pay any money or fee to receive your funds since you have met up with the whole funds transfer requirements.

Should you follow our directives, your US$4,750,000 compensation will be credited to your bank account within the next three (3) working days and transfer copies forwarded to you and your bankers for confirmation.

For the immediate transfer of the US$4,750,000 to your bank account, kindly contact Mrs. Esther Bibianna today with the below information.

Mrs. Esther Bibianna
E-mail: unccpmoln@yahoo.co.jp (OR) mdredban775@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE: All correspondences to Mrs. Esther Bibianna should have the reference number: SFSA/UP5/8PM sent along with your Full Names and Telephone numbers for prompt attention.

Yours sincerely,

Dolorita Hughes
financial services, Spain

Sadly they do, it doesn't matter if 99.99..% doesn't fall for it, they can send out a massive amount of email at a low cost and the cost of living isn't very high in the countries where these scammers live. Only 1 old lady has to fall for it and they make a month or more in salary.

Thanks a lot for sharing the email, I found it very entertaining ("retarded")

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO       
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO            
Khimmy28

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

I know this was suppose to be funny and also expose scammers and their methods but you don't have to nationalize it; you can't tell me that there are no scam emails being sent from the country where you're from.
micromen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

I know this was suppose to be funny and also expose scammers and their methods but you don't have to nationalize it; you can't tell me that there are no scam emails being sent from the country where you're from.

I used the wording I used to make the title clear.
It was not intented to nationalize it.
A nigerian scam doesn't have to be written in Nigeria or be written by a Nigerian.
Take French fries for example, the word originates from "potatoes served in the French manner".
It's just a way to say it so everybody knows about what kind of scam email I'm talking about.
it's an email written in broken English with funny mistakes and stupid promises.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/Nigerian-scam.html
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/nigerianscam.asp

But I'll add some stats to the thread so people are informed  Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO       
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO            
micromen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:43:02 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 06:05:16 PM by micromen

Attention: Beneficiary,

Transaction Notification For Remittance Of Your Claim Total payment valued the sum of 1.2Million Dollars only, Are you alive or dead, We received a power of attorney from your business partner who narrated to us about the auto car accident you had three weeks ago. he made us to understand that you are no more alive that we should go ahead and transfer this said fund into his personal bank account,as stated bellow

Citibank Banamex USA
15900 La Cantera Parkway Bldg #18
San Antonio, TX 77825
Phone: +120 9248 1231
Routing Number: 122233645
Account Number: 5944130210

Upon the power invested on me as the Director of access bank of Nigeria i hereby seek your confirmation if you instructed Mr Palmer William to make this claim on your behalf,this is to avoid releasing your money to the wrong person, your response to this email will indicate to us that you are alive not dead as claimed

Yours truly,
Herbert Wigwe
Director Access127 Bank Plc

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄