Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All the Crypto Trending stories are here!  (Read 105 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

A successful trader is one who is capable of figuring the trend quicker than others and then to have it followed nicely. This is where Cryptonewstrends is the master of all with bringing easiness for users. They not only provide regular news in non-stop way, but also got this trending deal. It enables one to know where to focus and take decisions accordingly. So, the route to becoming a PROPER trader begins from here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

Following trends is a must for a good trader. One should not have to make exceptional trades to earn good profit, following trends is enough.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

Nicely done but found few errors:

1. The update button (above "Sort by"), doesn't work.
2. Results for "Popular News" and "Last Added" filters, appears to be inconsistent.
3. Your Twitter and Facebook pages, doesn't exist.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

I totally agree that trend is very important to being a successful trader. More like show me a trader who does not know how to identify trend or change in trend and I will point at a blind trader to you.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

The trend is very important for trader by the site which you provide is useless. Now news, everything works badly. I recommend preparing better before posting such promo. I used now  https://cryptopanic.com
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

A successful trader is one who is capable of figuring the trend quicker than others and then to have it followed nicely. This is where Cryptonewstrends is the master of all with bringing easiness for users. They not only provide regular news in non-stop way, but also got this trending deal. It enables one to know where to focus and take decisions accordingly. So, the route to becoming a PROPER trader begins from here!

A successful trader, especially a swing trader, really needs to have his eyes glued on the media. Why would I follow your site when I can follow my coins on Twitter and get the news instantly? For instance, ETC was announced on CoinBase's Twitter. I got the alert and I immediately bought for some 10% gains.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

Successful traders do definitely do these things on where reading up some news or simply doing fundamentals because knowing certain trend can really be known on just reading up the news. Some are faked some are legit thats why reading up would still need analysis.

Towards the site i tried to search up some coins but i cant even search it up even the coin is on top 10 on the market.
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

It’s nice to see that people understands the importance of this. We must be aware that trend is not the kind of thing that’s set for the whole day, it could turn around rapidly. So, that’s why we need to be extremely sharp and alert to the situation. I am able to work it rather easily through Cryptonewstrends, it to me is all in one as I just explained. With them playing the supporting role, it really ensures everything is TIP TOP for any Cryptocurrency trader and that makes work incredibly easy.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

There are profitable traders who don't read the news at all. I don't think that any site can make someone a consistent winner n the market if he doesn't study and doesn't have a calm mind.
hollowdoor

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

There are profitable traders who don't read the news at all.
I am sure they are following signals from others who followed news and he is just copying them.
No way you cant be successful without news trade.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: